• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExVicis

FINALLY I GOT MY HELM.

I spent so long and was so angry at all the shit arrayed against us like dropped boons and frozen teammates, but I did it.

You can only slap me down one win away from 5 wins so many times before I get mad and switch to The Last Word instead or Hawkmoon.

As first of the 7th page I dedicate this page to finally achieving this helm and to my teammates Langoit and Flying Pigeon. Couldn't have done it without you guys. Additionally I would like to thank DGaf for never letting me give up.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Join up on me again. I had to reboot PS4. Froze while scrolling through hundreds of friends.

One more spot for Atheon.

raindoc

I knew you knew, more of a tip for anyone not in the know. That said, if I'm not using one of the big three, then I don't go HC. I still like autos (or pulse after the buff) since the other HCs just feel so slow compared to TLW.

I love TLW, but it's badly bugged for me. Full auto doesn't seem to work when I need it most and I end up using Hawkmoon or Thorn. For now I'll get used to the Jewel, hoping I'll get a solar model one day, while the Fulcrum will stay in the vault as long as I got higher priorities for my etheric light.

EDIT: Speaking of etheric light - any PoE teams forming? still need to run 32 and 34 with my Titan. Or a 35 with my Warlock.

I bought 34 engrams last weekend from Xur... No Purifier Robes.

I bought 5 engrams from him yesterday... No Purifier Robes.

I bought 1 engram from him today, and...

HhpbtX1.jpg

Finally!! And those stat rolls.... Mmmm.

Tl;dr: worth it

M3Rocket

In preparation for E3, we have started a custom group chat on twitch.

NeoGAF will most likely go down during E3 conferences, and this will allow us to chat with each other while we watch the conferences and also allow us to LFG while GAF is down.

The channel name is DGAF@E3, you can give me your twitch name and I will send you an invite to the chat. Once invited, you can also invite other users, so if I'm not around please feel free to invite anyone who would like to join.

Crude Guide on how to get into the channel (on the right side of the screen, first hit chat, then open the menu):

Invite please: M3Rocket

raindoc

I bought 34 engrams last weekend from Xur... No Purifier Robes.

I bought 5 engrams from him yesterday... No Purifier Robes.

I bought 1 engram from him today, and...

HhpbtX1.jpg

Finally!! And those stat rolls.... Mmmm.

Tl;dr: worth it

congratz & lol. i had to buy 20 engrams to get The Ram, currently at ~16 looking for the robes. only raspberries and voidfangs and alpha lupis so far.

I couldn't buy the two win boon last night (bought the mercy & start with a win at the beginning of our run just fine) when I went back to the reef after 7 wins. There's definitely something messed up with the boons that causes them to not work / not be bought at times. Hope Bungie is aware of it and fixes it soon.

But you did get the Vaal of Osiris buff though ;) lol

Shito

Thanks McArkus for the two nightfalls!
This week's nightfall is really so quick to complete... ^^

Only got 11+12 coins out of them, though, meh.

ocean

Banned
Fusion Rifles aren't what they used to be but I've held on to my trusty Light/Beware. Look at this beast:
Nk1nkSH.jpg

More range, impact and faster charge rate than the ToO fusion. It's perfect.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Funny feeling when I realized I at least got another Elder Cipher from
not beating
Skolas last night. Feels almost like progress!
Fusion Rifles aren't what they used to be but I've held on to my trusty Light/Beware. Look at this beast:
Nk1nkSH.jpg

More range, impact and faster charge rate than the ToO fusion. It's perfect.
L/B was always great all around; Exile's Curse is honestly quite poor. It's one of the few fusion rifles I have no interest in at all.

Arrrammis

Could I get an invite to the twitch chat as well? Twitch username is Arrrammis.

Also, we have now officially caught up to the halo OT in terms of the number of OT threads!

ocean

Banned
Could I get an invite to the twitch chat as well? Twitch username is Arrrammis.

Also, we have now officially caught up to the halo OT in terms of the number of OT threads!
They should technically be 25 I think. Still that's a franchise and this is a single game. We're a vocal bunch :p

Ganhyun

So,

Anyone on XBone want to help me get to 5 wins or more in Trials? Id like to get the helmet on my Warlock, and possibly the Hunter. I dont have any coins though, and only a couple of hours to do it today.

Some great fellow GAF members and I tried it, but couldnt get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom