• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dying Light devs continue to make this red bull dlc look stupid:

CIW5esuWEAAK2o_.jpg

If you missed it:

http://quest.redbull.com/us/en
https://twitter.com/DyingLightGame/status/613758146830594048

Omg

Mindlog

One day I will figure out why Mass Effect 3 multiplayer kept my attention for so long yet Prison of Elders is so meh in comparison.

On paper PoE has a lot going for it.
In practice I miss flying around the map blowing everything the hell up.

rc213

Anyone need a 3rd for PoE34 need it in my Hunter then i can stick around and do 2 more to finish ciphers on my Warlock and Titan.

One day I will figure out why Mass Effect 3 multiplayer kept my attention for so long yet Prison of Elders is so meh in comparison.

The modifiers are the same every time and the rewards are shit, that's why.

Well it would help if you weren't suck in tiny circle maps for one.

Kurumi

Thanks for joining guys! If anyone still would like to run a 32 PoE I'm trying to do at least one more for my titan.

PSN: XxNinjaAyanexX

Anyone know how to fix constant anteater and baboons errors?

My Xbox is on a freaking wired connection, yet I get booted from the game world every 10 minutes

Hey DGAF, I want to read. I love the lore of this game. The clan and I are always talking it up and I want to learn it all. Aside from grimoires, is there anywhere I can read up on everything? Guns, location, people. Who, what, when, and why. Has anyone put all of this in some kind of book form? Unfortunatly I don't have all the cards unlocked, but I do want to learn more. Please help. :)

the21O

Neo Member
Well it would help if you weren't suck in tiny circle maps for one.

I don't get why Bungie limits the levels to fighting one race at a time.
I also dont like how the boss battles play out. They all seem to be geared to the player fighting from long distance mixed with minion killing. They really should have gone the dust palace route imo. It would be cool to be up close and personal with the boss instead of running and sniping.

Hey DGAF, I want to read. I love the lore of this game. The clan and I are always talking it up and I want to learn it all. Aside from grimoires, is there anywhere I can read up on everything? Guns, location, people. Who, what, when, and why. Has anyone put all of this in some kind of book form? Unfortunately I don't have all the cards unlocked, but I do want to learn more. Please help. :)

There's a bunch of stuff on reddit about Destiny lore.

Both those errors point to issues at your end, so you have to check your connection settings.

Hehe.

I dot know what to look for though. I'm on a wired connection with moderate NAT (but I also get problems when it's open).

I also don't feel safe putting my console on the dmz

I dot know what to look for though. I'm on a wired connection with moderate NAT (but I also get problems when it's open).

I also don't feel safe putting my console on the dmz

Consoles are pretty safe when it comes to dmz or sometimes unplugging every cable going to your modem and reattaching everything helps.

ethomaz

Banned
The matchmaking is bullshit.

Why I'm always in the terrible team? I'm doing over 2500 points being the best player of the match and losing because the other two dudes can be killed together by one single guy.

M3Rocket

Really sad now. my friend and I joined a mutual compadre through his first Vault of Glass run, and he came away from it with a super negative impression. I was texting him after he got off and I thought I'd share his impression for those curious.

I'm kinda bummed because my first run was the exact opposite. Got paired up with a great group of randos, joked the whole time despite wiping a bunch, gradually understood the cooperation required after each failure, then pulled off a win and shot back to orbit with some cool new loot and a huge smile on my face.

You should have posted LFG here and you'd probably have a DGAF sherpa join and give your friends a better impression. Also, have him join in on the Thursday Hawkian-led noob raids--next Thursday should be VoG...

Rehsa

Thanks for joining guys! If anyone still would like to run a 32 PoE I'm trying to do at least one more for my titan.

PSN: XxNinjaAyanexX

Thanks for the run, was my first 32 PoE. Only been able to run NFs basically since the DLC dropped.

Side note\related: Bought a new house this past weekend, street is named
Hunters
View Ln #bestclass :p

SnakeEyes

Banned
Really sad now. my friend and I joined a mutual compadre through his first Vault of Glass run, and he came away from it with a super negative impression. I was texting him after he got off and I thought I'd share his impression for those curious.

I'm kinda bummed because my first run was the exact opposite. Got paired up with a great group of randos, joked the whole time despite wiping a bunch, gradually understood the cooperation required after each failure, then pulled off a win and shot back to orbit with some cool new loot and a huge smile on my face.
Paging Dr. Hawkian, come in Dr. Hawkian...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom