• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falifax

I am going to wish it for my b-day since I have it on the 9.9. Saves me the money which I can spend on expansions that will no doubt follow :p

I supposed there is no expansion pass or codes for the original stuff that I could give away, is there ?

Don't forget about Metal Gear coming out the same month breh

top of page okay... ummm...

479.jpg

Every week, I say this, Ill say it again this week. There is absolutely nothing fun about POE 35. It is the most joyless I have ever felt playing a game.

Special arms favor, GTFO.

The Skolas fight is just like last week, unbelievably bad.

I can not believe that even one person would think yeah this is fun.

Lightswitch, Lol.

mcz117chief

Don't forget about Metal Gear coming out the same month breh
giphy.gif

What am I going to do ! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO !!
*system overload*
*warning, heat exceeding recommended levels*
*warning, approaching critical heat level*
*heat level critical, shutting down*
*rebooting*
*reactor on-line, sensors on-line, weapons systems on-line, all systems nominal*

Guess I will have to save up for MGSV during the summer.

Mindlog

I'd like to see a trade for weapon parts or something.

EDIT: TOP OF PAGE BALLERHORN
Exotic Shards should break down for weapon parts at the weapon vendor and class materials at the appropriate class Vangaurd vendor.

I have like 40 of the things sitting in my vault and only one will ever be used. Still need the Titan orgy mask.

Yeah I saw it, lol. The thing is that my alt is lvl 34 and I still have the stat boost

Wait, are you sure it's "Stat Boost" and not Recovery Boost?

If you have someone on your team using a Lord of Wolves Exotic (new shotgun), they get a buff called "Lord of Wolves" on kill.

The "Lord of Wolves" buff means that all teammates standing with 10 meters get a "Recovery Boost" buff that increases their recovery stat by +3 for 3 seconds. It is reapplied constantly if you move in and out of the Lord of Wovles user, because their buff lasts 30 seconds.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Hey dudes anyone else just getting back in after a long hiatus?

Add me if you like, PSN: crophonso

I'm level 25, down to do crucible or story missions from either DLC (just got them for the first time) or whatever else.

vctor182

Wait, are you sure it's "Stat Boost" and not Recovery Boost?

If you have someone on your team using a Lord of Wolves Exotic (new shotgun), they get a buff called "Lord of Wolves" on kill.

The "Lord of Wolves" buff means that all teammates standing with 10 meters get a "Recovery Boost" buff that increases their recovery stat by +3 for 3 seconds. It is reapplied constantly if you move in and out of the Lord of Wovles user, because their buff lasts 30 seconds.

Nope, it's stat boost I get it in every match and it last the whole match

LTWood12

S'all good. way shorter than running the story missions for a third time ू(ʚ̴̶̷́ .̠ ʚ̴̶̷̥̀ ू)

I'm at 38% and now it says 19 minutes. Gotta be on Sony's server end. Really sorry. Feel free to find someone else if you don't want to wait.

Party crasher with rifle barrel, shot package and the perk where a kill increases top sprint speed for a short period... Oh I also have the middle row perk that increases range and decreases stability.

I feel like that's a definite keep. I think only the middle row perk isn't considered tier 1 on that reddit thread.

ocean

Banned
Every week, I say this, Ill say it again this week. There is absolutely nothing fun about POE 35. It is the most joyless I have ever felt playing a game.

I don't know man I like it. It's intense but there's little that can kill you except for a Captain if you're not paying attention. The lack of burns means you can safely run from one side to another, clearing ads and regrouping. The debuff requires constant attention because if you're distracted you can forget to call it out and die, causing a potential wipe. You gotta take care of the mines, damage Skolas.

A lot of stuff happening and now that you don't get one shot by wire rifles or Skolas splash, I find it requires a lot of coordination and attentiveness to the mechanics.

I am going to wish it for my b-day since I have it on the 9.9. Saves me the money which I can spend on expansions that will no doubt follow :p

I supposed there is no expansion pass or codes for the original stuff that I could give away, is there ?

No idea, But it looks like it will be in codes

Lightswitch, Lol.

The encounter is boring running in circles mostly, I think there is not other strategy than that.

Iv fallen in love with Fang of IR Yur.

I like the Pulse rifle more, like a mini shotgun.

I noticed. Better than what I've been doing. I'm just using a GIMP filter. I have no templates or real skills (shhhh).

lol...supernova? I tried that for about a half hour and just couldn't get it to work right. always too bright, or I could only see the center and not the rays. Couldn't find the goldilocks zone like you did.

ocean

Banned
Eh, screw it. With tax and shipping the physical CE was almost $100. Can't justify that.
It is €90 + an extra fee for launch delivery here in France. That puts it just 15 US$ shy of MGSV + Fallout 4 if I buy at American prices from the PSN store. Crazy.

rNilla

lol...supernova? I tried that for about a half hour and just couldn't get it to work right. always too bright, or I could only see the center and not the rays. Couldn't find the goldilocks zone like you did.

Most of them are Gradient Flare. I made a new template based on Distant_Sun but I mess with it every time. I think I just messed it up actually. So I guess I am using a template.

Definity

Bungle needs to up the drop rate of passage coins in regular crucible. Played for a few hours yesterday and only received 1 coin in addition to the daily reward for playing.

Where? Was it locally? Haven't seen any pre orders in our country.

I sacrificed my soul to the devil and pre-ordered it from Game UK. If it shows up anywhere else I'll cancel and order it there. I fucking hate Game. I'm hoping it shows up on Fnac.

PS: you need to do Skolas with us.

Gaming side thread is stilla a big mess... Come on ppl.

My problem with this was that I had to re-buy stuff that I already owned in order to get the new items.

Now that I don't, it became just like any other piece of dlc to me, where I check the contents, check the price, and see if I want to buy.

And looking at the price/content, I don't think it's worth $20, so I'm not buying.

Why are ppl still outraged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom