• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedemgsuy

Don't be afraid or nervous, everybody does when it's their first time. If they aren't they are lying. Just relax and don't let your muscles tense. We'll take it nice and slow, make it last. It might end up not being the best ever but you will get experience for the future.
Cool, let me know when you wanna start, my mic is borked, but im fine following instructions.

I'm hoping to get some trials runs in tonight. I've played this map once during elimination Playlist and it was fun.

(played it a few times in control)

I am definitely down. Just hit 32 so I shouldn't be a bother statistically although I do not know the mechanics at all.

I would go. Done it a couple times. PSN zarnold56

I would like to try it, ps4?
psn: fedeuy

Ok, we could definitely get you folks in there. With Apple that would be 4 and then me and/or shem and/or deaf could help sherpa. But if you start some raids before then that's cool too. Always hard to coordinate this stuff.

Like I always say, I'd strongly recommend against doing hard mode raids for your first (or even second) time even though the loot is generally better. Imo it's more about the experience than the loot.

Fedemgsuy

Ok, we could definitely get you folks in there. With Apple that would be 4 and then me and/or shem and/or deaf could help sherpa. But if you start some raids before then that's cool too. Always hard to coordinate this stuff.

Like I always say, I'd strongly recommend against doing hard mode raids for your first (or even second) time even though the loot is generally better. Imo it's more about the experience than the loot.

Il be online all day, hit me up when you guys are ready, il farm treseaue keys till then.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider

Yeah I'm fine doing normal first or whatever is ready first really.

I'm just chilling with some Spelunky until folks are ready, I'm free whenever we want to start.

As always peeps feel free to add me: PSN crophonso

Don't be afraid or nervous, everybody does when it's their first time. If they aren't they are lying. Just relax and don't let your muscles tense. We'll take it nice and slow, make it last. It might end up not being the best ever but you will get experience for the future.

tumblr_n04j0lnZdo1rrx588o1_400.gif

noomi

Got an arc messenger from the chest and sharded it, solar jewel does not want to drop. The 8th win package gave me the eye of sol which I wanted, but I heard it's not too good. Titan got his boots for 5 wins, and he is now a level 34, yay!

Actually having a really hard time getting kills this time as compared to other weeks. I like the map, but just something about it is messing me up.... Maybe TLW isnt good for this map, maybe I'm just tired, maybe lag? I don't know... but I had some terribly scrubby games today.

Going to try for another flawless tonight/tomorrow morning.

Pimpwerx

I deleted Destiny from my PS4 this week. A friend just said they're doing VoG again, so I go to my library to download the game and it's not there. I look on the store and it's charging me because the game page is only for the Taken King. WTF? Is this a known problem? PEACE.

I deleted Destiny from my PS4 this week. A friend just said they're doing VoG again, so I go to my library to download the game and it's not there. I look on the store and it's charging me because the game page is only for the Taken King. WTF? Is this a known problem? PEACE.

Can't you go to your download list and download it from there?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We'll have to make check when we get to Crota. One full run.

VOG, we'll start from Gorgons.

Taking a few minutes break and I'll get it going.

VoG me PSN: crophonso

Also lets make sure we take at least one gaffer who knows wtf is going on

Maybe I got confused with who is doing what, but it looks like Kadey Karry is taking care of sherpa duties for the newbies so hopefully everyone is good to go. I'll still be hanging around the thread in case anyone needs another gaffer who knows wtf is going on :) You'll all be guided straight and true in her eminently capable hands. Have fun!

Maybe I got confused with who is doing what, but it looks like Kadey Karry is taking care of sherpa duties for the newbies so hopefully everyone is good to go. I'll still be hanging around the thread in case anyone needs another gaffer who knows wtf is going on :) You'll all be guided straight and true in her eminently capable hands. Have fun!

Mind if you join? We need 1 more!

I'm running with her, don't worry, I'll make sure she doesn't push any of the newbies over the edge....

that's my job XD

SP17

This is incredible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom