• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

wbCA7q5.jpg
First Dragon Strike after doing a good deed. I hate this game.
Hopscotch Pilgrim is rarer than Gjallarhorn, Hawkmoon, Monte Carlo, Icebreaker and definitely Plan C combined.

Magik

Hopscotch Pilgrim is rarer than Gjallarhorn, Hawkmoon, Monte Carlo, Icebreaker and definitely Plan C combined.

You gotta get one for sure.

Hopscotch pilgrim with hidden hand is fantastic in pvp.

Don't be afraid or nervous, everybody does when it's their first time. If they aren't they are lying. Just relax and don't let your muscles tense. We'll take it nice and slow, make it last. It might end up not being the best ever but you will get experience for the future.

Are u still talking about raiding Kadey? Lol

Magik

Wait it's a decent gun? I have one with hidden hand and battle runner sitting Unleveled in the vault...pull it out I guess?

Similar stats to red death but you can reroll

Two burst to kill with you only needing to hit 4 out of 6 shots.

I think it's great especially with full stability.

rc213

Whats so good about Hopscotch Pilgrim, I have one that I almost sharded last night for the weapon parts.

How the hell is everyone getting Hawkmoons all of a sudden and yet here i am...

Hawkless...

or

Moonless...

or

Both.

I swear if some dude gets one on Xbox before i get my first on PS imma lose my shit. FML

Trace

Banned

Hawkless...

or

Moonless...

or

Both.

I swear if some dude gets one on Xbox before i get my first on PS imma lose my shit. FML

Same. I have every non-HoW/Necrochasm exotic except for Hawkmoon. I have gotten 6 Monte Carlos.

D. Dark

Weapon parts thirst is real.I have several weapons id love to reforge but im out of weapon parts. Any advise on how to farm weapon parts will be appreciated.

LiK

Hawkless...

or

Moonless...

or

Both.

same here, the way this game decides drops for people is fucking stupid. with all the time we put into this game, we should have every exotic by now.

GhaleonEB

Is the Monte Carlo any good, given that basically all autorifles suck?

Asking as a peasant xboner
It's not bad. Good range, insanely fast firing rate, has the option for a very extended clip. Fun PvE weapon, though I got tired of auto rifles in general and so have shelved it.

Skolas anyone?

The music during the final boss combat is frikkin awesome. It's too bad that the worst part of the game is its Business model...

If anybody wants to do something with the base game or a second raid, please leave me a PM. I'm going to log out for now...

Anyone have normal gatekeepers checkpoint? Got to 7 wins in ToO, so I need to grind for as many weapon parts as I can. Can only grab the checkpoint right now though, getting the house ready for a dinner party :/.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom