• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baliis

For doing the strike for thorn can you bring anyone with you, even if they aren't on the bounty? That last wave of adds when opening the door at the start with like 5 wizards is fucking brutal solo.

You guys are in denial if you don't think hand Cannons will get nerfed in general.

They all will get nerfed.

Not sure if we're gonna see specific nerfs to TLW, Thorn and Hawkmoon tho.

Kyne

Destiny 2 will have in game clan mechanics and clan vs. clan match making along with custom clan emblems. If the clan leader wears a special 'clan' shader it automatically spreads to everyone in the clan for easy color coordination during matches.

believe.

You know how the Vex control time? Wouldn't be cool to have a mission where your sent back in time using vex tech or something. And you're able to witness the Battle of Twilight Gap, the Moon invasion battle, and see the collapse.
And it all happens to take place in The Mothyards and Archer's Line somehow.

Destiny 2 will have in game clan mechanics and clan vs. clan match making along with custom clan emblems. If the clan leader wears a special 'clan' shader it automatically spreads to everyone in the clan for easy color coordination during matches.

believe.

that would be awesome. as well as custom emblems that you can make your own image for your clan. Althuogh Im sure that would cuase more problems with people drawing dicks and things.

ocean

Banned
instead of nerfing HCs, just bring back ARs to the their pre-nerfed state, make ARs relevant again
2 headshot kills make encounters too quick. It's a CoD type of game right now where if I see you first I win. It's cheap and no fun to perk out a corner and get killed in .5s by TLW. Even when ARs were good it was impossible to kill in half a second.

I use HCs exclusively in PvE and PvP. But nothing in crucible should kill that fast. Same goes for 2-burst Pukse Rufles, though it's less of a problem there.

TTK needs to go way up, not make .5s the standard :/

Just follow the Grimiore cards and I'll be happy. You're telling me you wouldn't want to see what happened? Would be $20 better then what we got now.

I dunno. I just picture that 3rd or 4th level from Reach where you are driving a warthog with a huge army of vehicles into an enemy army of vehicles. Except then you get blown off course and miss out on the actual cool parts of the battle, and do some piddly stuff on the side lines.

Sorry, I'm feeling pessimistic today apparently.

Did PoE level 32 for the first time ever last night.

Gotta say, it was pretty dumb. There were TWO bosses and the last boss was cheap as hell and took like 20 minutes to kill. His shield type rotated and instantly refreshed randomly.

I didn't even get an exotic from the big chest. It really just felt like a big waste of time and I'm going to go ahead and take a long break from this game now. Can't imagine punishing myself even further with the level 34 and 35 PoEs.

TheOddOne

Gotta say, it was pretty dumb. There were TWO bosses and the last boss was cheap as hell and took like 20 minutes to kill. His shield type rotated and instantly refreshed randomly.

I didn't even get an exotic from the big chest. It really just felt like a big waste of time and I'm going to go ahead and take a long break from this game now. Can't imagine punishing myself even further with the level 34 and 35 PoEs.
PoE is just dumb, bruh.

Funny enough, Trials is the best thing about HoW.

Ramirez

instead of nerfing HCs, just bring back ARs to the their pre-nerfed state, make ARs relevant again

That would solve absolutely nothing with how broken HCs are at the moment, lol.

Skoalas fight without burns is a good encounter, worth doing for the satisfaction at least once, IMO.

LTWood12

Really? Man I think that fight is fun as hell.

Homeboyd

Most bosses can be melted with gjally if you have one, but at 28 they aren't bad. I actually prefer boss rounds to the 3 waves sometimes because they can go much quicker.

Unfortunately you don't get shit from doing 28s. 32s will net you an armor core, 34 will get you etheric light and a weapon core and 35 all 3. Even still, most won't disagree with you on whether they are "worth it" or not. Some find them useful for etheric but I have like 40 now so there's not much point. 34s and 35s can drop elder ciphers (exotic bounties - the only place you can get HoW exotic weapons) but they aren't great either. 35 can drop elemental primaries but raid weapons outclass them all.

So yeah. u rite.

XenoRaven

I've given a lot of shit to Halo CE pistol people over the years, so this is going to be extremely hypocritical.

Nerfing TLW is going to hamper my enjoyment of PvP. It's like, the most fun gun I've used since the Battle Rifle.

believe.

I actually got banned on gaming side once for asking if Bungie was doing anything in game with the clan system.

I should've known better, not even the mods believe :p

Awesome, may have to ask for help with it later lol. I almost had it last night, but the very last wizard through out one last shot as he died and we both went down.

I'd offer to help you out but i won't be online for another....14 days.

FML

Edit: Double post. Sorry :I

Speed up DGAF! What's happening with you!? Don't pull a Bungie now! >.<

The 111 makes it a two shot kill, similar to Thorn (which is also too strong). Another thing they could do is just remove Aggressive Ballistics from it. This would make it so you need an additional shot to kill.

What are the actual numbers on this? 111 glitch + ~ 86 normal = ~197, and a kill is in the 208 area or something, right? I just can't remember ever getting a two shot kill with TLW.

Drizzay...where's your calculator?

I've given a lot of shit to Halo CE pistol people over the years, so this is going to be extremely hypocritical.

Nerfing TLW is going to hamper my enjoyment of PvP. It's like, the most fun gun I've used since the Battle Rifle.

Worst case scenario you have to fire one more bullet. Which is what for the Last Word? .3 seconds?

Anyone else getting this right now? A tapir error?

I don't even know what a tapir is...

tapir-conservation-project.jpg

rc213

Awesome, may have to ask for help with it later lol. I almost had it last night, but the very last wizard through out one last shot as he died and we both went down.

I'll join if you want to knock it out right now.

Wtf Just got kicked off the servers. TAPIR

cakely

I actually really enjoy PoE. My guys can beat 34 now, but 35 is still a bit beyond our grasp.

If it's taking you 20 minutes to beat a level 32 boss, it sounds like your team needs a gear upgrade.

Worst case scenario you have to fire one more bullet. Which is what for the Last Word? .3 seconds?

I doubt they'd even do that. I see them doing a slight rate of fire decrease on the gun. For Thorn, coming from a Thorn user myself, that thing needs a range decrease mainly. Hawkmoon, who cares, half the user base can't use the thing, so whatever.

Ken

What was wrong with the CE pistol? Everyone started with it and it gave everyone a chance against power weapons.

hydruxo

You guys are in denial if you don't think hand Cannons will get nerfed in general.

They all will get nerfed.

Not sure if we're gonna see specific nerfs to TLW, Thorn and Hawkmoon tho.

Nerfing the entire HC class wouldn't solve anything, because legendary HCs aren't a problem in PVP. I'm just tired of Bungie going into weapon rebalancing with this mindset that nerfing an entire subset of weapons fixes things. It doesn't, we've seen that with ARs. All it did was make them completely irrelevant. Thorn is really the only hand cannon that needs rebalancing. TLW and Hawkmoon both have drawbacks, while Thorn doesn't.

XenoRaven

What was wrong with the CE pistol? Everyone started with it and it gave everyone a chance against power weapons.
I don't have a problem with it. I think it's slightly overpowered, but still fun to use. I do have an issue with the people that say every Halo game since CE sucks because it doesn't have the CE pistol.

Langy

So, i can't log on and getting an error code of tapir. Googling doesnt give too much info but it seems most relate to logging in during a patch being lauched.

Anyone else struggling to log on or know how to get around this? on ps4 btw...

hmmm seems like people are getting it...

and now i'm in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom