• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Zero

Any quick guidance, got back I to the game in a new system + character, and ive managed to get to 24 on PvP alone in a few days. I have house of wolves but not Dark below, should I worry about beating the story, or is there is easier way to 30(34) cap. Strikes have been rewarding enough getting me to 24, but I'm at a huge gap now before 28

phen0m24

Yeah, I could have but I wouldn't have been able to speak. Feel guilty I didn't Trial with you today.

And the fact that Fig stole you away...

grumbles about Fig

We had fun though. Grim and X were laid back and we kicked
just enough
butt. :p

I suck with my warlock though

ocean

Banned
Chill out. Same thing happened for some people (including me) with HoW. It'll be ready in an hour or two, nothing to see.

Zocano

Did you make a FF7 remake reaction video Kartik?

I got you covered:

2k8czj.gif

Ji66a, Driz, Ruthless, et all, we down for out weekly Raid/NF runs tonight?

I'm down as always. Will be logging on in ~10 for whatever activities into reset. If Rocket is around we could do a ToO fun if there's a 3rd who wants to help try and get at least the helmet before reset.

Unstable

I'm down as always. Will be logging on in ~10 for whatever activities into reset. If Rocket is around we could do a ToO fun if there's a 3rd who wants to help try and get at least the helmet before reset.

I would love too, if Bungie allows me to play Destiny by then.

Anyone that can help me get the helm from ToO by reset?

Im getting some practice in now but could buy the boons to just get to five wins.

Kurumi

Just got back from that playstation E3 experience. Oh god. Those announcements!

And those new Hunter, Warlock, and Titan subclasses!

giphy.gif

ocean

Banned
I would love too, if Bungie allows me to play Destiny by then.
For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure this is on Sony and their license validation messing up. Bungie could lock you out of something in game but not prevent you from actually opening the game.

Unstable

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure this is on Sony and their license validation messing up. Bungie could lock you out of something in game but not prevent you from actually opening the game.
Yeah that's true.

I still want to blame Deej for everything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom