• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3Rocket

Problem is getting the perfect or near perfect role on them. With AB, shot package and rifled barrel, they are all the same. PC+1 benefits from higher RoF which imo is more important than a tiny bit of extra impact. Neither of them are fellwinter's with range finder though.

Actually, the Matador 64 and Felwinter has +3 more base impact than Party Crasher: Reddit HoW Shotgun Reforge Thread. Both will hit range cap with the right mix.

Deku Tree

d-daaamn, newbie CE with 4 trubies done in 60 minutes. never would have thought I'd see the day!

oh are you still going? I can help

edit: looks like it filled out your fireteam or people joined

Oh yeah that weekly was over before you even posted. ms jumped into it thankfully.

There was a 9-0 emblem random with the Egypt helmet who kept dying every two seconds lol.

Next time...

Alright guys, just jumped back in after a long time off. My only exotic weapons are SUROS Regime, Icebreaker, and Truth. I have no exotic armors for Warlock (my main class), Armamentarium for Titan, and Knucklehead Radar, Crest of Alpha Lupi, and Mask of the Third Man for Hunter.

My Warlock is 29, as I have no raid helmet or, as mentioned, exotic armor.

I got my Titan to 20, then equipped all of my level 20 equipment to him and got him to 25

My Hunter is level 2, so I know what the next route is for him.

So... where do I (re)start. My guess is the Dark Below and House of Wolves storylines, then run Vault of Glass to try to get weapons (my best primary is either Shadow Price or One/One Synesthete.) Or are there better legendary primaries than the ones in Vault of Glass now?

S U R O S R E G I M E

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Who is our 3rd for POE 32 and 34?

I'm getting PSN messages like 30 minutes later.

Somebody is eating Tacos.

Join up. First come first serve.

Must have maxed out horn, black hammer, found verdict, arc LDR, fatebringer, solar jewel, void secret handshake and has mastered the art of running away.

OkayRene

Must have maxed out horn, black hammer, found verdict, arc LDR, fatebringer, solar jewel, void secret handshake and has mastered the art of running away.

Me, I need Cipher points.

EDIT: nvm full

Pisano bread and a BBQ chicken sandwich to kill the time.

I'll join you for the 34, send me invite when you're done with 32.

ethomaz

Banned
I resolved to reroll my old Felwinter :p after maybe 30 rolls.

- Void
- Aggressive Ballistics (Smooth Ballistics and Accurized Ballistics)
- Luck in the Chamber
- Hammer Forged (Field Scout and Single Point Sling)
- Shot Package

Maybe I can try Kneepads instead Luck in the Chamber
never :p

PS. My old reroll was like this one except Rangefinder and Kneepads in the place of Shot Package and Luck in the Chamber.

Edit - Time to reroll Matador.

Edit 2 - Fist roll: Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Final Round....... Injection Mold nooooooooooooooo the worst perk in the end lol

Zoidberg

Dying Light devs continue to make this red bull dlc look stupid:

CIW5esuWEAAK2o_.jpg

If you missed it:

http://quest.redbull.com/us/en
https://twitter.com/DyingLightGame/status/613758146830594048

ethomaz

Banned
Matador 64 reroll.

- Void
- Accurized Ballistics (Smooth Ballistics and Smooth Ballistics) :(
- Shot Package
- Rifled Barrel (Fitted Stock and Quickdraw)
- Final Round

I don't know... I want to try again... these ballistics lol

GAF help me please....

I sent you a message lol; figured you had reserved spots. I'm at round 4 solo on 32 if anyone wants to join.

Dying Light devs continue to make this red bull dlc look stupid:

CIW5esuWEAAK2o_.jpg

If you missed it:

http://quest.redbull.com/us/en
https://twitter.com/DyingLightGame/status/613758146830594048

OH MY GOD. /dead

If that isn't shots fired then i don't know what is...

Reading this grimiore, it's clear that the Cabal are the least fleshed out. We know the hierarcy of 'The Fallen' , 'The Vex' and 'The Hive' yet we know next to nothing about 'The Cabal'.

It's clear that they are running from something, which is strange as they are regarded as world destroyers.

ethomaz

Banned
I guess I hold these rolls...

Void Felwinter's Lie
Aggressive Ballistics, Luck in the Chamber, Hammer Forged and Shot Package.

Void Matador 64
Accurized Ballistics, Shot Package, Rifled Barrel and Final Round.

Arc Party Crasher +1
Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Rifled Barrel and Final Round.

There are my mains shotguns now... Party Crasher +1 is full leveled but I need to start to work on the other two. I post comparisons after I finish.... I guess the Matador got the worst roll.

Any tip?

deafmedal

Geez RNG is weird, I have 2 Matadors and a Fellwinters, all with perfect rolls. One Mat dropped that way, heh. I didn't spend an inordinate amount of motes on the others either. Two have LitC and the one that dropped has Kneepads. I don't slide (yet?) and really think LiTC is better for me than FR. I think Reinforced is preferable to Rifled but not enough to reroll for :p

In the hands of a skilled player these things must be ridiculous, these 3 beauties are wasted in my fumbly grip lol! Hell, I think I've gotten everything but Ash, another BRTD might be safe from insta-shard *wink*...

I'm really shooting for no weapon swapping. Pretty damn close, HM on 'lock, LW on Hunter, and Midas on Titan, and a couple Uppercuts and something else (heh), all perfect. Working on snipers next, maybe purple hand cannons after, with machine guns mixed about. That's PVP sorted, for PvE- 3 upgraded VoCs, 2 FBs, LotA, WoC, FV, SB, BH, 3 Ghally's ... I kinda regret all the BHs, FBs, and HMs I obliterated 0_o

After 2 hours of crucible no on ash factory. Someone bout it on the last match though.

All I got was the fusion rifle. Any good?

Also, stay classy techland, you don't see this kind of stuff in the film
Industry.

Really sad now. my friend and I joined a mutual compadre through his first Vault of Glass run, and he came away from it with a super negative impression. I was texting him after he got off and I thought I'd share his impression for those curious.
Idk. It was like we were playing with pros. It was just so robotic. There wasn't any fun in it for people. It was just like "must get chests." No penalty for dying. Just like lets just wipe. Idk it felt diablo esque. I was just shooting and waiting for them to die for loot. Could have been because the randos were there or the fact I didn't know what was going on. Seemed like I was just at different destinations without caring for the difficulty of journey. Like loot here, loot here, loot here. Alright deuces.

Sure the people we found on LFG were kind of lame and didn't talk much. Bad group but still kind of lifeless and underwhelming for my first run.

I'm kinda bummed because my first run was the exact opposite. Got paired up with a great group of randos, joked the whole time despite wiping a bunch, gradually understood the cooperation required after each failure, then pulled off a win and shot back to orbit with some cool new loot and a huge smile on my face.

M3Rocket

Party crashed definitely is the weakest, I feel like my matador is a bit better than my felwinters, even though they have the same rolls.

I don't have a Felwinter's myself to compare, but I definitely prefer the Matador in PvP over PC despite the slightly faster fire rate. But that's a strictly feel thing.

Damn so according to that link my matador with field choke, shot package, smallbore and cascade is not as good as I thought...

If you want a max mag, max range, max impact Matador for PvP, you want to roll with AB, SP with Reinforced/Rifled Barrel. Otherwise, the roll you have is max range, -2 on impact, and reduced mag capacity. Not shabby by any means since the base Matador is a very powerful shottie already. Just not the best rolls. The last perk really isn't as important.

Kurumi

PoE 32 anyone? Idk maybe 34? Can 33s handle PoE 34 or no? Never tried but I need etheric light badly. Have yet to get any whatsoever. If anyone wants to join feel free.

PSN: XxNinjaAyanexX

PoE 32 anyone? Idk maybe 34? Can 33s handle PoE 34 or no? Never tried but I need etheric light badly. Have yet to get any whatsoever. If anyone wants to join feel free.

I'll do a 32 with you if you can find a 3rd. PSN is Hoffelcopter.

33s can handle 34. It's pretty easy this week.

I'll do a 32 with you if you can find a 3rd. PSN is Hoffelcopter.

33s can handle 34. It's pretty easy this week.

I can do 32 if the game let's me connect.

That's three. Let's do this.

My PSN is Hoffelcopter.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I don't even understand how to beat Skolas this week.
* I have only tried level 35 twice. One last week and again this week *

We got to the final mine on the second round of mines and both of my teammates made critical errors that will not soon be forgotten (Titan was at the final mine, jumped up onto the platform on the right and summoned his bubble. And...... Missed the platform and wound up on the ground under the mine. Died while jumping up to the mine. Haha)
It was chaos.

I was running with full 365 weapons.
VoC, Fang, Fallen auto rifle (non elemental)
Found Verdict
Ghalli

Not sure what else to do. Would like to complete it some day.

Doesn't help that two of us had over 600 kills while the third player had 350. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom