• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny bros, mainly bros who pvp and especially Trials bros I got my scuff controller in and played with it. So so nice for pvp. I put Rez and slide on the buttons underneath the controller. Corner sliding and rezing now keep my hands on the sticks 24-7 longer sticks help with sniping and let me tick up the sensitivity. It's not a huge difference but it definitely helps especially in trials for quick and more aggressive rezing.

That looks interesting. Idk how I can do 2 different analog sticks 1 concave and the other convex. I'd feel like I'm running with 1 shoe on and the other shoe off! But the bottom buttons seems to be the new thing, as with the xb1 elite controller.

Top of page edit, haven't seen this one before haha
Rs07HOi.jpg

EL CUCO

The only company to survive the collapse, Red Bull. I hope we get a Red Bull vending machine in the tower that gives you some sort of timed buff. Would be hilarious

noomi

PuMa

I love Nghtly's stream and got a chance to do trials with him last week. Super cool dude, always had advice when I screwed up and praise when I pulled off something crazy.

Same here. Its so much fun watching and playing with those guys.

ocean

Banned
Yeah, I'm in the same boat for streamers honestly. I like Triple Wreck better than most others but the gif pop-ups and sound bites get annoying. AEGabriel is a great player and you can learn a lot about Titan speed, but he barely talks and doesn't really explain anything. Plus his chat is super immature and there's no actual discussion going on, just pp jokes. Giggle Monster is pretty good if you haven't watched him before, his clan also has a lot of raid speed run records so they do both high level PvE and PvP. That Tfue guy (first to solo Skolas) is decent, I've seen a few sweaty matches but he doesn't give a ton of explanation either.

Some of the other big streamers like Goth, Broman and Lauren are just "entertainer" streamers, a place to hang out, not what I'm looking for. Honestly Stabie and Nghtly are the two best PvP streamers I've watched. I'm always amazed how relaxed Nghtly is considering how much I rage out, haha. Phaethon was doing a pretty legit impression of him last night.

I've never been much of a Twitch person. Never saw the point in watching others play instead of playing myself. That said, Unstable's stream is super fun because he's funny and I usually know the guys he's playing with since they're here on GAF. One gripe: perhaps a tad too much swearing.

And Nghtly's stream is fantastic. No annoying sounds or visual pop-ups, chill out chat, and you can learn a thing or two from his play style. Just a smooth chat. One gripe: perhaps a tad too quiet.

But definitely agree with you that those are the most enjoyable Destiny streams out there.

The only company to survive the collapse, Red Bull. I hope we get a Red Bull vending machine in the tower that gives you some sort of timed buff. Would be hilarious

I'd be more than willing to bet some strange coins on a Redbull color themed shader being one of the quest rewards for the the Redbull quest.

Machine guns are being boxed out from Thorn I believe. It's too risky to use one when Thorn (and other exotic Hand Cannons) have such crazy TTKs. Nothing feels more infuriating than a tie against someone's primary weapon against your heavy. Even though you both started shooting at the same time.

I noticed a dramatic shift in Rocket usage after the huge hand cannon flux in PvP.

True. Using a machine gun is pretty much suicide at this point since you'll likely just get rocketed before you can even get a kill.

Lnkn52

Yeah, I'm in the same boat for streamers honestly. I like Triple Wreck better than most others but the gif pop-ups and sound bites get annoying. AEGabriel is a great player and you can learn a lot about Titan speed, but he barely talks and doesn't really explain anything. Plus his chat is super immature and there's no actual discussion going on, just pp jokes. Giggle Monster is pretty good if you haven't watched him before, his clan also has a lot of raid speed run records so they do both high level PvE and PvP. That Tfue guy (first to solo Skolas) is decent, I've seen a few sweaty matches but he doesn't give a ton of explanation either.

Some of the other big streamers like Goth, Broman and Lauren are just "entertainer" streamers, a place to hang out, not what I'm looking for. Honestly Stabie and Nghtly are the two best PvP streamers I've watched. I'm always amazed how relaxed Nghtly is considering how much I rage out, haha. Phaethon was doing a pretty legit impression of him last night.
I've seen Giggle but there's something about him and his crew and a camera filter they use that's creeps me out. Very Maryln Manson like.

I've never been much of a Twitch person. Never saw the point in watching others play instead of playing myself. That said, Unstable's stream is super fun because he's funny and I usually know the guys he's playing with since they're here on GAF. One gripe: perhaps a tad too much swearing.

And Nghtly's stream is fantastic. No annoying sounds or visual pop-ups, chill out chat, and you can learn a thing or two from his play style. Just a smooth chat. One gripe: perhaps a tad too quiet.

But definitely agree with you that those are the most enjoyable Destiny streams out there.

I apologise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom