• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

Todd is coming but won't be on till later.

Fig said she'll be up for it the other day.

I wanted our core team which included math to do it. To relive our glory days. How am I supposed to breathe without math? Can't live can't breathe without math. That's how I feel whenever math ain't there. No air,no airrrrrr

We should wait for math's work schedule to change.

I need 2 people for level 34 arena. Or the next level down whatever. Just need to kill bosses. toddv360 psn. No mic cause I'm listening to e3 videos.

Namikaze1

He's really modest too which is funny.

Nobody wants to play us when he's on the team.

Define "Up"
Ms. Figadapaura of Ladies of Strong Back is available to raid with us for "old times sake" at any time. We just need to ask.

Yo fig! Let's raid!

Agent

So, I got the Cipher back from Variks so now I need the 1000 points. Anyone else need that and want to team up to kill a boss multiple times? I'm guessing the 34 is the easier one to do it on.

Namikaze1

Dear everyone who joins me on daily,

Don't freaking rush! Now I have to restart the 9000 experience bounty after being less than 500 fucking points away. I take my times with these things. Yeah I'm pissed.

Namikaze1

I was still dealing with ads before the Hydra while whoever joined went on ahead. They died and it caused an automatic wipe. Now I have to restart shit.

phen0m24

Right, MASSIVE shout out and thank you's to phen0m24/ColonelOCorn and harrytang/Myopic_mossberg for taking the time out to help me finish off Skolas following an almost 5 hour run with LFG randoms *phew*. They both demonstrated a huge amount of patience and provided me with entertaining stuff to listen to :p wish my mic had been working so I could join in!

Also HUGE thanks to bitsurugi for stepping in during the last couple of runs and showing us the way! What a pro! (Also extremely jealous of your Solar Jewel!)

This was my first ever run with Gaffers and I don't think I could go back to LFG again. You are all a very cool bunch of guys!

thanks so much for the invite and your patience! Dude that was fun and sorry for the time it took - a lot of experimentation to be sure

:)

Daemul

Chris and Zoba helped me get to the lighthouse last week.

Chris was awesome. Ditto Zoba of course.

He's really modest too which is funny.

Nobody wants to play us when he's on the team.

I can see why, dude winning 1v3's like it's nothing, fuck facing this guy.

Was watching Nghtly's stream on Pantheon 2 weeks ago. Chris went 1v3 a couple rounds and dude won every time. That whole clan is insane..

It's a ridiculous clan, head straight to orbit if you come up against them.

Langy

So i just managed to get a completed trials passage card with only 2 losses and lost my boons for negating a loss and 2 wins for 1...

Bungie pls :/

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Is multiplayer fair or will I be at a huge disadvantage as a level 6? I did a couple of games and everyone seemed to do so much more damage, my crappy rifle fires rubber bullets while I'm getting getting 1 or 2 shot by high level players. I just want to know if there's a point in trying to improve now or if I have to level first.

Love getting pulled into the mid/end of the Crucible daily. The faster I can get the passage coins the better! Even better when I'm able to pull our team back into the lead

But yea.. Control is so boring now haha

OkayRene

Somehow my friends and I managed to scrap for 8 Trials wins this morning. Got the Helm of the Exile, and a bunch of other junk. But most importantly I can do the Zoba weapon part farming technique. I'm already up to 250 weapon parts!

hydruxo

It straight up removed my boons and it gave another guy in my group a trial completed with only two losses. I'm incredibly upset.

I couldn't buy the two win boon last night (bought the mercy & start with a win at the beginning of our run just fine) when I went back to the reef after 7 wins. There's definitely something messed up with the boons that causes them to not work / not be bought at times. Hope Bungie is aware of it and fixes it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom