• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoRaven

I present to you guys the dumbest and most weirdly proportioned gif I've ever made.

This is how you access the DGAF chat in Twitch.

dgafchatwkrz9.gif

GutZ31

I present to you guys the dumbest and most weirdly proportioned gif I've ever made.

This is how you access the DGAF chat in Twitch.

dgafchatwkrz9.gif

Could you send me an invite? Not sure if noomi got too busy but I am still waiting on a group chat invitation.
Twitch: gutz31

I had no idea that they were Canadian...good eye. We can get them at the local supermarkets in the North East US. They're probably the best out of all the frozen nuggets. We've mostly moved on to Tyson chicken strips these days. So much better.

We've been working on that. Had to twist some arms to get them to eat some flat iron steak that I grilled. They loved it!

edit:
I'm hunting you down for some trials if I get some Destiny time after GoT tonight.
can i get in on that action?

todd360

Everytime I get into a match....Thorns. Thorns everywhere. Seriously did bungie buff that gun again while I was gone? What's going on?

Ku-ru-mi-chan!

To rend ones enemies is not to see that as equals, but as objects hollow of all spirit and meaning

Therefore best gun.

XenoRaven

Meh they'll sell them again. My passive aggressive rants are meant in fun. Kinda ;)

I'm still practicing my pvp skillz. Notice that Z there for effect. :p
The z is what gives it legitimacy.

Is this on the desktop version?
If you're talking about Twitch, then yes. I use an extension that lets me change the background color to something less blinding than the sun on Mercury.

Can someone invite me to the twitch chat? PumaGAF
Invite sent.

Kurumi

Ku-ru-mi-chan!

To rend ones enemies is not to see that as equals, but as objects hollow of all spirit and meaning

Therefore best gun.

Well when you it that way...BRB let me go find mine in the old vault. Blow the dust off of it. Now it should be around here somewhere.

Ty for the advice senpai!

noomi

Spamming an old post again :)

In preparation for E3, we have started a custom group chat on twitch.

NeoGAF will most likely go down during E3 conferences, and this will allow us to chat with each other while we watch the conferences and also allow us to LFG while GAF is down.

The channel name is DGAF@E3, you can give me your twitch name and I will send you an invite to the chat. Once invited, you can also invite other users, so if I'm not around please feel free to invite anyone who would like to join.

Crude Guide on how to get into the channel (on the right side of the screen, first hit chat, then open the menu):

* only works on desktop/browser version of twitch
* to see the menu option you already need to be in someones channel/chat.

Well, after rerolling my Felwinters about 50 times, I was about to give up. However, I got something decent on the last roll.

Void
Kneepads
Hammer Forged
Shot Package

Problem is it has really shitty barrels CQB and Soft Ballistics. It has Linear Compensator, which isn't that bad, so at least that's good. I'm never going to get my prefect roll again, so I'll just keep this one.

chewydogg

You still don't have one?
We need a list of regular gaffers still missing a Horn, ticking their names off in stupid gif celebrations each time one of them finally gets it...

Yeah over 16 days of playtime without one. I might be one of the longest playtimes with a ghorn world wide if I ever get one. Oh! I'll be in book of world records!

Are the hours on destinystatus.com accurate? That has me at just short of 19 days of active playtime with no Horn.

32 days of playtime without Ghorn for me. It just wasn't meant to be.

Over 32 days 11 hours so far for me...

Trakan

So my buddy just got the game like a month ago and has been leveling up characters. He ended up getting an Eclipse Maw chest piece which hasn't been available since pre-TDB. He doesn't remember how he got it, but another friend thinks it's from a crucible legendary engram. I wish I knew as I really want some of the older warlock armor.

Today was a really good day for me in Trials, and it wasn't even about the gear (which is always awesome). Finally didn't suck, had a pretty badass 5-kill round, saved our butts a bunch of times, and learned a lot from Tears and Blaze.

PVE is fun, but nothing gets my heart racing like PVP right now.

noomi

Same, Soul. Really easy once you get the hang of the strategy.

Silver still cant get into our twitch chat?

Enter any stream at all, and then you will see the 4 lines (upper right corner) that you can use to open the menu, I've sent you an invite again :)

*edit*

dinner time, be back in a bit.

Kyoufu

Any advice for PoE 32? I've cleared it on my main but we had trouble on our level 32-33 alts. Specifically the target phase at 50%. Any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom