• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitsurugi

Skolas' health reduced (from 27000 to 15000) to compensate for lack of burn skulls

Ok, this simply CANT be right. 27k? That would be what, 2 shots from a Black hammer when burns are on. 15k now? That's nothing. Even if they missed a zero, it is still not enough.

Does Bungie put just some random numbers in the update, for fun or what? I just don't get it.

Zocano

Ok, this simply CANT be right. 27k? That would be what, 2 shots from a Black hammer when burns are on. 15k now? That's nothing. Even if they missed a zero, it is still not enough.

Does Bungie put just some random numbers in the update, for fun or what? I just don't get it.

This is most likely a pure base health number he has without level/difficulty modifiers on top of it.

Jinjo

They probably forgot a 0, or bosses have some sort of defense rating too.

Out 1

Ready to roll Glam and Delamarch.

I'll never understand why this was ever a thing, lol. I have 3 Horns and 3 Hams, that's it. Not even the mighty Bringer of Fate is worth that honor to me since the HC nerf.

Sorry for that Glam and Drizz. There's always next week. It was fun though.
Trials hate my warlock.

Yo ZW and Bombastico, I sent you chat invites. Where you at? Can you actually use the game you paid for unlike apparently millions of other people?

Sorry for that Glam and Drizz. There's always next week. It was fun though.
Trials hate my warlock.

Haha yeah it was fun despite my raging out. That super laggy match really ticked off, we coulda shoulda been 4-0 then if you guys had the boons :-/ oh well, always next week like you said! :)

bitsurugi

This is most likely a pure base health number he has without level/difficulty modifiers on top of it.

Yeah, but i wish just Bungie would give us the real number, the one we see as dmg (like the 600k+ for Crota) for reference, since the number they gave us in the update tells us nothing, except that he now has roughly 60% HP (but we deal 1/3 of the dmg, since no burns).

Can you send me a chat invite Yzen or Jigga?

Son of a..got home and logged on psn, my Destiny is locked too...wtf, I didn't even buy the tkk expansion.

Did they announce a fix for this issue yet?

So far me and Jigga are the only reset raiders who can access their game. Yzen, Unstable, and you are all locked out. ZW is in orbit so I guess he can play but he hasn't responded yet. Bombastico is on PSN but not Destiny so that might be trouble.

Not sure if Ken or Raiders are around, but we may be stuck with some 3-man PoEs if they don't fix it really soon. Bungie Help tweeted two hours ago that they were looking into it but it's clearly a PSN issue.

Hmmmmm I want that collectors edition but it means buying everything all over again >.>

Plus even if I just want the 3 shaders/exotics, I need to buy it all again too?

That kinda sucks :(

FyreWulff

Looking forward to Taken King. My only concern right now is if the new subclasses are DLC required, or if everyone gets them when TTK comes out.

If they're DLC required, that means we actual paywalled base character abilities that non-DLC owners won't be able to counter..

Unstable

Can you send me a chat invite Yzen or Jigga?

So far me and Jigga are the only reset raiders who can access their game. Yzen, Unstable, and you are all locked out. ZW is in orbit so I guess he can play but he hasn't responded yet. Bombastico is on PSN but not Destiny so that might be trouble.

Not sure if Ken or Raiders are around, but we may be stuck with some 3-man PoEs if they don't fix it really soon. Bungie Help tweeted two hours ago that they were looking into it but it's clearly a PSN issue.
I just redownloaded the eternity of Destiny. I think that fixed it

This sucks. If the only solution is to delete and re-download everything, that means 27gb since i have digital guardian edition, and will take 6-7 hours on my connection :(

No checkpoints this week everyone, pack up your bags and go home.

lol yeah

Shito

Phew, caught up on the thread and Sony's conference just in time for reset talk. ^^
That trailer was quite cool, I can't wait for more details on TTK!
I have holidays to take in September, so I will probably use them around the release date... :3

Now Omnigul though... bleh, I will probably skip the NF this week.
I see PoE 34 is cycling to Valus Trau'ug again, will look for people to run this later in the day or tomorrow, I need those easy etheric lights! :3

Warlock gauntlets are strength again?

Come on, Bungie.
Yeah, saw that on Bungie's website, and at first I thought it was strength for everyone yet again.
Now it's clear Bungie really is trolling warlocks...

lupin23rd

Thanks Svartnatt and Danarchy for the literal last minute run, I went back to Variks a minute or two after buying the boots and he had the gloves. Crazy timing.

Dan, sucks you didn't get the armor core. Wondering if it might be on the character you started with? Or maybe because you switched it caused a bug? :(

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Aaahhh 90 days timer but fortunately booted the game before that. Anyway, I don't think I'll bother redownloading. There's nothing to do in Destiny right now. 3 month break should be good.

They fixed the Elder Cipher bug!

Went to Variks expecting the usual select a weapon, nah hah you can't.
But instead it had the Cipher Icon with Acquire as the option :)

Jinjo

Someone mentioned Taken King has 2 raids.

Is God real ??? !!!

I wouldn't be surprised. They axed a raid from HoW, so we haven't gotten a real Fallen raid yet. Also, it's another 3 months to release, they definitely haven't revealed everything.

And if this was everything...well...it ain't much.

MrS

Banned
I wouldn't be surprised. They axed a raid from HoW, so we haven't gotten a real Fallen raid yet. Also, it's another 3 months to release, they definitely haven't revealed everything.

And if this was everything...well...it ain't much.
You gonna buy it Jinjo?

zychi

Banned
Jumping back in. Grabbed the new $80 digital ce. Anyone in this thread on x1 still? Im starting from scratch. Be on all weekend. Probably be more serious once i finish batman next week. Do we have a group or clan or whatever i can join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom