• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

adin75

Just dinged level 20 on my first character, no idea what to do now but I'm quite enjoying it so far, lots of people told me not to get the game but I'm glad I did. Although, having to buy £40 in DLC does kinda sour the taste, especially since I can't afford that right now so I hope there's plenty to do without it.

I would recommend checking out the OP, some really useful post lvl 20 info has been put together there that will help you.

Once you get you level up a bit try and get in on one of Hawkians Raid schools, I only ever hear great things about them.

Good luck Guardian.

Just got a Monte Carlo

I don't even care if it is good, looks so awesome that it will be my weapon of forever

AR's in general are pretty meh now, but you can actually build a fun Warlock melee build for PvP with it. Probably no good for serious competition, but definitely fun for pub stomps.

Silver still cant get into our twitch chat?

Enter any stream at all, and then you will see the 4 lines (upper right corner) that you can use to open the menu, I've sent you an invite again :)

*edit*

dinner time, be back in a bit.

OOOoOooOOoohhhHHHH!

That's the part that I wasnt getting. lol

Silver still cant get into our twitch chat?

Enter any stream at all, and then you will see the 4 lines (upper right corner) that you can use to open the menu, I've sent you an invite again :)

*edit*

dinner time, be back in a bit.

Can I get an invite to the twitch chat too please Noomi?

ID - Souldestroyer199

Dunlop

AR's in general are pretty meh now, but you can actually build a fun Warlock melee build for PvP with it. Probably no good for serious competition, but definitely fun for pub stomps.

yeah I know ; (

I'm mostly about PVE so it's all good

Funny enough I helped my kid level his hunter via the crucible and I when I took a bounty to help level the gun I noticed I have not even unlocked Mars lol

Hzoltan69

34 Hunter with Skolas check point...rough night last night (late late, ie: 5am attempts) and never finished...anyone down to help?

This would be my first completion so any help would be appreciated...

PSN: Am_I_Evil

You must have a VIP copy of Destiny - I sure as hell don't get any checkpoints in PoE. :)

I'm bad at sharing
1501603_408496849357074_4303978212360685051_o.jpg

Dave_6

Anyone looking to take on Skolas tonight? I've yet to clear the 35 and I'd like to get it done. I have 365 FB, VoC, BH, Hypehorn and all 3 of my characters are 34.

2 characs at 34. Machine Wrath? More like Machine RAD.

THANKS FOR THE GREAVES, SUCKAAAAAAAA.

Kind of incredible that I can get to max level without punishing and frustrating content. Destiny is learning.

Any advice for PoE 32? I've cleared it on my main but we had trouble on our level 32-33 alts. Specifically the target phase at 50%. Any tips?

You can just burn the boss in one phase with 5-7 horn rockets each and a few shotgun/sniper rounds. Level 32 and above wouldn't make a difference in DPS. You can then freely take out the target with no other enemies.

If you can't do enough damage, I'd try putting a bubble near the door (preferably bllind) and use arc shotguns to kill the target right as it enters.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I would recommend checking out the OP, some really useful post lvl 20 info has been put together there that will help you.

Once you get you level up a bit try and get in on one of Hawkians Raid schools, I only ever hear great things about them.

Good luck Guardian.

Yeah I have an idea of what to do now, basically buy one of those cloaks and farm Crucible and Strikes while also doing the daily and weekly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom