• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercury here we come! Great games n0oblet and Silvertongue, true flawless!
Finally got a Void Messenger!

Mark of the Barely Broken on this one:

P9fZXXkl.jpg

Whoyouare

We got burned by lag switchers. Infuriating! Good thing is I know this map real well now. Running up to the gym for a bit, but If anyone is on in about 90 min I will gladly run some more trials.

So I got Destiny last week and I am absolutely loving the co op aspect. Finding new items etc. Really great.

I went into the Crucible and have to say I found it awful - If I wasn't being blown up by rocket after rocket, I was being teleport stabbed with a super charge thing. They don't seem to have any counter.

However if I was to preserver could someone please just tell me what the crucible options are?

There are TWO normal control options - one is from the wolves expansion. Does this mean if I want to play new control maps I have to choose that one. . .or can I choose the normal control and the house of wolves maps will be in rotation too. Is there a way to have all the maps on rotation as I have the two expansions. :)

Also, maybe the no respawn modes or elimination style modes would be better for me to play as people won't really have time to get the rocket ammo and the teleport stabbing?

Can anyone gimme some crucible tips towards what the playlists are?

Thanks a lot :)
Normal control has Destiny + TDB maps only I believe. Once TTK comes out they'll probably add HoW maps into normal rotation.

As for crucible yes you need to accept the OPness of everything particularly in 6v6. Like with any PvP game you'll be getting destroyed until you get the hang of things. There are calls for a super-less playlist so we'll see if that happens with taken king. I personally find it fun, nothing like hitting all 4 shots on a golden gun or titan fist of panic into group capping a flag.

Deku Tree

Normal control has Destiny + TDB maps only I believe. Once TTK comes out they'll probably add HoW maps into normal rotation.

As for crucible yes you need to accept the OPness of everything particularly in 6v6. Like with any PvP game you'll be getting destroyed until you get the hang of things. There are calls for a super-less playlist so we'll see if that happens with taken king. I personally find it fun, nothing like hitting all 4 shots on a golden gun or titan fist of panic into group capping a flag.

Everyone who owns TTK will have all maps.

ocean

Banned
Fuuuiuiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Nothing is more frustrating than losing a 4-5 when you just know you should have had it. Guck fuxk

ocean

Banned
Did you have the mercy?
Lost the mercy to an amazing team. Not even mad, the guys were pros.

Got the actual loss later in the ticket. It was 4-4 and it should not have been. We were better than them but played stupid. Really frustrating to lose to guys you know are worse than you.

Still, 8-1 was a good run. I'm average at best in PvP so this was a lot farther than I would have expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom