• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

You beat Batman already?

I downloaded it and started it today.

Fixing a computer for a friend now. :)

Would love to be doing more trials tho
I 100% that sucker.*

*okay I 100% everything but the AR missions. I hate those. Most of my time was spent hunting Riddler trophies. I got all 243 before doing the final main mission.

Edit: top of the page! We (Solar) Thor now!

uyztnHQ.gif

uGytf5Z.gif

giphy.gif

X-Frame

How does The Messenger do on Black Shield for ToO this week? Assuming you're holding the outside. Is it still outgunned by Thorn?

OK.I'm ready now for VoG.Do I wait there until people appear?

I'm going to add you on PSN and would love to go. Level 29 Titan, also a complete noob lol!

Would be willing to shepherd through. Shem0275 if you guys can get a group together.

Are you three folks still around? Would you want to run a NM VoG soon? I could also hop in to help sherpa, depending on if there's any more newbie interest.

Any other VoG newbies out there want to give the raid a try? Minimum level I'd recommend is 26 and ideally 28.

How does The Messenger do on Black Shield for ToO this week? Assuming you're holding the outside. Is it still outgunned by Thorn?

I think Thorn still is within range in most situations outside. It comes down to preference and which you do better with. I personally got wrecked a few times by The Messenger in my runs.

Are you three folks still around? Would you want to run a NM VoG soon? I could also hop in to help sherpa, depending on if there's any more newbie interest.

Any other VoG newbies out there want to give the raid a try? Minimum level I'd recommend is 26 and ideally 28.
Pirate seems to be online now. I am at Tower right now after doing a few Tiger Strikes. I will be available for the next 6 hours, although I may switch off the console until then. I'm a bit bored right now.

I'm going to shutdown and let the system cool down. I can be back in two hours after dinner

Frenden

Banned
Yeah. I'm usually a bit of a hermit with social anxiety stuff to blame.

I posted here from the beginning despite not adding many to friends on PSN until more recently and I feel like an idiot for waiting so long.

Everyone's awesome and this game is at its best when you have a good crew of folks to grind with.

Dunk#7

Anybody up for Trials? Trying to get to The Lighthouse this week. Already got 8-1 so that is all I am going for.

1. Dunk7

New OT one press of a button away, before we hit page 201 again? :p
Good luck in the newbie raid everyone!

deafmedal

If this comes together and you need an extra hand, I'll be on in about 15...

Otherwise if anyone would like to try for 5/6 wins in ToO or 32/34 I'd also be game for that :)

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider

I am definitely down. Just hit 32 so I shouldn't be a bother statistically although I do not know the mechanics at all.

zarnold56

I would go. Done it a couple times. PSN zarnold56

Agent

Rolled a Matador with Shot Package, Rifled Barrel and Luck in the Chamber. Problem is, no Aggressive Ballistics. It has Field Choke/Linear Compensator. I'm just going to keep it and hope another one drops to reroll it. So close to a perfect roll.

Ok, So any time in particular? I don't know how long it's going to take, but earliest I can go is in an hour. Just have dinner so I don't have to stop.

Mindlog

Random Tower invite #4,902.
"Need Help"
Yes.
"With what?"
Thorn Bounty
"OK, joining."

And another happy Thorn user out in the wild. Feels good to do good deeds. Thorns for everybody.

Fedemgsuy

I would like to try it, ps4?
psn: fedeuy

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Hard Crota x3 and Atheon x3.

Roll call.

1. Moi

I'm fresh level 32 and don't know the mechanics, depending on how challenging these things you speak of are, I'd go! Have a mic and not super dumb lol.

If this is level 34 stuff it's all good I'll wait for normal mode.

Pirate seems to be online now. I am at Tower right now after doing a few Tiger Strikes. I will be available for the next 6 hours, although I may switch off the console until then. I'm a bit bored right now.

I'm going to shutdown and let the system cool down. I can be back in two hours after dinner

No worries, I'll be around and keeping an eye on the thread. Hopefully there are a few more newbies who might be inclined to jump in.

edit: it only takes maybe an hour, not super long. Depends on how many newbies vs. vets there are. We can start in an hour or so if enough people are ready then.

If this comes together and you need an extra hand, I'll be on in about 15...

Otherwise if anyone would like to try for 5/6 wins in ToO or 32/34 I'd also be game for that :)

Thanks for the offer deaf! I'll be around all day so hopefully we can eventually coordinate a time with enough folks to make it happen.

New OT one press of a button away, before we hit page 201 again? :p
Good luck in the newbie raid everyone!

haha never again! I'll definitely put up the new one tonight sometime, regardless of how close we are to 20k. Last time I was trying to wait it out juuuuust a bit longer... then I fell asleep for like 2 hours and everyone freaked out :p

Hey guys! Anyone want to do the Venus Raid? I've never done it before and really want to try it out. I'm lvl 27 hunter.

I want to try for the Monte Carlo or some exotic gear.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Never done it before, would you guys mind a noobie?

Don't be afraid or nervous, everybody does when it's their first time. If they aren't they are lying. Just relax and don't let your muscles tense. We'll take it nice and slow, make it last. It might end up not being the best ever but you will get experience for the future.

Well, looks like it is going to be a fun night. I will have to find a new drug after this...

Not a very productive day. Can you get anything decent in Strike Playlist Tiger? The best I've found there is shaders..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom