• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone here said something about the Ghost shell, and how it automatically un-equips itself when they switch from PS4 to PS3, so Bungie has the tech built into the game already.

Or are you talking about competitively?

Edit: Alright, 4th double post for the day... Fuck it. I'm going home.

That was the functionality I was referring to, how switching from PS3/4 and vice versa (same with 360 XB1 in my case) does some weird stuff, so it is clear Bungie has the functionality built in.

I meant that I assumed it was the Sony contract that was keeping Bungie from allowing cross-platform usage of characters (PS4 --> XB1 for example).

That page was always super unfriendly. I can't remember what to do at that point, but I feel like there was a verify or redeem button somewhere on that list page. But it was super hidden or something?

I'm not sure, and I can't check the page myself since I have everything unlocked already.

Yeah there doesn't sem to be any interactive buttone on the page :/ Time to google i guess!
Are you going to the right place?
jYplfez.png

Yeah, that's the portal for entering the codes.

Once you enter them you then need to go to your profile page and click on the 'codes' sub menu. You then need to 'verify' them from this page but there's no obvious way to do so :(

GutZ31

Yeah there doesn't sem to be any interactive buttone on the page :/ Time to google i guess!

Yeah, that's the portal for entering the codes.

Once you enter them you then need to go to your profile page and click on the 'codes' sub menu. You then need to 'verify' them from this page but there's no obvious way to do so :(

I think you had to click each one and redeem.

CREMSteve

So yet again I've managed to get three exotics today and each one of them a RL, but still no Gjalla. Whats the deal RNGesus how am I still not able to catch a break I've got over 1100 hours in this game so far.
I was in the exact same boat.

It finally dropped for me a few weeks backs.

Stay strong, it WILL happen one day.

This game has too many cheap group wipes. I think I'd like the raids and arena three times as much if they weren't so focused on quick-time-objectives tied to arbitrary group wipes in dark zones.

rc213

So yet again I've managed to get three exotics today and each one of them a RL, but still no Gjalla. Whats the deal RNGesus how am I still not able to catch a break I've got over 1100 hours in this game so far.

I've done 6 NF 5/6 had someone get a gjallahorn. Every time it was never the host, The 1 NF where I joined someone else it dropped for me. RNGesus Weird!

I want to do this but be completely idiotic when it comes to the debuff and keep "accidentally" wiping the group until they give me my money back for their failure.

Why would you even have the desire to waste their time when carrying to Mercury is openly celebrated in this forum every weekend? Assuming they don't scam anyone, then good for them.

Make sure you have the correct account selected for your system, and then enter the codes. After that, it should just show up in the tower at the special orders lady.
7R4FKj2.png

Ahhhh my bad. Yeah that all came up, i just thought i had to do another step after that!

Thanks for the help :D

Since i'm on nightshift i think i'm gonna sit with a few coffees and read all the grimiore.

This is interesting, on the Queen card :

"I am noble too, oh Lord of Wolves. Starlight was my mother; and my father was the dark."

Who is/was Starlight? (Apart from the name of my old WoW raiding guild :p)
Is the Awoken 'The Darkness'? What?

GutZ31

Ahhhh my bad. Yeah that all came up, i just thought i had to do another step after that!

Thanks for the help :D

Since i'm on nightshift i think i'm gonna sit with a few coffees and read all the grimiore.

This is interesting, on the Queen card :

Who is/was Starlight? (Apart from the name of my old WoW raiding guild :p)
Is the Awoken 'The Darkness'? What?

The Awoken are humans that left earth to venture out into space, and were changed/evolved after hundreds of years out there.

Her wording is poetic in the sense that awoken think of themselves not as earthlings, but as space born higher beings.

Dunlop

I have a Crota HM checkpoint if anyone wants to do that. I don't have my mic handy, but I'm running Titan and can do distraction bubble if anyone is capable of swordbearing.

POSTPONED WILL REPOST
If you do it tonight I'm down, not available for at least an hour though

Dunlop75

Deku Tree

Bungie was smart to not lock an exotic behind a hardcore PvP mode like ToO.

It's bad enough that they locked elemental primaries which are useless in PvP behind being a ToO monster. Not sure why I am complaining since I got a void scholar that I love.

I feel like I'm reading a bit of sarcasm here but I can't tell for sure. Sorry. :(

It's fine, I am apparently the only one on the forum who doesn't see any issue with someone offering to help people through content for money. I thought the anger and mocking was meant for the people paying for said service (git gud or whatever), but Trials showed me I was wrong. I just fail to see the reason for people who will never be affected to react the way they do.

Bungie was smart to not lock an exotic behind a hardcore PvP mode like ToO.

It's bad enough that they locked elemental primaries which are useless in PvP behind being a ToO monster. Not sure why I am complaining since I got a void scholar that I love.

The only thing I want in this fucking game now is a Void Scout or even a Void Pulse. :/

Admodieus

Anybody interested in a Crota Hard run from Deathsinger?

I need 4/5 people including a Swordbearer?

I do, but I've already committed to watching the NBA draft in half an hour. I'll be on later tonight (around 9:30/10 Eastern) if you want to run it then. PSN: Admodieus

Mindlog

It's going to suck when the Tower Ghost Apps reveals itself and deletes all our stuff, but that convenience is too much to pass up.

It's almost update time. It's going to be good right?
Get that popcorn ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom