• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

9-0. Let's see what I get. Pls be ghorn.
You still don't have one?
We need a list of regular gaffers still missing a Horn, ticking their names off in stupid gif celebrations each time one of them finally gets it...

Don't like those tweets from Zoba.

GutZ31

I invited you yesterday.

I don't think it will work in the app, you have to get the invite through a desktop. I don't even think the twitch app allows for custom group chats.

Most of us are using the desktop version.

Gutz31 on Twitch, if you would kind sir.

GRIP

Yeah, that was fun. My card is still active at 6 wins. Let me know if you're running later tonight or tomorrow. I wouldn't mind trying for the gold package before reset.

Yeah I'm game. My card is at 6-2 so I'd like to try to get to 8 wins. If you're gonna be on again tonight I'd definitely be down to play some more. Probably gonna be off by 9est so it would have to be relatively soon.

todd360

You still don't have one?
We need a list of regular gaffers still missing a Horn, ticking their names off in stupid gif celebrations each time one of them finally gets it...

Yeah over 16 days of playtime without one. I might be one of the longest playtimes with a ghorn world wide if I ever get one. Oh! I'll be in book of world records!

XenoRaven

Thanks to todd and chrome_sitar for the true flawless run. I still have my mercy buff!

Got Arc Messenger and Hard Light.

Twilight won't be back on GAF.
That's sad to hear, but as long as he doesn't hurt himself it's fine by me. Whatever he needs to do to sort his stuff out.

todd360

I wonder if that means he asked for a permaban or he just doesn't want to come back. What if this is all an elaborate hoax to fake his own death and hide behind a new name on Reddit. He has forsaken us for his Reddit overlords.

Le Reddit army has won.

Uhhhh...five control matches today, four of them with golden gun glitchers. I literally got golden gunned by the opposing team and they only had 225 points.

phen0m24

Arc scholar. I did get rocket launcher out of 8 win package though. I think I got every weapon except pulse rifle now.

Todd if you want to do a ToO maybe we can do a cranky run later :p

I just want a helmet for my Titan
but I stink

kidnaps Fig for ToO backpack duty

Lnkn52

I wonder if that means he asked for a permaban or he just doesn't want to come back. What if this is all an elaborate hoax to fake his own death and hide behind a new name on Reddit. He has forsaken us for his Reddit overlords.

Le Reddit army has won.
I don't know but if Reddit has any sort of involvement with this recent reactions I'm pretty disappointed. People can be very cruel over a post where someone was actually trying to help.

Was wondering if anyone would be willing to help get my gold tier rewards in trials(one win for titan and two for the warlock.)

I really help Zoba pulls through this situation. My prayers are out to you, I hope you remain strong.

Le Reddit army has won.

He doesn't want to. Nothing to do with Reddit.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Just dinged level 20 on my first character, no idea what to do now but I'm quite enjoying it so far, lots of people told me not to get the game but I'm glad I did. Although, having to buy £40 in DLC does kinda sour the taste, especially since I can't afford that right now so I hope there's plenty to do without it.

I invited you yesterday.

I don't think it will work in the app, you have to get the invite through a desktop. I don't even think the twitch app allows for custom group chats.

Most of us are using the desktop version.

Noomi I'm on a desktop now but I still see no invite! HELP! lol

Where is it supposed to go? Messages?

Lnkn52

Noomi I'm on a desktop now but I still see no invite! HELP! lol

Where is it supposed to go? Messages?

X-Frame

Re-rolled my new Matador 64 with:

Aggressive Ballstics
Shot Package
Smallbore
Final Round

Good? Ideally I'd want the higher range from Rifled/Reinforced Barrel, but the smaller magazine size from Smallbore would synergize well with Final Round, I'd think.

Theorry

Just rerolled the best Ash Factory for PVP. Took me alot of glimmer and motes but its worth it.
Tripod, grenades and horseshoes, Javelin and warhead verniers

eJLP8Hg.png

Yeah over 16 days of playtime without one. I might be one of the longest playtimes with a ghorn world wide if I ever get one. Oh! I'll be in book of world records!

I am at about 14 days of play time and have yet to see a hawkmoon or Ghorn. The struggle is real brotha.

Kurumi

Everytime I get into a match....Thorns. Thorns everywhere. Seriously did bungie buff that gun again while I was gone? What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom