• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
So I join Rubenov for some Trials. On my scrub Warlock who I suck with. My Hunter run today I averaged 1.5 K/D. On my Warlock I can't break 1.

Very little hope of actually seeing Mercury but I was happy about getting the boots.

Result? Mercury without using Mercy. Hawkmoon from Silver Package. Gauntlets with Heavy Weapon Loader from Gold Package.

Solar Jewel from Mercury chest. I now have a Jewel Rainbow, all 3 elements #lovewins

Too much hype. Thanks so much guys.

So for our Vault of Glass raid we have:

- CarlosVato
- crophonso
- fedeuy
- TheWorthyEdge

Seems there was some miscommunication and there are 2 groups! :D

Anyone else wanting to join up with us can.

Don't be afraid or nervous, everybody does when it's their first time. If they aren't they are lying. Just relax and don't let your muscles tense. We'll take it nice and slow, make it last. It might end up not being the best ever but you will get experience for the future.
Lewd

Maybe I got confused with who is doing what, but it looks like Kadey Karry is taking care of sherpa duties for the newbies so hopefully everyone is good to go. I'll still be hanging around the thread in case anyone needs another gaffer who knows wtf is going on :) You'll all be guided straight and true in her eminently capable hands. Have fun!

Hey we need someone to help us out! Mind if you catch a ride?

Yo. Any other vets wanna help us out here?

Make sure Apple gets a spot as long as you're okay as the only vet. Does that work for everyone? (Edit: or is one of those names Apple's PSN? o_O)

Sorry, I got super confused about who was doing what, lol. Also trying to prep historic OT25 amongst a few other thread duties.

Edit: let me know if you need another vet deaf, I can get on.

OK, I'm logging (figaliz). We need to add all of us?

If not possible, let me out. I'm not exactly the brightest bulb in this game and I can drag the team a lot

deafmedal

Make sure Apple gets a spot as long as you're okay as the only vet. Does that work for everyone? (Edit: or is one of those names Apple's PSN? o_O)

Sorry, I got super confused about who was doing what, lol. Also trying to prep historic OT25 amongst a few other thread duties.

Edit: let me know if you need another vet deaf, I can get on.

Haven't tried Sherpa-ing 5 yet, gonna have phantom help out, but will run again for Apple :)
I'm sooo fucking confused :p

Anyone up for ToO? Just a heads up, I am only level 33, but my exotics are upgraded and I'd like to believe I'm a decent PvP player :)

Add me on PSN: DirtyAquaticApe

Haven't tried Sherpa-ing 5 yet, gonna have phantom help out, but will run again for Apple :)
I'm sooo fucking confused :p

Ok , sounds good deaf. Thanks again for all your help, much appreciated! I know I can trust you to show them the right way through VoG.

Seriously, if it is going to be a chore or burden, don't worry about it.

No, not at all! That's what we're here for :) Their run should only take maybe 45-60 min then they can run it again with you and I can jump in if needed. The people who hang around here and do this stuff really enjoy it, not a burden at all.

Kurumi

Don't be afraid or nervous, everybody does when it's their first time. If they aren't they are lying. Just relax and don't let your muscles tense. We'll take it nice and slow, make it last. It might end up not being the best ever but you will get experience for the future.

30026d1334093751-ortega-fm2062-quagmire-posters.jpg

JonCha

I'd enjoy doing Trials with some folks but when I played it yesterday with randoms I just getting destroyed and it was no fun at all.

EL CUCO

So now I have 3 Tomorrow's Answers, 2 Radegast Furys, 2 Exodus plans, 1 Ash factory.

I've become something of a collector of PvP rockets :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom