• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure this is on Sony and their license validation messing up. Bungie could lock you out of something in game but not prevent you from actually opening the game.

It's definitely on Sony. I have a timer on my Destiny and I haven't purchased TTK yet.

Edit: And now I'm locked out of the game. FFS, I JUST ran the weekly heroic.

rc213

Got destroyed in ToO. Yikes, Sorry legend & belmakor.

Anyone up for PoE34 need to do it on my Hunter and Titan before reset.

Need 1.

Got destroyed in ToO. Yikes, Sorry legend & belmakor.

Anyone up for PoE34 need to do it on my Hunter and Titan before reset.

Lol no worries practice is never a bad thing hope no one wasted boons though.If anyone can carry a mediocre at best pvper to 5 wins i be a happy mediocre pvper.

Legendkilla3rd

Lace

Redownloading it to see if that will fix it.

jISR88O.gif

I was browsing the PSN store and I don't even see Destiny (vanilla) there, but instead Destiny: The Taken King which says I already "purchased". This is clearly a fubar on the Sony PSN store causing our issue.

Sanke__

Wtf
I getting really fucking sick of my ps4 telling me I don't own games
Actually not being able to launch a game is a new one though

Zoidberg

I really hope it doesn't end up exclusive to EB like the Pip-Boy edition of Fallout 4, but it looks that way. They can charge whatever they want and people have to pay it, because you can't price match something nobody else has.

I hate EB games so much.

Just noticed this snippet on the EB page though:

The amazing Destiny universe continues to expand - Infiltrate a Cabal base on Phobos, and establish a beachhead on Oryx's flagship - the Dreadnaught - a mysterious, loot-filled fortress. Charge into the Crucible where all-new competitive multiplayer maps await you and your Fireteam.

New patrol/planet location be Phobos?

Jinjo

Bungie are investigating. Really don't want to have to redownload everything. Especially on reset day

Yeah, especially when it deletes all the path data too on delete...

I know it's early, but:

Destiny |OT25| Daddy's mad

Has to happen at some point/on Taken King's release.

Waldini

Are you shitting me?

Another fucking year? Another year of waiting for exclusives to be released on XBONE? Shafted once more.

And the worst part? Paying the exact amount of money for less content.

... Taken King is so going to be worth that all.

Meffer

I got this game about a month ago and enjoying it. I'm surprised how much I am actually. At level 28 and so close to 29. Haven't done any raids like the Vault since my friends are too busy or don't have the DLC. So that sucks a bit.

GlamFM

Banned
I got this game about a month ago and enjoying it. I'm surprised how much I am actually. At level 28 and so close to 29. Haven't done any raids like the Vault since my friends are too busy or don't have the DLC. So that sucks a bit.

You've come to the right place. You will always find someone to raid with here.

Are you shitting me?

Another fucking year? Another year of waiting for exclusives to be released on XBONE? Shafted once more.

And the worst part? Paying the exact amount of money for less content.

... Taken King is so going to be worth that all.

Yah I agree timed exclusive shit like this is stupid. Not shocked they did this again though as I am sure Activision has a big part in what exclusive deals go to which platform. Just look at Black Ops 3 now.

Activision only wants the exclusive stuff for which ever platform has the bigger install base. It's crazy to me that how the tides have turned since the PS3/360 days.

Jinjo

Get in on Hawkian's "new-raiders" raid groups. Excellent place to start, he will learn new Destiny players all the ins & outs of the raids. I think they are once a week always.

Waldini

Yah I agree timed exclusive shit like this is stupid. Not shocked they did this again though as I am sure Activision has a big part in what exclusive deals go to which platform. Just look at Black Ops 3 now.

Activision only wants the exclusive stuff for which ever platform has the bigger install base. It's crazy to me that how the tides have turned since the PS3/360 days.

I don't think it's based on the amount of players though. Deals tend to end. Microsoft had deals with XBOX since MW2? It's time for a change and I'm glad Playstation players are getting stuff early this time around.

What I don't understand is a 1-fucking-year exclusive deal. Makes no fucking sense. 1 year. A month? Sure. 2 months? No problem. A year? Fuck off.

Meffer

Get in on Hawkian's "new-raiders" raid groups. Excellent place to start, he will learn new Destiny players all the ins & outs of the raids. I think they are once a week always.

What day is it for each week? My days off are Mondays and Tuesdays.

zychi

Banned
Wtf
I getting really fucking sick of my ps4 telling me I don't own games
Actually not being able to launch a game is a new one though
I cant activate mine as a primary because i sold my ps4 and forgot to deactivate it. Sony wont help me out either. It sucks when psn is down

bitsurugi

This is really pissing me off and somewhat putting me off of buying Taken King.

Sorry for you Nami, that sux, i seriously hope i am not unlucky today with the same issue.

On the joke side: hey, you said you won't come back this tuesday and play other games... so... ;)

Ji66a-Man

I'll never understand why this was ever a thing, lol. I have 3 Horns and 3 Hams, that's it. Not even the mighty Bringer of Fate is worth that honor to me since the HC nerf.

It made sense when I was running Crota's End and Eris bounties every week with all the Hive majors in those encounters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom