• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to IRawr, ZW33, Deafmedal,slamming, rarbusto, and Catfax for the help this weekend. I received all my helmets, but I'm still looking to tackle mercury.

I'd be up for this. I can't play tonight/tomorrow as I'm working on a paper and the deadline approaches, but starting next week I can do weekends any time with you guys until we get good.

Your application has been received and will be processed within 3-5 business days.

JK, you'd be a fantastic third! If Tito's good with it and all, since it was his idea. We could always practice in elimination during the week as well. Next weekend may be tight due to father's day at all, but we can work something out once we get closer.

noomi

So bungie is making some changes to Skolas on Tuesday....do you guys think they will up the drop rate of loot after killing him as well?

I would really hope so...

EL CUCO

So bungie is making some changes to Skolas on Tuesday....do you guys think they will up the drop rate of loot after killing him as well?

The cipher practically drops after every kill. It'd be nice if they added the possibility of a random exotic to drop but I guess giving us keys more frequently is good enough.

Your application has been received and will be processed within 3-5 business days.

JK, you'd be a fantastic third! If Tito's good with it and all, since it was his idea. We could always practice in elimination during the week as well. Next weekend may be tight due to father's day at all, but we can work something out once we get closer.

I have no problem with it, but I still may need to do phone interview. Lol jk. The practice rounds in elimination sounds like a great idea.

Deku Tree

The cipher practically drops after every kill. It'd be nice of they added the possibility of a random exotic to drop but I guess giving us keys more frequently is good enough.

Gotta wait for those patch notes. I presume the patch needs to come on Monday if they want to change Skolas before reset on Tuesday. Otherwise would we get an ArcBurn Skolas pre-patch and then some other Skolas post patch?

Yeah they really need to up the drop rate for primaries at Skolas.

Maybe if they up it enough you'll get a hypehorn. :x

Hmm what should I have for dinner?

c1.jpg

Always think of your avatar when making these for the kids.

noomi

You will grind and you will like it!

But but but solar hand cannon, I neeeeeed it!

The cipher practically drops after every kill. It'd be nice if they added the possibility of a random exotic to drop but I guess giving us keys more frequently is good enough.

Gotta wait for those patch notes. I presume the patch needs to come on Monday if they want to change Skolas before reset on Tuesday. Otherwise would we get an ArcBurn Skolas pre-patch and then some other Skolas post patch?

Ciphers seem to be dropping almost every time now, but killing Skolas and getting nothing for it really sucks. I just want them to up the drop rates for primary weapons, I'll play the RNG game for weapon type and elemental damage, I just want them to drop more consistently is all.

Like you said, patch notes will reveal all, I do hope it's on Monday.

EL CUCO

Ciphers seem to be dropping almost every time now, but killing Skolas and getting nothing for it really sucks. I just want them to up the drop rates for primary weapons, I'll play the RNG game for weapon type and elemental damage, I just want them to drop more consistently is all.
Yeah definitely :/

deafmedal

Thanks to IRawr, ZW33, Deafmedal,slamming, rarbusto, and Catfax for the help this weekend. I received all my helmets, but I'm still looking to tackle mercury.

Yeah, thanks to you and RAWR :) Got a bit scrubby there at the end, I blame the smell of pizza :p

I think next week I will give Trials a bit more attention, had a good time today. Maybe with a bit more practice I too can earn a trip to Mercury but for now I'm well pleased with my silver reward.

GRIP

Thanks Haybro and Redfury for the ToO run. Started out a little rough, but we ended up going on a nice little streak there and we all got out helmets!

I think in the future I'm going to run voidwalker on my warlock since the self revive isn't even that useful in ToO. Good teams know to look out for it and it's pretty much wasted on bad/mediocre teams as you're not very likely to need it. Also, all the sunsinger jumps suck. Would have much rather had blink.

Are those actually any good? And do I need to stage an invasion of Canada to get them? I have the Marines on hand right now if need be.

I had no idea that they were Canadian...good eye. We can get them at the local supermarkets in the North East US. They're probably the best out of all the frozen nuggets. We've mostly moved on to Tyson chicken strips these days. So much better.

I would throw a fit if my mom ever bought those for me and my siblings.
Had a pretty sophisticated palate for a 5 year old.

dontbloat.gif

I still need to do ToO for my titan some time this week.

We've been working on that. Had to twist some arms to get them to eat some flat iron steak that I grilled. They loved it!

edit:
I'm hunting you down for some trials if I get some Destiny time after GoT tonight.

Definity

Thanks for the trials games mindlog and hellgast! Not a bad run. Was able to pick up the gold package. I'm still getting messages from this one guy complaining we were cheating though, lol.

coy

I saw Zoba's status as banned in the China banning 38 anime thread and now I see Darknyss' post. Hope all is well.

Mindlog

Yes, thanks for the run. I learned a lot about my playstyle there.

Patch Note #1: Swarm Grenades banned until further notice.
Patch Note #2: Hunters also banned.

Haybro

Thanks Haybro and Redfury for the ToO run. Started out a little rough, but we ended up going on a nice little streak there and we all got out helmets!

I think in the future I'm going to run voidwalker on my warlock since the self revive isn't even that useful in ToO. Good teams know to look out for it and it's pretty much wasted on bad/mediocre teams as you're not very likely to need it. Also, all the sunsinger jumps suck. Would have much rather had blink.

Yeah, that was fun. My card is still active at 6 wins. Let me know if you're running later tonight or tomorrow. I wouldn't mind trying for the gold package before reset.

noomi

Noomi my twitch app show no invites... Silvertonguebr

I invited you yesterday.

I don't think it will work in the app, you have to get the invite through a desktop. I don't even think the twitch app allows for custom group chats.

Most of us are using the desktop version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom