• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falifax

I think that Elder Cipher I got 3 weeks ago is slowly starting to rot in my inventory, maybe I should finally get on with it and finish it.

noomi

Did the weekly on my titan during lunch, two legendary engrams that both turned into poo.

Ah well :D

I think that Elder Cipher I got 3 weeks ago is slowly starting to rot in my inventory, maybe I should finally get on with it and finish it.

I just wish there was a way to delete them, I can either have it in my bounty slot taking up space or delete it and variks will keep bugging me about it every time I visit him, very annoying.

Hedera

I sacrificed my soul to the devil and pre-ordered it from Game UK. If it shows up anywhere else I'll cancel and order it there. I fucking hate Game. I'm hoping it shows up on Fnac.

PS: you need to do Skolas with us.
Oh I see. Yeah not only I despise them also but that comes out too expensive with today's exchange rates. I haven't bought anything from the UK in very long time because of it. Our stores are usually slow with pre orders anyway. I'll be sure to drop you a PM if I see it anywhere up for pre order.

PS: Deck already tried to convince me yesterday with no avail ;p
No but seriously, in a couple of weeks when I won't feel guilty for playing videogames for hours at a time I'll eventually do it.

Spades

My brother-in-law is going to download the trial version on Xbox One this weekend (assuming it is still available?); will I be able to co-op with him using the full game?

Namikaze1

There is only one master class.
uyztnHQ.gif
Oh hey, that's my gif! :D

Daemul

I sacrificed my soul to the devil and pre-ordered it from Game UK. If it shows up anywhere else I'll cancel and order it there. I fucking hate Game. I'm hoping it shows up on Fnac.

PS: you need to do Skolas with us.

GAME would need to put many beautiful women in my bed first before I would even consider buying anything from them. POS retail company.

Lnkn52

Gaming side thread is stilla a big mess... Come on ppl.

My problem with this was that I had to re-buy stuff that I already owned in order to get the new items.

Now that I don't, it became just like any other piece of dlc to me, where I check the contents, check the price, and see if I want to buy.

And looking at the price/content, I don't think it's worth $20, so I'm not buying.

Why are ppl still outraged?

It's really disappointing. I personally will be moving on from the conversation; there are going to be people who Don't like Destiny; Like Destiny, will buy everything; and man babies (immature) who continue to just talk crap about a videogame and have nothing better to do with their lives.

Edit: Also, if you feel outraged and don't want to play Destiny and want to tell people about it, well good for you. I don't care.

Kyoufu

GAME would need to put many beautiful women in my bed first before I would even consider buying anything from them. POS retail company.

I technically bought the 20th Anniversary PS4 from them. That was the last time I buy from them... honest.

No one wants to tell me how awesome (or not awesome) my shotgun is?

Party crasher with rifle barrel, shot package and the perk where a kill increases top sprint speed for a short period... Oh I also have the middle row perk that increases range and decreases stability.

I feel like that's a definite keep. I think only the middle row perk isn't considered tier 1 on that reddit thread.

Hmm?

Party crasher with rifle barrel, shot package and the perk where a kill increases top sprint speed for a short period... Oh I also have the middle row perk that increases range and decreases stability.

I feel like that's a definite keep. I think only the middle row perk isn't considered tier 1 on that reddit thread.

Hmm?

Good, not great.

Depends on whether or not you want to keep investing, really.

It's really disappointing. I personally will be moving on from the conversation; there are going to be people who Don't like Destiny; Like Destiny, will buy everything; and man babies (immature) who continue to just talk crap about a videogame and have nothing better to do with their lives.

Edit: Also, if you feel outraged and don't want to play Destiny and want to tell people about it, well good for you. I don't care.

Id also add that most complaining dont even play the game and would not even buy it anyway for any price or download it if it was free.

Like any item on the market, buy or dont buy. simple as that. I really dont get the outrage myself. Theya re not screwing me out fo anything.

PuMa

Hmm?

I was confused by the fact that you now have an avatar...

Sounds like a good combination, but not TOP TOP tier. I'd keep unless you have a bunch of parts to spare to chase that perfect roll.

Hmm?

Narmer, that is a great shotgun. What's the ballistic?

Daemul

I technically bought the 20th Anniversary PS4 from them. That was the last time I buy from them... honest.

The last thing I got from them was my 360 back in 2008, which was bought by my mum since I was in high school at the time so technically, I didn't buy shit from them lol

There's nothing GAME can do to get me to buy from them, I was very disappointed when they were saved from going out of business a few years back.

Hmm?

Not bad. If you want to keep rolling, try to get shot package + range increase.

Field choke

With rifled barrel and shot package... Those all increase range...

Exactly. You're maxing range with just Rifled Barrel and Shot Package.
The last perk is a wild card and it works well if you like to run around shotgunning ppl.

That's exactly why Field Choke is "too much range". You don't get all the benefit I think.
Use Accu. Ballistics or Agressive Ballistics if you have those.

If you don't, that's still a 3/4 shotgun. I say keep it.

What am I missing?

The sprint perk isn't really helpful.

Shot Package is great, and could possibly be substituted with Range Finder (though some would disagree).

Basically you want to replace the Sprint perk with either Final Round or luck in the chamber. Luck in the chamber works especially well with the middle tree perk that reduces your clip size in favor of range or impact.

nowai

The sprint perk isn't really helpful.

Shot Package is great, and could possibly be substituted with Range Finder (though some would disagree).

Basically you want to replace the Sprint perk with either Final Round or luck in the chamber. Luck in the chamber works especially well with the middle tree perk that reduces your clip size in favor of range or impact.

Don't forget kneepads!

I will say, I highly enjoy battle runner on my titan. Sanic gotta go fast.

Exactly. You're maxing range with just Rifled Barrel and Shot Package.
The last perk is a wild card and it works well if you like to run around shotgunning ppl.

That's exactly why Field Choke is "too much range". You don't get all the benefit I think.
Use Accu. Ballistics or Agressive Ballistics if you have those.

If you don't, that's still a 3/4 shotgun. I say keep it.

Dammit... You make perfect sense.

I might keep it and wait for a matador or felwinters to finally drop for me. Then roll the perfect shotty

I have a bunch of almost perfect shotguns, but no perfect one. I'm satisfied tho.

Felwinters
Agress. B.
Shot Package
Small Bore (This could improve with Rifled/Reinforced Barrel)
Knee Pads

Matador 64
Smooth B. (Awful ballistics)
Shot Package
Reinforced Barrel
Luck in The Chamber

Party Crasher +1
Accu. B. (Better if it was Agress)
Shot Package
Rifled Barrel
Grenadier

Judgment VI