• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it's a DGAF Civil War kind of day...

CIhCcKFUYAAmII-.jpg:large

GG Gutz, but what was up with not waving back? Where's the DGAF love?

Namikaze1

It's been 9 days since I last played Destiny for real. Did a quick Xur visit yesterday. Beat Witcher 3, Batman, and Fire Emblem in that time. What Destiny news have I missed?

It's been 9 days since I last played Destiny for real. Did a quick Xur visit yesterday. Beat Witcher 3, Batman, and Fire Emblem in that time. What Destiny news have I missed?

"Okay, they're - they're in the woods. The camera keeps on moving. Uh... I think they're looking for some witch or something; I don't know, I wasn't listening. Nothing's happening. Nothing's happening. Something about a map. Nothing's happening. It's over. A lot of people in the audience look pissed."

Namikaze1

Post, where art thou?
"Okay, they're - they're in the woods. The camera keeps on moving. Uh... I think they're looking for some witch or something; I don't know, I wasn't listening. Nothing's happening. Nothing's happening. Something about a map. Nothing's happening. It's over. A lot of people in the audience look pissed."
You have an avatar?! WHO ARE YOU?!

how's the quest going?

Gammacide

Oooooh. Lord of Wolves is now mine! I LOVE the sound of this gun. Can't wait to try in PvP. Been killed by it a few time for sure. Never even minded because its such a cool gun. Can't wait to be on the other side of that argument though. :)

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Can anyone confirm that the TTK Legendary edition will still be $60 ?

CLBridges

Logged in yesterday for the first time in almost two weeks to check Xur and Variks. Xur has nothing and Variks says I need to now go back to PoE to defeat bosses to get my Lord of Wolves...turned the game off, see you in September, maybe.

Nuszka

Damn such a busy weekend for me in work, so annoyed i cant play trials again, maybe tomorrow night or monday. Good news is i have taken next friday night off so i can be around the trials hype for the first time ever!!!

phen0m24

You beat Batman already?

I downloaded it and started it today.

Fixing a computer for a friend now. :)

Would love to be doing more trials tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom