• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneils

I started up this game for the first time in several months. I don't have any of the expansions.

I noticed that there is a new social hub in the reef. Petra is there and she provides qow items, but how do you get queen of wrath bounties now? I can't seem to find them? Thanks.

GhaleonEB

I started up this game for the first time in several months. I don't have any of the expansions.

I noticed that there is a new social hub in the reef. Petra is there and she provides qow items, but how do you get queen of wrath bounties now? I can't seem to find them? Thanks.

Most of the Reef characters and activities are tied to the House of Wolves expansion. I don't think you can run her bounties and get rep/items without HoW.

X-Frame

Really enjoyed Trials on this map. A bunch of different builds and strategies are viable and I was switching weapons up constantly.

Thanks again Rubenov and _xo_ for the flawless!

Ooook me and Gaz_RB are looking for someone to try Trials with. He's never did it and I don't have much experience but we can hold our own in PvP Usually top the boards. Any takers?

ocean

Banned
hand-dry-hair-glove.jpg

So many sweaty matches. This weekend is the most fun I've had in Trials yet, this map works extremely well for Elimination.

You can snipe or use shotguns. You can camp or rush. You can spam grenades but there is enough space to avoid them. Heavy spawns are separated enough that you can get heavy and strategize. Both heavy spawns can be contested. No significant advantage for spawning on one side or the other.

I'm no pro, but from my perspective this is the best map we've had in Trials so far.

hand-dry-hair-glove.jpg

So many sweaty matches. This weekend is the most fun I've had in Trials yet, this map works extremely well for Elimination.

You can snipe or use shotguns. You can camp or rush. You can spam grenades but there is enough space to avoid them. Heavy spawns are separated enough that you can get heavy and strategize. Both heavy spawns can be contested. No significant advantage for spawning on one side or the other.

I'm no pro, but from my perspective this is the best map we've had in Trials so far.

Agreed 100%!

This and maybe Burning Shrine.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
LOL at everyone making Magik do all the hard work.

I'll run sword if nobody wants to. Just call rockets when I get on second rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom