• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

rc213

So I kicked Xyor The Unwed ass this morning at 4am half drunk half asleep from my trip to San Diego.

Let's get Thorny!

Went ham on everything with my 365 Found Verdict/Hunger of Crota. Feels good, Not better than finishing the 500 points for the Thorn bounty in 4hrs though.

Probably going to try doing PoE 34 x2 late tonight.

I got a PS4 headset so no more apple buds WHINE!!!

zewone

Why?
9pZjI0E.jpg

X-Frame

How can anyone willing play Control?

Its just ADD spazs. Its so far from fun.

I'm actually transitioning from Control to Clash now, at least playing solo. The amount of times I want to bang my head against the wall because my team doesn't understand the concept of Control is too much it's frustrating -- at least everyone knows standard TDM and I can just roam the map where I want.

Definity

Was so close to mercury this weekend. Got up to 7 and 8 wins a couple times. My time will come soon!

How can anyone willing play Control?

Its just ADD spazs. Its so far from fun.
Playing ToO is much more fun for me now...and I used to love control mode. Still like it from time to time but I like the teamwork that is REQUIRED now with ToO.

Korosenai

Yeah, bumper jumper will let you move the camera around so you can Shoulder Charge to change directions. Though I've heard he plays normal layout with claw? Idk.

Still a nice movement speed buff even if you play on normal layout though.

Yeah. Kind of hit it twice quick to activate like the warlock jump, and then tap again right before hitting the ground. Seems to work best for me when I'm going from platform to platform... for some reason things with slightly different elevations make it feel more right.

Is there a video tutorial on this anywhere? It's definitely something I want to be able to do with my titan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom