• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out 1

Hoping for better luck in ToO tomorrow. Did better, but not good enough.

We'll get them next time. Sorry for a scrubby performance :) I won't get to Mercury on a warlock it seems

Sorry Cosmos, we were already in the game when I saw your invite.

If anyone wants to try for the gold package or needs a third let me know. Psn delamarch

We'll get them next time. Sorry for a scrubby performance :) I won't get to Mercury on a warlock it seems

Sorry Cosmos, we were already in the game when I saw your invite.

If anyone wants to try for the gold package or needs a third let me know. Psn delamarch

It's all good! I still had fun. I hope to get the hat tomorrow :)

XenoRaven

Can I get invite to the twitch chat. My twitch is Slammin_hammon. Fenomeno do you want to finish our trials card if you haven't already?
Sent.

I'm not going to go back however many pages we went through during the Bethesda conference, so I may have missed some. Let me know if you want an invite.

z3phon

Are you guys excited for what bungie shows at E3?
Other than getting more info on Taken King I hope they also go a bit in to plans for future content.

XenoRaven

Bethesda really knocked it out of the park with that conference. I'm shocked because I'm normally not that interested in their stuff.

Mindlog

My controller disconnected mid-match and now my PS4 won't restart :\
Sorry, Cosmos. Feel free to kick me and find another. I'm going to try and restart my PS4 without unplugging it for a bit.

I was beating ass that round :(

So tired! Last week of lectures, one more exam and then no more uni. It's going to be weird after going through all educational layers in The Netherlands, starting at an age of 4.

My body is ready for some time off and to start working on some backlog. I'll probably be less active in Destiny during the week, but will be back for ToO :)

GhaleonEB

I don't know how I'm going to juggle Destiny and Fallout 4 - two games I'll be playing for the long haul - but there are worse problems to have.

So tired! Last week of lectures, one more exam and then no more uni. It's going to be weird after going through all educational layers in The Netherlands, starting at an age of 4.

My body is ready for some time off and to start working on some backlog. I'll probably be less active in Destiny during the week, but will be back for ToO :)

Geez, awake already?

Unstable

That stream was fun guys! Love to do it again with you guys tomorrow.

But seriously, there are too many good games coming out this year, so little time.

And I'll probably still be playing Destiny...

Grats, you deserve time off...go travelling or something, visit Australia.. :p

I need to get to backlog as well. Final boss of bloodborne, Witcher 3, Far cry 4, shadow of mordor....

I know the feeling. It's bittersweet. But there's always another degree if you want it.

I need to get to backlog as well. Final boss of bloodborne, Witcher 3, Far cry 4, shadow of mordor....

That's a pretty damn fine backlog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom