• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOoblet16

They should sell Gjallarhorn because I'm tired of dragging my team down when I'm the one that doesn't ever have it :(

You don't need the horn, it's nice and fun to use but there's nothing here (atleast now that Solar burn Skolas is gone and Quodron has lower health) where you need it to make things easy.

Shito

I know how it feels.

Got mine in february I believe. During a Nightfall.

... now it's June and received my 14th yesterday >_>
Got mine around the same time as you, maybe march or something like that.
Still waiting for a second one... ^^
I've got tons of light beyond nemesis, though. TONS.

nOoblet16

Just invited you, enter someones stream/chat, and on the upper right you will see 4 lines, click that and you should get the invite.

I can see it now, 25 dgaffers yelling at once "OMMMMGGGGG"

I'm in :D

I've been in skype chat with 5-6 people at once, it's madness. Infact PSN 8 people party chat is probably similar...

Ikkarus

The fabled Gjallarhorn still eludes me to this very day. I've been playing since launch and it and the Monte Carlo are the only ones which I haven't acquired.

One day they shall be mine, oh yes they will be mine.

Hyun Sai

Xur should definitely sell Gjallahorn. We won't stop stupid people to request it on LFG, so many players feel segregated.

I often heard the saying "people will stop playing once they get it", well I never heard anybody stopping after getting it, on the contrary. Speaking of myself, I played more.

I don't even talk about the "deserved it" when it's just pure dumb luck if we guys got it and some unlucky players never dropped it after 9+ months.

I see no cons about selling it apart some players wanting to feel special because they were lucky.

Kyoufu

You don't need the horn, it's nice and fun to use but there's nothing here (atleast now that Solar burn Skolas is gone and Quodron has lower health) where you need it to make things easy.

Yeah, but when you're not invited because you don't have it... it sucks. :(

Kyoufu

So I just heard that you can counter (somewhat) the Gunslingers scatter grenade with the Warlocks one and that it actually boosts up the Warlocks super bar when they destroy the scatter mines......

Will the madness ever end?!?

If you titan bubble on the scatter grenade which has just been destroyed by the warlock's grenade you gain a permanent mobile bubble.

Jabronium

Chasing the Horn is the one thing that has simultaneously kept me going and also burned me out time and again, especially seeing others in my fireteam get it while I go empty handed.

Concerning the next dlc, any thoughts on whether our current non-exotics will be ascendable again? I'm honestly leaning towards no.

PuMa

Just invited you, enter someones stream/chat, and on the upper right you will see 4 lines, click that and you should get the invite.

Hmm, yeah that's what I've tried doing, but it just says "no group chats" and "no pending invitations". Weird.

If you titan bubble on the scatter grenade which has just been destroyed by the warlock's grenade you gain a permanent mobile bubble.

Something like that...
surreal-hd-wallpaper-with-man-in-water-ball.jpg

Dunlop

Got my last character to 34, but even though I maxed out a bunch of weapons I am totally outclassed because I do not have primary elemental weapons.

I quit thus game for a long time and missed the whole regular raiding window that happened here.

It's there a checklist of what I should be doing now to increase my chances of getting those kind of drops?

Shito

Got my last character to 34, but even though I maxed out a bunch of weapons I am totally outclassed because I do not have primary elemental weapons.

I quit thus game for a long time and missed the whole regular raiding window that happened here.

It's there a checklist of what I should be doing now to increase my chances of getting those kind of drops?
You should run hard Crota's End: it's probably the best chance at elemental primaries in the game at the moment.
You can easily solo the first two phases of the raid, which will eventually net you an arc pulse rifle (which is quite good) and a solar auto rifle (which sucks a bit, like all auto rifles in the game, but is better than any non solar weapon in a solar burn activity). If you can find people to run it with you, Crota can drop you a void handgun, and an arc scout rifle.

raindoc

Got etheric light for my internet. Unlimited LTE: 20 down, 5 up. Finally I can shout at Skolas again - and don't need to worry about reaching a data limit.

tick221

Anybody want to do some Trials? I've been putting it off all weekend, but I really want the helmets. >_>

I'm interested but don't play as good as I would like, I'm only interested in the helmets and don't want to hold anyone back from the higher rewards if that is what they are going after

Kyoufu

Templar in VoG HM for the Fatebringer and Vex Mythoclast from Atheon are pretty good.

Ok... best ones:

1) Fatebringer - The best (Templar, Hard, VoG)
2) Vision of Confluence - The second best (Atheon, VoG)
3) Vex Mythoclast - For crucible mostly (Atheon, Hard, VoG)
4) Oversoul Edict - For hive arc burn (Abyss, Hard, CE)
5) Abyss Defiant - For wizards (Bridge, Hard, CE)
6) Word of Crota - For void burn (Crota, Hard, CE)

Edit: I'm probably forgetting some.

So here is what Kor did this weekend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k__o36J8wo8

For those who don't know, Servitors always have player collision. Since you normally only have collision with players in your fireteam, using a servitor is a way to circumvent that restriction. Thus, my raid group and I set out to destroy some poor guardian's life.

I wish I would have recorded the voices as well, but what are you going to do.

It took about 20 minutes to find a victim who was in their menu screen long enough, but we got it done.

Shito

Edit: I'm probably forgetting some.
That's seems like a good list to me. Could probably just add Fang of Ir Yut to it.
It's worth noting that VoG has a shittier drop rate than CE, though.

Also, made me realize that Abyss Defiant is probably a good idea for this week's PoE 34 / next week's PoE 32 boss... ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom