• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doge

Unconfirmed Member
Xbox One players, add me! Down for trials, and what not. GT in profile.

Grats, you deserve time off...go travelling or something, visit Australia.. :p

I need to get to backlog as well. Final boss of bloodborne, Witcher 3, Far cry 4, shadow of mordor....

Oh man if only...Australia is definitely on the bucket list. I still need to finish The Borderlands collection (finished TPS and 2, but not the dlc), 2 heists in GTA V and I recently started with The Witcher 3.

I know the feeling. It's bittersweet. But there's always another degree if you want it.

True and I will get that next degree hopefully in 4 years.

Does anyone have Gatekeeper CP?

I want to run Zoba's weapon part farming method (GK + Brother Vance gun).

2 tickets down today. 1-4 and 2-4. 1 shy of the helm. Fuck 3x Thorn users.

As someone who was using Thorn all day and playing on a team that never had less than 2 Thorn users, I personally apologize for Thorn being fucking amazing.

Yea I had to sign off for my own sanity. Half the teams I've faced tonight were trip thorns and yea fuck that gun. Going to sleep pissed is not good either but yea Oh well

Mindlog

We got 4-1.

The guys tied at 4-4.

What a tense game the last one... amazing.

5-4 for us :)
We had a great comeback somewhere in there too.

Would have had another easy win had my controller not disconnected. That really messed up my rhythm. Still, got my helmet thanks to you and Cosmos. Thank you both.

As someone who was using Thorn all day and playing on a team that never had less than 2 Thorn users, I personally apologize for Thorn being fucking amazing.

I..I have made the switch Wheel. After using Thorn for a long time as go-to weapon, I started experimenting with TLW yesterday. I made myself a promise to not switch back to Thorn no matter what. I can now take out Thorn users relatively easy with the help of blink and the fast fire rate of TLW.

I had this really weird moment yesterday. I was about to engage an enemy, the door opened and then my screen froze for a millisec and I died. Did anyone else experience this?

Mindlog

I..I have made the switch Wheel. After using Thorn for a long time as go-to weapon, I started experimenting with TLW yesterday. I made myself a promise to not switch back to Thorn no matter what. I can now take out Thorn users relatively easy with the help of blink and the fast fire rate of TLW.
I change based on my anticipated range.
Thorn/Shotgun
TLW/Sniper

Crap, now I remember I've been meaning to re-roll a Matador. I need one for trials now that I'm getting back into Blink. My Felwinter is OK, but I have the Matador lying around so why not?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Now that I found a better place to host gifs.

Snipe hype from last week.

erer.gif

I like all 3 exotic HCs. My 3 favorite weapons by far.

But TLW is the coolest, hands down.

I change based on my anticipated range.
Thorn/Shotgun
TLW/Sniper

Crap, now I remember I've been meaning to re-roll a Matador. I need one for trials now that I'm getting back into Blink. My Felwinter is OK, but I have the Matador lying around so why not?

I'm used to running Thorn (and now TLW) and a sniper on every map. Probably because I don't have any of the great new shotguns (only have the old FL) and it is not really my playstyle. But I sure got wrecked a couple of times by that Matador, so definitely re-roll that one!

gunawi

Just got back from vacation and missing all the weekly activities. Right now I just want to do ToO and get my hunter helmet. Anybody up for it? Psn gunawi

I have 2 characters to try to get 5x wins tomorrow for the helm. Hopefully I can or might not be able to handle myself.

I'll be around most of the day tomorrow if you need a hand. Already grabbed all 3 helmets so I'd just be playing to hopefully help out.

I'm used to running Thorn (and now TLW) and a sniper on every map. Probably because I don't have any of the great new shotguns (only have the old FL) and it is not really my playstyle. But I sure got wrecked a couple of times by that Matador, so definitely re-roll that one!

A bit after you logged off Blaze and Gaz asked me to run ToO with them. We were wrecking teams 5-0 5-1 but I had to bail because the wife had dinner plans for us. Got my Warlock helm so only thing I didn't achieve this week was Mercury.

I'll be around most of the day tomorrow if you need a hand. Already grabbed all 3 helmets so I'd just be playing to hopefully help out.

Alright cool, sounds good. I'm hoping the comp is down tomorrow since all the pros should have their wins already and more teams trying to just get the 5 wins.

Mindlog

I was looking at ideal loadouts and trying to roll for one of them.
I hit Aggressive Balistics, Shot Package and Kneepads. Missed barrel, but lightweight is there. That's interesting enough for me to give it a go.
Just unlocked the final perk on Purifier Robes. Results have been very good so far. Excited to try this out next week in Trials.
It's pretty effective if they are right on you.
I get maximum surprise by only switching to the robes after I die and I am ready to pop res. They rarely see it coming.

It's pretty effective if they are right on you.
I get maximum surprise by only switching to the robes after I die and I am ready to pop res. They rarely see it coming.

Plan on using light beyond nemesis and switching for my super. But too lazy to do this in skirmish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom