• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Hard Launch and Javelin on mine. It is a great legendary RL imo.
Only annoying thing can be that Grenade & Horseshoes sometimes doesn't seem to proc, but that probably happens with every RL.

I've noticed the same thing with my Exodus Plan. Maybe lag is a factor.

I was thinking velocity over blast radius. Who cares how big the explosion is if it doesn't get there in time? I'll try Javelin.

Also, so excited to be part of SoM! It's a lot to live up to . . .

It must be scrubby in regular Crucible if I've gotten 19 and 22 kills in my last two games (Control). I'm ready for ToO! Need some people w/ a strong back to get me some gear.

EL CUCO

Me: "lets farm the boss to finish our cipher bounties."

Rubenov & MildSoss: "sounds good. Let's do it."

*boss dies*

Team: *commits suicide*

Me: "crap, I got no rockets"
*panics, pops synth*

Team: *stares at modifiers cleared screen*
6LpWZ8c.jpg

Deku Tree

Me: "lets farm the boss to finish our cipher bounties."

Rubenov & MildSoss: "sounds good. Let's do it."

*boss dies*

Team: *commits suicide*

Me: "crap, I got no rockets"
*panics, pops synth*

Team: *stares at modifiers cleared screen*
6LpWZ8c.jpg

Did you die anyway? When I did it on34 as long as none of you hadn't left the arena you still got to fight the boss again.

We did it three times wiping after the modifiers cleared message every time.

SgtCobra

So I was looking through my vault and I found an old gem I got from one of my first Nightfalls; a Devil You Know with perfect balance and luck in the chamber.
I want to use it mainly for pvp to combine it with a Lord of Wolves or a Queenbreakers Bow.

But what would you guys use? Perfect balance or Send it? This is said weapon compared to a Hawkmoon:
screenshot_2015-06-14t7qnh.png

I really care about the stability on my weapons but I don't know if the accuracy you get from send it is that substancial?
Anyone care to help? :p

EL CUCO

Did you die anyway? When I did it on34 as long as none of you hadn't left the arena you still got to fight the boss again.

We did it three times wiping after the modifiers cleared message every time.
Nope. Thought it was too late and didn't even bother. Now I feel worse lol

Frenden

Banned
So I was looking through my vault and I found an old gem I got from one of my first Nightfalls; a Devil You Know with perfect balance and luck in the chamber.
I want to use it mainly for pvp to combine it with a Lord of Wolves or a Queenbreakers Bow.

But what would you guys use? Perfect balance or Send it? This is said weapon compared to a Hawkmoon:

I really care about the stability on my weapons but I don't know if the accuracy you get from send it is that substancial?

Send It. The stock stability is already super high.

Deku Tree

Nope. Thought it was too late and didn't even bother. Now I feel worse lol

Oh sorry that made you feel worse.

Yeah when we tried it I didn't wipe in time too because I was out of rockets and then I said let me die and see what happens anyway. And we got to fight the boss again lol.

geordiemp

Wow, the 32 is hard this weak, that ether eater thing.

Just gave up trying to help 2 guys, 34 was easier, heck getting to Mercury was easier this week.

FyreWulff

Holy carp, we hit a new thread over the weekend already? Jesus, I need to actually skim the threads more on days I don't work.

Also, here is 6 of us trolling someone at the Reef: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k__o36J8wo8

Fun fact - While you do not have any player collision with people not in your fireteam, any balls (or in this case servitors) still do have player collision.

Thus, the 6 of us set out to use the broken servitor to push some unsuspecting chap to his death.

I wish I would have captured our voices in this, it would have made it twice as good.

MURDER SQUAD

EL CUCO

Oh sorry that made you feel worse.

Yeah when we tried it I didn't wipe in time too because I was out of rockets and then I said let me die and see what happens anyway. And we got to fight the boss again lol.
Idky I didn't just kill myself anyways, especially after having pooped a synth. Instead I went for the revives lol Maybe it's because Soss said it was too late. I blame him! Lesson learned.

Damn, two times to skokas this week without a kill.Well I got half a kill. It's so disheartening. Work your way all the way up there without anything to show for it.
Who that that was a good idea?

I just want the ducking shader, is that so much to ask bungee?

Hopefully next week week be better, but got Damn......

Damn, two times to skokas this week without a kill.Well I got half a kill. It's so disheartening. Work your way all the way up there without anything to show for it.
Who that that was a good idea?

I just want the ducking shader, is that so much to ask bungee?

Hopefully next week week be better, but got Damn......
It is disheartening when this happens. Not to mention that long ass round 5. Talk about bullet sponges

Deku Tree

I wonder how hard it would be to run ROC strikes to try and RNG that Re-rollable pulse rifle that has all around better base stats than the messenger.

Deku Tree

Now that I've been playing a bit more PvP I notice that Destiny PvP maps have way too many cheap head-glitch spots. I hate going around a corner and dying because I don't have all the head glitch spots on a map memorized.

People position themselves I they can shoot at you but they are almost completely behind cover and are hard to see anyway... Smh

Lol was waiting for your post!

I use Hard Launch and Javelin on mine. It is a great legendary RL imo.
Only annoying thing can be that Grenade & Horseshoes sometimes doesn't seem to proc, but that probably happens with every RL.

Got to a gold package with Blaze and Gaz just now. Have to leave unfortunately but they're sitting on something like 5-0. Pulled the ToO shotgun.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Send It; Perfect Balance isn't all that desirable on most hand cannons, TLW notwithstanding.

Okay, we need one more for ToO. Anyone?
I'll do a bit.

I'll be available around then for a fact. We must now start accepting interviews for a weekly trials team.

Applications are open. One needed for a random day of the week Trials team. We will suck for as long as it takes to git gud. Good attitude required

Awesome K/D and ability to teach the ways of PvP
- or carry -
a plus.

Just kidding about the K/D and carry part guys. Seriously...anyone want to join Tito and myself in clan git gud @ trials?

Just had a game of Clash where we went in with a fireteam of three. Two of us went into one game, the last guy got put into an entirely different game. When we ended ours, it pulled him out of his.

Colonel where are you? Wife's making me go outside again but I'll be around later. Whens you're bedtime? I'll be free all day tomorrow if nothing else.

Edit: On a side note, my Hunter and Warlock are ready for Halloween.

mp2wFRi.jpg

7brAeDC.jpg

ocean

Banned
Just kidding about the K/D and carry part guys. Seriously...anyone want to join Tito and myself in clan git gud @ trials?

I'd be up for this. I can't play tonight/tomorrow as I'm working on a paper and the deadline approaches, but starting next week I can do weekends any time with you guys until we get good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom