• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some other players beg to differ, but yes. Or they sell the old shaders and introduce new ones.

I know they drop but the rate is truly awful. I've gotten 3 with almost 70 levels I to DO...and still no ship. They just need to make them buyable for 5k a pop and be done with it.

Frenden

Banned
I've gotten a few New Monarchy and FWC shaders and am grinding DO at the moment.

It's purely an aesthetic grievance, but, until you get a DO shader, almost nothing goes with their class items. Chatterwhite? Anything else? Not really.

A) You're the kind of person that cares about aesthetics enough to grind for their shaders.

B) You're shamed by how you look until you get said shaders.

It's the perfect shader storm.

2 for the weekly? I spend all my coins on the helmet engrams. (Hawk + ethernal warrior, but no Ram. I can't complain) Add and join PewPewPewBow on ps4.
Edit: Oops nevermind. Forgot it has matchmaking.

phen0m24

Hey guys i heard good things about this community :)

How do i join the Gaf clan?
Not really a GAF specific clan as they are not enough to contain us all.

You might want to look at SEXY though. ;) Good GAFers there. Amid others. School of Hawk, Yeah That's A Wipe, GAF Raiders....

Namikaze1

CIiOEAeWIAA3JlZ.png:orig

Join the School of Hawk here: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/611324

Also my soon to be avatar

Not really a GAF specific clan as they are not enough to contain us all.

You might want to look at SEXY though. ;) Good GAFers there. Amid others. School of Hawk, Yeah That's A Wipe, GAF Raiders....

Join SEXY! That's "Shoot First Kiss Later" clan. SEXY is our TAG.

It's really cool there and Kadey always come's up with some great sexy parties...

op5q3qg639.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Join Hawk if you worship the Hawkmoon.

Join SEXY if you want to be sexy and everybody wants you including the opposite sex.

Join Around the world if you like ATB and you're a homie around the world.

Join Sword bros if you like anime and penguins.

Join raid GAF if you like to be considered dead among a huge group of people who are considered dead.

Join Ladies of Strong Back if you like Spice girls.

Thanks for the raids and everything today everyone. Going to take a break. Still need one trials so hoping to get that done later on.

Kurumi

Alright so it looks like I've narrowed it down to Shoot First Kiss Later or School of Hawk lol. Hopefully I'll decide soon.

Edit: On second thought maybe I haven't quite narrowed it down yet

ocean

Banned
I'm not especially sensitive to negative OT titles but I feel 25 should be special. Big number. We'll be the only 25 in town. If I were good with Photoshop I'd find a way to add the Destiny logo to my avatar unobtrusively in commemoration.

I'm not especially sensitive to negative OT titles but I feel 25 should be special. Big number. We'll be the only 25 in town. If I were good with Photoshop I'd find a way to add the Destiny logo to my avatar unobtrusively in commemoration.

It doesn't have to be negative, but considering the recent dust up and PR fiasco, it seems only fitting to poke some fun at it.

Deku Tree

OT25| The Only 25 in Town

phen0m24

OT♦25|We're Not Gonna Talk About That

LOL for Jason S.

I still like

OT♦25|Like a Hat

The Taken stuff has negative connotations
tries to think like Drizzay

Shito

Thanks Kadey and all, that was really fun and easy.
Great job Magik saving our scrub asses on that deathsinger round, that exotic shard was well deserved. :)
Alas, still no Word of Crota for me, but...

MRNq7LN.jpg

... woohoo!
And that was my second HM Templar kill ever...
My insane luck in raids continues. ^^

OK, I'm feeling lost. Is there anything I can do to improve my equipment until I can do VoG? I can't farm more marks until the cap is reset and over 22 the daily gets too hard to play alone. Strike playlists for the base game also feel useless right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom