• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kal_El

okay DGAF I need a favor. I have a 6-0 card with x2 boon. Who can help me get 2 wins. Please have mic. Please send a fr or join PSN Clark_Kent. Please be good.

0dJDP0w.gif

GOTY

Kyne

I need 1 for ToO in about an hour and a half (1 hour before the Sony Conference)

friend and I are starting a fresh card and we'll play for an hour to see how far we can get (we'll be logging off to watch the Sony Conference)

anyone game? Please have a mic and be friendly. Also be able to hold your own :x it's all we ask.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I was very impressed by your PvP skills Hawkian, I thought you were PvE exclusive.
thanks, It's more like 70-30 for me. But outside of GAF groups I only really play Rumble and occasionally Salvage plus the Dailies. 1.1 overall k/d and 1.3 in rumble. .97 in control, lol.

Sorry Definity and Zoltan we couldn't get Skolas down. Had him to about 30%-40% maybe. Definitely doable.

And I like the fight now. Doesn't feel cheap, just hard (Lightswitch is a bit much but oh well). You have to communicate perfectly and not make any mistakes (like blowing yourself up with a rocket like I did—doh). Will be very satisfying to complete.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sorry Definity and Zoltan we couldn't get Skolas down. Had him to about 30%-40% maybe. Definitely doable.

And I like the fight now. Doesn't feel cheap, just hard (Lightswitch is a bit much but oh well). You have to communicate perfectly and not make any mistakes (like blowing yourself up with a rocket like I did—doh). Will be very satisfying to complete.
were the adds still continuously spawning ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom