• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedera

Can someone give me a summary of what's going on? Locked game, TTK pre-order??

I went to sleep as soon as Sony's conference ended and just got to the computer and I've been checking the last pages but not still not sure what's happening.

Jinjo

You gonna buy it Jinjo?

Offcourse lol.

Still, will wait for the actual release and impressions. Aside from ToO and the whole ascending gimmick I'm not really digging HoW that much. The new raid and subclasses look really good, so I'm most curious about those, and that's what probably will make me buy it in the end (even if this really ends up being all the content).

Need dat flaming hammer in my life.

Shito

Woooo! Thanks for the invite Noomi, I wouldn't of finally acquired the G'Horn without it! I owe you one!
Congrats!
Welcome to the "playing this game without waiting for something to drop" club!

I still need a Fatebringer to confirm my inscription to this club...

Dunlop

Arg trying to sneak in a NF before work and when I launch destiny it just shows me a countdown for the Taken King with a pre-order option, wtf?

Shito

Arg trying to sneak in a NF before work and when I launch destiny it just shows me a countdown for the Taken King with a pre-order option, wtf?
Yep, apparently a problem for people with the digital edition.
Only solution at the moment seems to be re-downloading everything. :/

Shito

my destiny is digital download , works fine for me but i play on a different account
Yeah, it doesn't seem to happen to everyone, which is strange.
I have the disc edition and promptly turned on my PS4 this morning before leaving to work, after reading about the problems some people had, and I was fine.

FyreWulff

well, i JUST bought the gloves off Variks to get to 34, but this works too I guess. thanks for the quick kill stephen and josh!

ZhYAA21.jpg

I'm some Super Crag Titan or some shit

Omni

What's this about a Destiny stream tomorrow? (Or later today depending on timezones I suppose)

Anyone have a link?

So, is anyone here going to wait on reviews to get TTK, or is everyone going to jump right in. The trailer was cool, being Thor, a sith lord, or a purple arrow seems cool, but I still have my reservations.

MrS

Banned
Offcourse lol.

Still, will wait for the actual release and impressions. Aside from ToO and the whole ascending gimmick I'm not really digging HoW that much. The new raid and subclasses look really good, so I'm most curious about those, and that's what probably will make me buy it in the end (even if this really ends up being all the content).

Need dat flaming hammer in my life.
How many euros will it cost for DLC alone?

Still on the fence here

Shito

So, is anyone here going to wait on reviews to get TTK, or is everyone going to jump right in. The trailer was cool, being Thor, a sith lord, or a purple arrow seems cool, but I still have my reservations.
I think the majority of us regulars here are so deep into Destiny that... well, we'll be the reviews. ^^

Any more info about The Taken King? Like new planets, # of missions, # of strikes, # of multiplayer maps?

Waiting plus there are other games I am interested in if I do remain playing games.

noomi

Went to bed right after they showed uncharted 4 yesterday so i must have missed some news, anything new with the taken king right after they showed that quick trailer last night?

WHERE DO I PREORDER?!

It doesn't affect the saved characters? Because my son would literally kill himself

Not in the slightest, if the chracters were stored on the consoles then eventually someone would figure out how to give themselves whatever guns they wanted. All character stuff is stored on your Bungie profile.

noomi

Woooo! Thanks for the invite Noomi, I wouldn't of finally acquired the G'Horn without it! I owe you one!

No problem bud, I'm happy it dropped for you. You were saying something like "I still don't have a gjallarhorn" and then BOOM it drops :D

Awesome!

Sorry guys had to go at the last one , wife demanded i drop her now at the gym, would not even wait 5 minutes :(
Anyone for nf?

Haha, no worries man, I heard your wife getting angrier by the minute in the background and then suddenly *Nuszka has left the fireteam* :p

It happens, you did the right thing, keep the wife happy lol.

noomi

Ok... so I'm reading about the different editions of the taken king we can pre-order...

What is everyone here picking up?

Digital collectors edition... cause of shader, exotics, and emotes?

*edit*

Orrr the collectors edition for the same price with all the goodies.... damn

Jinjo

That's a crazy amount of money for an expansion, probably gonna be like £35 in UK. How much do games cost in Netherlands? 50 or 60 euros?

Yeah, think so too. The DLC were like 20 euros a pop, 35 for the expansion pass. Games go for 60-70 euros over here. 70 being the price PSN tries to shove them off on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom