• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

That's a dumb fix. I don't like it.
Stacking the regen perks is a great way to add substance to the armor perk pool

Anyway with the impending patch. This is what I figured out.
Swarm Grenades weren't getting some mysterious boost on phantom kills.
Swarm Grenades were getting credit for killing each other.
So what happens when you throw the grenade in such a way that the swarmers are forced to co-exist?
This. Your super or a massive bump to your cooldown every time your grenade is ready. This will work just as well on any geometry cubby and will work OK in corners.

*You can throw the grenade into a corner without them immediately going off. If you switch to Bladedancer before it explodes then it will fill that super.

Bounties don't reward the player credit for swarmer self-kills. The mechanism exists to deal with this situation.

GhaleonEB

My daughter Nat is wanting to run the 32 PoE after the update goes out, she would need two. Anyone interested?

edit :NM! Doing ToO instead.

Just rolled my Matador with aggressive ballistics, rangefinder, reinforced barrel and luck in the chamber. Keeper? How could I improve on these rolls?

I jumped ship after the famous XB1 reveal, except now that Harmonix is likely giving us access to all our old Rock Band DLC, I'm probably buy an XB1 literally for 1 game.

I have probably $1200 invested in the Rock Band Series
I'm getting an Xbone just for Rock Band 4, and I have you beat, by a lot actually. :)

Just rolled my Matador with aggressive ballistics, rangefinder, reinforced barrel and luck in the chamber. Keeper? How could I improve on these rolls?

Shot Package is generally considered to be the best for PVP. It gives you that ridiculous Felwinter's 1-shot from across the room range. Sucks, because everything else is perfect.

Aggressive Ballistics + Shot Package + Range Perk are essential. Last perk doesn't matter as much, unless you really want to slide all over the place, which I'm not sure I can picture you doing.

This helped me a lot: https://www.reddit.com/r/CruciblePlaybook/comments/37auty/house_of_wolves_shotgun_reforge_megathread/

ethomaz

Banned
etho! Were you able to get those last wins last night for the helmet?
Yes... I got today 7-1 with fig and gun (both got 9-0 I just didn't have coins for the Mercy)... I will try to get 9 later ;)

BTW I increased snipe skills :) some really cool head shots in sequence.

Shot Package is generally considered to be the best for PVP. It gives you that ridiculous Felwinter's 1-shot from across the room range. Sucks, because everything else is perfect.

Aggressive Ballistics + Shot Package + Range Perk are essential. Last perk doesn't matter as much, unless you really want to slide all over the place, which I'm not sure I can picture you doing.

This helped me a lot: https://www.reddit.com/r/CruciblePlaybook/comments/37auty/house_of_wolves_shotgun_reforge_megathread/

Yeah I'm not too big on sliding around, so don't care about the kneepads, but at least I'll try to get SP.

Thanks for the link!

Hyun Sai

Many of the "action" games of the Microsoft conference were depressing to watch. Cinematic and scripted as fuck. Even for Gears, WTF ?

-----------------------------------------
Can't wait to test Skolas with the new modifiers.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Looking for two people with Gally's and Blackhammers to test the new Skolas modifiers.

Even if not live until next week, still need to kill him for my Cypher bounty.

PSN: El_Bombastico

Many of the "action" games of the Microsoft conference were depressing to watch. Cinematic and scripted as fuck. Even for Gears, WTF ?

-----------------------------------------
Can't wait to test Skolas with the new modifiers.

Watching Halo 5 felt odd. Like, 343 really wanted to show off their skyboxes, and good for them I guess, but that was an awfully long distance to walk without any actual combat.

Any patch?

1.2.0.3 - The one about Skolas

Perks

'Ashes to Assets’ and ‘Quintessence Transfer’ can now no longer be stacked (they now have cool-downs that can only be used every 10 seconds)

Prison of Elders

Fixed a bug where players cannot pick up a quest from Variks to continue the Elder Cipher chain

Adjusted difficulty of Level 35 Skolas Challenge Mode

Burn Skulls are now replaced by non-elemental skulls

Skolas' health reduced (from 27000 to 15000) to compensate for lack of burn skulls

Reinforcement spawns are now based on Skolas’ health instead of a timer

Sane_Man

I've tried re-rolling my Radegast's Fury over 60 times now and I still haven't rolled both tripod and early detonation. WTF! I'm so unlucky with re-rolling stuff. I almost wish it wasn't in the game...

A_Gorilla

Banned
I've tried re-rolling my Radegast's Fury over 60 times now and I still haven't rolled both tripod and early detonation. WTF! I'm so unlucky with re-rolling stuff. I almost wish it wasn't in the game...

I got tripod and tracking after my fifth roll and decided to just stick with that...

ocean

Banned

I've burned 80 trying to get a perfect Ash Factory. Best I've had so far is perfect velocity and blast radius boosts + proximity detonation.... but no Tripod (speed reload instead). Need moar.

its such a crap shoot

i mean its better than not having the option to re roll but there's gotta be a better way than this

i can't stand getting shitty ass perks over and over again.. freaking triple tap, supers refill the magazine, blahhh

Rolled a perfect one w/ tripod, javelin and G&H. Solar though. Would've preferred another burn for PVE but it's not worth messing with.

ich00

I feel your pain. I have a ash factory that refuses to give me those perks. The matador inreforged in like the first few tries to what I wanted.

Just wait for Brother Vance to sell Tomorrow's Answer. It's perfect out of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom