• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theorry

With the ammount of Blind Watch i played yesterday and today. I am sure we see it in ToO. Really 80% of all my matches these last days are on that map. :p

amar212

Reposting for the new page:

Is it confirmed that Exotic gear can be obtained from LV28 PoE in later plays in the same week? AKA Does the LV28 PoE chest gives exotics only once per week or?

Omni

Easiest way to get Sapphire Wire? I made a hunter. Took about 6 hours to get to 32. Now I'm stuck and I rather not grind... >.<

MrMuscle

Is it confirmed that Exotic gear can be obtained from LV28 PoE in later plays in the same week? AKA Does the LV28 PoE chest gives exotics only once per week or?

I think the only thing we know for sure is that the very first time you do the PoE28 on a character it gives a guaranteed exotic. After that its random luck like the rest of the game.

Guys i need help, I haven't played this for around 8 months, just starting to get back into it but..

-tried to do crota soul mission on my own and keep getting insta killed by those witches guarding it.
-cant/haven't even done a raid yet because i don't know anyone else that plays on xbox which means i have shite gear.

So i don't really know what i should be doing to level up more (I'm level 28). Also i read about that prison of elders, which looks like some kind of horde mode, but i don't know how to access it. It says it starts at level 28?
Hi there, PoE is accessible after completing all HoW story missions. As for Raids personally I found the best way is to find an active group on the100.io especially if you're on xbox. There are a few active 'boners here on gaf and you can sign up to the list in the OP.

amar212

Easiest way to get Sapphire Wire? I made a hunter. Took about 6 hours to get to 32. Now I'm stuck and I rather not grind... >.<

Get a VoG Gatekeeper checkpoint. Farm glimmer. Cap glimmer. Go to Vanguard and buy cheapest green items. Dismantle. Rinse and repeat.

If you happen to have preorder Vanguard Pack, go to Vanguard Robot at spaceship bay and buy green helmets from him, they are cheaper than those items at Vanguards.

Hi there, PoE is accessible after completing all HoW story missions. As for Raids personally I found the best way is to find an active group on the100.io especially if you're on xbox. There are a few active 'boners here on gaf and you can sign up to the list in the OP.

Welcome back! Have a look at the guides in the OP, especially Hawkian's guide on pre- and post-HoW levelling might be interesting for you. You can access the Prison of Elders once you finish the HoW story missions.

Thanks of the info. Those Hawk guides are incredible. I love this community!

I'm level 11 but I'll play with you

Sounds good. My GT: pocket twos

I will probably be on later today, i can help you rank up a bit if you like.

26 engrams later and I finally got it! It's all mine! That glorious
feeling of absolute hate for RNG for not getting the Ram helmet!

Man, if it does, I can see myself throwing my hard earned Treasure Keys wildly this weekend, seeking for the last Gjallarhorn.

th3dude

Man, if it does, I can see myself throwing my hard earned Treasure Keys wildly this weekend, seeking for the last Gjallarhorn.

I'm pretty sure that besides your very first PoE run, the chest is exactly the same every time you have a key. Meaning chance of exotic. Don't quote me though.

Omni

Get a VoG Gatekeeper checkpoint. Farm glimmer. Cap glimmer. Go to Vanguard and buy cheapest green items. Dismantle. Rinse and repeat.

If you happen to have preorder Vanguard Pack, go to Vanguard Robot at spaceship bay and buy green helmets from him, they are cheaper than those items at Vanguards.

Alright, thanks for the tip. :)

noomi

What a good Xur day for me today!

- Saint 14 helm
- Glasshouse
- Inmost Light
- Skullfort
- Lots and lots of heavy ammo
- my motes are crying

Not sure if this was put in here or not yet, but Datto nails it. This is the best outlook for the pricing of the cosmetic DLC stuff. Buy it if you like it, don't buy it if you don't.

We don't buy filet mignon so it'll last us all week. We buy it because it's gotdam delicious.

Datto's Take

Not sure if this was put in here or not yet, but Datto nails it. This is the best outlook for the pricing of the cosmetic DLC stuff. Buy it if you like it, don't buy it if you don't.

We don't buy filet mignon so it'll last us all week. We buy it because it's gotdam delicious.

Datto's Take

That's pretty much it. I mean, everybody complained about the perks on CE. Now Bungie says it'll be avaiable separately, and everybody is complaining again.

If it sounds costly to you, don't buy them.

I think the price is very steep, and as much as I would like to have them, I don't see myself throwing money on dancing, emblems and shaders. But in the other hand, Bungie is trying to make this cosmetic itens something very rare, so it makse sense.

noomi

Weren't the Praxie Fire robes obey r rate st one point?

Bankrupted my mote supply and no hunter helm :-(

Wait.... wat?

if your asking if they were sold before... yes. Todd made a thread about it as well since he was waiting for them for quite a bit hehe.

JonCha

Looks like I'm getting both exotics for my Hunter this week.

What I'm realising now is that by getting other exotics I'm actually going to be using my legendary weapons more and levelling them, like Praedyth's Revenge which is apparently a really good choice for PvP due to its stability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom