• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to super pissed if I have to install the game again. Who wants to join the PSN party I am hosting so we can talk all this E3 mess.

Frenden

Banned
I'm saying the VIP items that come with the standalone edition don't come with the collector's edition. At least the way it's listed it doesn't seem that way.

They do.

Collectors gets exclusive things AND vip content.

Regular just gets vip content.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
For the new page.

Xbox One
I need a third for PoE 35. We are at round 5 (Servitor fight)
Titan Defender
Hunter Dancer

Gamertag: Truelize

XenoRaven

Whoops, sorry Vaalbara. I forgot the chat I was in was PS Party chat and shut off my PS4 without thinking. I'm going to bed soon anyway though.

DNAbro

Wait new Warlock class get's even more range to melee? lol rip other classes, i swear i get at least half of my kills in crucible due to warlock's melee.

Namikaze1

Can someone with a reddit account post that thread over there please. The more people see this, the faster a response we will get from Sony and Bungie.

XenoRaven

So I started the Void Damage part of my Thorn bounty finally. I am using Word of Crota (puke), Praedyth's, and Truth. These are my best Void weapons in each slot.

Then this happened.

CHmLQy1WgAAhQxi.jpg:large

I don't consider 21 kills stellar, but my god does Word of Crota suck.

rc213

So I started the Void Damage part of my Thorn bounty finally. I am using Word of Crota (puke), Praedyth's, and Truth. These are my best Void weapons in each slot.

Then this happened.

CHmLQy1WgAAhQxi.jpg:large

I don't consider 21 kills stellar, but my god does Word of Crota suck.

I just did it a couple days ago mostly in Control. Went ham every game with the BTRD-345 I got from Iron Banner. Solo'd Xyor the Unwed which was a pain.

so good news, I'm gonna take a buncha lucky scrubs to (insert the destiny location you really want)

bad news? You gotta wait 90 fucking days.

... seriously? Not redownloading the entire game again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom