• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Gorilla

Banned
So me, everyday math, and hzoltan just tried new Skolas.

Impressions:

-Fuck Lightswitch.

-Fuck Small Arms

With 3 Gallys you can still take Skolas down enough to remove the servitor bonds.

-Enemy Spawn does seem to have changed AT ALL. They just keep coming.

-Enemies now spawn the moment you kill a servitor. This is the big one. They just keep coming and coming regardless of Skolas' health. Either Bungie fucked up (likely) or it won't go into effect until tomorrow (unlikely)

black stig

Neo Member
They should revamp the re-rolls to allow you to "lock" certain perk columns once you get what you want on them. Charge the same for re-rolling the other unlocked perks. But of course, they won't do that since I believe part of the reason for the rolls is to drain some of the many forms of currency from the economy. I think they might have misjudged the whole "Weapon Parts" shortage though.

I've been thinking the same thing. They could use it to expand the role of the Gunsmith - level up to lock a perk slot, run more Gunsmith missions/bounties to lock more.

Bungie could really go deep on this and tie progression to some cool gunplay skills.

Also, let's have a test/firing range with rewards for speed and accuracy.

ich00

Dang, all the good stuff happenens while I'm at work. Now I have to run a few 32's and still try and get to 5 wins in ToO tonight, all while the Sony presser is going on.

LTWood12

Impressions:

-Fuck Lightswitch.

-Fuck Small Arms

With 3 Gallys you can still take Skolas down enough to remove the servitor bonds.

-Enemies now spawn the moment you kill a servitor. This is the big one. They just keep coming and coming regardless of Skolas' health. Either Bungie fucked up (likely) or it won't go into effect until tomorrow (unlikely)

Well that sounds fucked.

Thanks spyder for joining me and Tears, some awesome fast-paced matches!
Always nice to go 9-0.

IYTjAAnh.jpg

Deku Tree

I wonder if you can still hang out by the back rock head glitch spot and just shoot at Skolas with small arms? It seemed like you were fairly impervious to his rockets from there although you could get hit with some splash damage.

LTWood12

I wonder if you can still hang out by the back rock head glitch spot and just shoot at Skolas with small arms? It seemed like you were fairly impervious to his rockets from there although you could get hit with some splash damage.

The ads throw grenades at you constantly at that spot. Unless you're able to burn him immediately (doesn't look likely w/out the burn), I don't see that as a viable strategy.

Ikkarus

Nice! Grabbed all of those new Variks armour pieces! I had saved all my armour cores for roll like these.

Does anyone need to do a POE 32 run?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Impressions:

-Fuck Lightswitch.

-Fuck Small Arms

aww for fuck's sake. must just be a bug, the patch notes specify the adds/health aspect.

I like small arms

Hzoltan69

You can, but the adds show up from the very beginning and they can hit you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom