• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Well that was a whole lot of nothing from BWU part 2.

Now to figure out why I'm still up.

Also, Xur please bring boots. I need to replace my current ones. They're dirty as hell.

Has anyone levelled an alt purely through pvp; once it's unlocked of course?

Just curious what happens once 20 and you haven't progressed through the story missions at all. Do you get access to the TDB/HoW missions to then unlock PoE etc? And also the patrol areas?

Frenden

Banned
Has anyone levelled an alt purely through pvp; once it's unlocked of course?

Just curious what happens once 20 and you haven't progressed through the story missions at all. Do you get access to the TDB/HoW missions to then unlock PoE etc? And also the patrol areas?

I did that for all my characters. I was a 20 before I made it to Venus on my first character, even. You just need to go back and do the story after if you want access to those Patrols and things.

You're super overleveled and it goes by quicker after.

Holy shit. First match after discovering TLW is full-auto.

9mHnSfk.jpg

HOW DO YOU LOSE WITH THIS GUN??

OMFG i was just in a poe 28 and this dumb ass titan did nothing but shoulder bash me and the other guy.He did jack to help us as a matter a fact he was helping the enemy by shoulder charging us while were sniping etc.

I really wanted to report this ass hat but decided to just leave at the round before the boss..:/

Also looking for Crota or PoE 32 etc psn Legendkilla3rd

OMFG i was just in a poe 28 and this dumb ass titan did nothing but shoulder bash me and the other guy.He did jack to help us as a matter a fact he was helping the enemy by shoulder charging us while were sniping etc.

I really wanted to report this ass hat but decided to just leave at the round before the boss..:/

Also looking for Crota or PoE 32 etc psn Legendkilla3rd

I can do a 28, want to see if I get exotic boots from the chest.

I'll be on my titan but promise I won't shoulder charge you :p

Anyone else?

lol it must have been incredible pre-patch. man I wish I had known about this full-auto sooner. would've been very helpful for ToO

I very rarely if ever use full auto, only for rare CQC situations when I've probably switched to a shotty anyway. Pretty much all the top players I know recommend against using full auto TLW much if at all (Stabie, Rubenov, Zoba, Nghtly). You still want to aim your reticle carefully and go for headshots.

Edit: especially for something like Trials. Pub stomping Control is such a cluster-f that you can play much looser with good results.

I very rarely if ever use full auto, only for rare CQC situations when I've probably switched to a shotty anyway. Pretty much all the top players I know recommend against using full auto TLW much if at all (Stabie, Rubenov, Zoba, Nghtly). You still want to aim your reticle carefully and go for headshots.

Edit: especially for something like Trials. Pub stomping Control is such a cluster-f that you can play much looser with good results.
Yeah I didn't realize this until about 2 months ago. I decided I was gonna try to use it as a regular handcannon that just happened to have a much faster rate of fire. I started getting much better results, even though I was already getting great results. And in the last month I've finally become comfortable playing against other TLW users. Before I would just immediately switch to Hawkmoon or Red Death, but now I'll actually attempt the duel.

amar212

Last Friday we encountered few pro-teams running No Land Beyond+Shotgun combos.

We will be attempting the similar tactics today.

Will be interesting.

raindoc

holy SHIT you can hold down the trigger for TLW. ITS FULL AUTO WHAT

Sometimes.

!

EDIT:
The option to buy cosmetic items for $20.

Been out of town last Afew days. What was Weekly Update about? Did they say what they were giving to year one players?

That's not the Year One content, but the TTK CE exclusive content. Anyone >30 in August will get shaders, emblems & stuff when TTK comes out (for free):

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...rs-reveals-exclusive-year-one-items/#/slide/1

Mumford

If anyone wants an extra for crucible and/or level 26-28 PvE stuff, I'm here. I'm just now getting back into the game again, and I'm enjoying it so far!
Except for the shotguns :(
PSN:Mumford730

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom