• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, except Small Arms reduces your heavy damage. That's why this week's combo is a huge NOPE for me. Just annoying...

Wait, what? Isn't Small Arms just a Primary Burn? Are you sure it lowers non-primary damage? That doesn't seem right... My FV and Horn were still destroying adds, even though they are 1 level above me.

th3dude

I have the physical CE in my cart right now on gamestop, apparently in stock.

The hell is wrong with me?

Edit: could be worth it since Deej mentioned that they'd do something for current owners.

TTK CE
lol

Driveclub
A new DS4
BatMan?
Witcher 3?

I only know you love Destiny so apart from that I'm lost

Gamers Club Unlocked (oh wait that's best buy)

Why? It's a good game.

Yeah, I don't get the Driveclub hate people have. The PS+ version is coming out today, I think(?). Try it out!

I'd recommend The Witcher 3. Probably the best RPG I've ever played. So good.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

What's the issue? Seems like it comes with a fair chunk of pretty cool stuff to me. I wouldn't mind a hollowed out version of treasure island to stash my ilicit wares in, personally.

mcz117chief

Guys. I plan to buy the Collector's edition of The Taken King. Will you hate me or do I have your blessing ? I really like all the extra physical stuff that comes with it.

th3dude

What's the issue? Seems like it comes with a fair chunk of pretty cool stuff to me. I wouldn't mind a hollowed out version of treasure island to stash my ilicit wares in, personally.

Definitely considering it. I'm a sucker for CEs and Deej's update yesterday said there would be news for current owners.

phen0m24

Driveclub lol. Just... No.

If you haven't played it since it's been updated, you're really missing out.

You have the prettiest driving game this gen.
Tons of cars (want my GTR though)
Team play
the season pass has new content out the wazoo
I got the game for $20 - it's crazy

Lnkn52

Guys. I plan to buy the Collector's edition of The Taken King. Will you hate me or do I have your blessing ? I really like all the extra physical stuff that comes with it.

Edit: could be worth it since Deej mentioned that they'd do something for current owners.

SMH, why do you need approval from us or anybody outside of GAF?

Shito

Nothing is wrong with you if you can afford it and actually want what it offers.
Feeling passionate about stuff is the reason I enjoy living this life; there's no reason to hold back on these kinds of things as long as it doesn't come at the expense of your roof / food / family budget.

th3dude

SMH, why do you need approval from us or anybody outside of GAF?

Nothing is wrong with you if you can afford it and actually want what it offers.
Feeling passionate about stuff is the reason I enjoy living this life; there's no reason to hold back on these kinds of things as long as it doesn't come at the expense of your roof / food / family budget.

Eh, didn't mean it like that. Just more along the lines of "all the negative news and here I am wanting it"

Agent

I picked up Driveclub for $20, it is more than worth that price. I know it got off to a bad start with server issues, and the whole Plus version issue, but how they've greatly improved and added new stuff shouldn't be overlooked. In some ways, Driveclub and Destiny are in the same boat for hate. People dismiss both because of how they started and no longer will give them a chance even though they've drastically improved from launch.

phen0m24

Nothing! Doooooo it. Come to the dark side. The Taken side.
I preordered it already but am un-Tooken.

I really ordered it for fun and thought about canceling it, but what the heck. I could give codes away. I like playing with DGAF too much and want to bring more into the fold.

th3dude

A more serious question: what shipping option should I choose with GameStop?

Apparently there is no store pick up for the CE. 1 day shipping is $12.50.

vctor182

So what exactly does the Stat boost buff does? My alt hunter has this everytime I go to crucible, does it affect Armor, Recovery and Agility only? how much? It doesn't increase the dmg I dish out right?

rNilla

I preordered it already but am un-Tooken.

I really ordered it for fun and thought about canceling it, but what the heck. I could give codes away. I like playing with DGAF too much and want to bring more into the fold.

Whatever you say.

Q6JT8gn.jpg

So what exactly does the Stat boost buff does? My alt hunter has this everytime I go to crucible, does it affect Armor, Recovery and Agility only? how much? It doesn't increase the dmg I dish out right?

What boost are you talking about, specifically?

Edit: nevermind, I think I know what you're talking about.

It's a compensatory buff to your strength, agility and recovery because you don't have a higher enough level to upgrade those yourself. I think it lasts until level 8 or so.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Yeah except a shotgun, aka close quarters, is kind of what you want to avoid when there is lightswitch.

In a perfect world, yes. But what happens if some little thrall slips through and you didn't see him or an asshole captain bum rushes you? (This always happens)

I LIKE TO KEEP THIS HANDY

mqsak.jpg

FOR CLOSE ENCOUNTERS

Kyne

I think he was referring to those who had already bought the digital CE. They're the ones getting ripped off.

mcz117chief

Its your money bro. if you like its contents its fine

I am going to wish it for my b-day since I have it on the 9.9. Saves me the money which I can spend on expansions that will no doubt follow :p

I supposed there is no expansion pass or codes for the original stuff that I could give away, is there ?

When I play crucible with my alt hunter I see Stat boost on my left side, right above the Super bar, then I see a blue flash around my character like when you grab an orb.

Sorry tried to sneak in an edit above:
Edit: nevermind, I think I know what you're talking about.

It's a compensatory buff to your strength, agility and recovery because you don't have a higher enough level to upgrade those yourself. I think it lasts until level 8 or so.

How is he staying stationary in the air? Is that one of the perks of the new Super?

It's slow motion, it's just like the Warlock super where there is a stationary casting animation for a brief second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom