• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone here who will still help out first timers in the Vault of Glass? My brother and I have had the game since launch but have never done the Raid. We won't be able to do this now, but I'm just wondering for the future.

Is there anyone here who will still help out first timers in the Vault of Glass? My brother and I have had the game since launch but have never done the Raid. We won't be able to do this now, but I'm just wondering for the future.

Sure, add me on psn: ruthlesbarbarian

You may also want to sign up for Hawkian's newbie raid.

Thunderstrike is an interesting new melee option that can hit targets at an extended range – sure to infuriate Hunters and Titans in the Crucible who are caught in the electrocuting effect. Finally, the Stormcaller Warlocks get an awesome feedback loop with the Perpetual Charge ability, in which a melee kill recharges your grenade, and a grenade kill recharges your melee. Talented players will be able to do some serious damage with that one.
2eusg44.gif

Plenty of willing ppl here. Hawkian runs a weekly noob raid on Thursday evenings I believe. I'd try and get should of him if that time works. Otherwise just post here when you have time to run it.

Yah for sure! Psn: thenal84

I love guiding people through their first VOG experience. It's such a great feeling when first timers complete it. It's easily the best raid out of the two and the most rewarding feeling after you beat it.

The digital extras are exclusive to the collectors edition? This is fucking ridiculous.

Yah I saw that earlier and I really hope that's not true. A lot of us here have been playing this game since alpha and all purchased the digital gaurdian edition so that shit better be included.

rNilla

The digital extras are exclusive to the collectors edition? This is fucking ridiculous.
Also there's VIP stuff (shader, sparrow, emblem) with TTK that you won't get if you buy the collector's edition since only people that have Destiny + both expansions can buy the vanilla TK expansion digitally.

I suppose the extra XP items are intended to help new players level up a lot faster.

Alucrid

Banned
is ToO always easy on monday? had no probably rolling 9-0 today. guessing all the good people got it knocked out on the weekend

Anyone doing trials?

Would love to atleast get a helm for my lock if anyone needs one invite please i have the tools just not the best of skills unlike some gaf pros.

Psn Legendkilla3rd

Deku Tree

$40 more just for this? lol

I wonder if one of these exclusive emotes is that dance that Bungie showed behind the scenes last e3 that someone got cell phone footage of... Does anyone have that gif?

Also there's VIP stuff (shader, sparrow, emblem) with TTK that you won't get if you buy the collector's edition since only people that have Destiny + both expansions can buy the vanilla TK expansion digitally.

I suppose the extra XP items are intended to help new players level up a lot faster.

No, TKK standalone says those items are included.

is ToO always easy on monday? had no probably rolling 9-0 today. guessing all the good people got it knocked out on the weekend

Mondays are pretty easy. Friday, right at launch is generally what you want to avoid, in the evening it gets better though. The weekend for me has been a mixed bag.

Sure, add me on psn: ruthlesbarbarian

You may also want to sign up for Hawkian's newbie raid.

Plenty of willing ppl here. Hawkian runs a weekly noob raid on Thursday evenings I believe. I'd try and get should of him if that time works. Otherwise just post here when you have time to run it.

Yah for sure! Psn: thenal84

I love guiding people through their first VOG experience. It's such a great feeling when first timers complete it. It's easily the best raid out of the two and the most rewarding feeling after you beat it.

Thanks! My brother and I both send invites out. We'll be on the lookout for Hawkian's raid as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom