• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not as detailed as you might want, but DestinyPublicEvents.com has the layout of each map with some videos for specific stuff.

This is from before House of Wolves, but the areas are pretty much the same.

Earth: http://i.imgur.com/MA2G9zB.png
Moon: http://i.imgur.com/5RBF5WY.png
Venus: http://i.imgur.com/7ZTRn6N.jpg
Mars: http://i.imgur.com/R42HviR.png

Is that what you're looking for?

Sweet they'll do thanks guys.

Will save them to my phone and Voila, never lost again.

Until Comet >.>

Edit: Oh shit i'm top of the page. Uhhhhh guys.....help?

banana-man-funny.gif

I don't want to sound negative, but if it took 90 minutes to reach him, you were likely in for a good 4 hours of trying to kill him. And a not so good outlook on actually being successful.

I appreciate the perspective. It was the first time through for all of us, so we were taking our time, enjoying it. And if we're going that slow, all the more reason for checkpoints, especially for taking a break at Skolas.

ethomaz

Banned
Congrats 9-0 Mercury to...

Fig
Gunawi

You two deserved... really nice runs... some tense comebacks... one loose.

At the end I started to train some new sniper skills... loved it.

PS. If I had the mercy :D but I already got to Mercury sometimes and I got the last helmet I wanted.

nOoblet16

Yeah, we had 8 people at one point. Hard to tell who's talking if they don't have a distinctive voice lol.

Everyone knows I am the not quite British sounding guy with a deep voice, everyone knows you are the fast talking woman with a Brit accent and vocabulary of swear words. It's the Americans that I get confused with unless they have a distinctive voice like Unstable or Drizzy. :p

Whoyouare

Got an arc Jewel lol. Oh well, always nice to go to Mercury anyway. Just in time for the Microsoft presser as well.

Is the arc Jewel that bad? Thats what I got from my flawless run on saturday. I dont have the Fatebringer so I figured this was a good replacement until rng blesses me with the fatebringer.

Deku Tree

BungieHelp: Destiny will be taken offline for 1 hour at 11am PDT for planned maintenance. Please finish your games to avoid getting kicked mid-activity.

nOoblet16

Is the arc Jewel that bad? Thats what I got from my flawless run on saturday. I dont have the Fatebringer so I figured this was a good replacement until rng blesses me with the fatebringer.

Fatebringer completely outclasses the Jewel, that's the only reason why the Jewel not a good option. It's not particularly a PvE weapon, it's more geared towards PvP and it would be amazing there if it wasn't for the fact that the other three Handcanons outclass it, especially TLW as in the time it takes you to kill one with the Jewel you can kill two with TLW.

Ikkarus

Fatebringer >>>>> Jewel

However as you pointed out you don't have a FB then it's definitely good.

It's why people crave the Solar and then Void Jewel the most because for Solar there isn't one and Void because Word of Crota is a bit lacklustre. Whereas Fatebringer is the king of arc hand cannons.

Mindlog

Fix for GG exploit, surely.
It's not really an exploit or glitch.
It's more of a quirk.
To me anyways. It's probably an exploit :p

I don't believe anyone that used it should be banned after figuring out how it worked. I never used it in PvP, but really it's just a clever use of a mechanical oversight.

Should be easy to fix because even though it credits you for a kill on Ashes-to-Asset it does not credit you for a kill in regards to bounties. (h)

I'll throw up the video in a bit, but between that and the various videos posted people should be able to figure it out by now. One video showed someone getting Bladedancer 30 seconds into a match (listen very carefully to the video.) Another video shows a Voidwalker getting super off of an enemy swarm grenade (h.) We already knew Red Death could be triggered by Trip Mines (h.)

Everyone knows I am the not quite British sounding guy with a deep voice, everyone knows you are the fast talking woman with a Brit accent and vocabulary of swear words. It's the Americans that I get confused with unless they have a distinctive voice like Unstable or Drizzy. :p

Pretty much. :p

It's only the ones I talk with regularly that I can tell. Sometimes I get confused when doing the podcast and there's a bunch of people, so I just go with it. Oops.

Only if you don't have a Fatebringer, but FB and I are in a committed relationship.

Whoyouare

Fatebringer completely outclasses the Jewel, that's the only reason why the Jewel not a good option. It's not particularly a PvE weapon, it's more geared towards PvP and it would be amazing there if it wasn't for the fact that the other three Handcanons outclass it, especially TLW as in the time it takes you to kill one with the Jewel you can kill two with TLW.

Thanks for the feedback nooblet16. Well, tomorrow is Tuesday so I have another shot at that darn fatebringer.

Namikaze1

Pretty much. :p

It's only the ones I talk with regularly that I can tell. Sometimes I get confused when doing the podcast and there's a bunch of people, so I just go with it. Oops.

Only if you don't have a Fatebringer, but FB and I are in a committed relationship.
Yet you been seeing The Last Word on the side...

Getting a E3 bingo ready for sonys conference at my friends house.

Someone gives me some crazy ideas to go into the generator, pls.

The last guardian will be free for all PS+ members.

But will be a F2P transaction slaughterhouse.

Grats! I just hit that last night.
Thank you!

I hadn't even levelled my 2 alts (hunter/Titan) to level 20 up to 5 days ago! Both were sitting at level 13 and 17 respectively >.<

Mindlog

Getting a E3 bingo ready for sonys conference at my friends house.

Someone gives me some crazy ideas to go into the generator, pls.
COLONY WARS

How is a VR headset debuting without a massive number of space shooters? Valkyrie looks great and all, but I'll be upgrading my PC for that.

The Last Guardian releases at the end of the year.
Cammy and Birdie in SF5.

Thank you!

The last guardian will be free for all PS+ members.

But will be a F2P transaction slaughterhouse.

I have just "The last guardian shows up". Already a long shot if you ask me. lol

COLONY WARS

How is a VR headset debuting without a massive number of space shooters? Valkyrie looks great and all, but I'll be upgrading my PC for that.

I have "new morpheus exclusive game".

Rubenov

I wouldn't expect it. The exploit only became popular a few days ago. I can't imagine they've had time to fix and test it. Some acknowledgement that they're working on it would be nice though.

Well they fixed Crota's disconnect glitch in just a couple of days, and given that was network related I would assume this perk thing should be an easier fix.

Deku Tree

http://youtu.be/ZVfvSib3-aA

Wow. Datto thinks the best parts of the HoW progression system are its biggest problems. He wants Bungie to get rid of the "ascension thing" so that people will be more excited about the new loot. He ends the video with "please don't hate me" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom