• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep which sucks for us who have been playing since launch and bought the TDB + HoW since we would be paying $40 more for content we already have.

I want the new emotes and exotic class items but I'm not gonna pay $80 for it. Especially when you have games like Mad Max and MGSV releasing two weeks before it. I'm gonna be broke due to all these games coming in September through November.

Oh wow. Yea that is poor pricing for early adopters. Maybe there will be a year 2 season pass like someone suggested but wow. I want the extra stuff so badly but I can't go broke over content I already purchased. .

Anyone up for PoE 32 - 35?

I'm trying to do 34 first if you don't mind

Yes, 32and34

noomi

So the new Skolas is pretty much a slow and steady fight now?

Kills adds > kill servitor > hurt Skolas

rinse and repeat until he is dead, with mines and essence in between...

ocean

Banned
So the new Skolas is pretty much a slow and steady fight now?

Kills adds > kill servitor > hurt Skolas

rinse and repeat until he is dead, with mines and essence in between...
Feel that was the intended design to begin with. But if they play tested those burns even once I have no idea what they were expecting. Strange that this wasn't the fight from the very beginning...

I haven't really found an answer on this; You have a chance at an exotic from the big PoE chest with your first key on each character each week right? So if you have three characters and three keys, you have a chance at an exotic with all three correct?

Shito

BearPawB

Banned
Well, haven't played since hitting lvl 20 on launch week.
But all the destiny talk has brought me back in.

lets see how this holds up for someone who hasn't played since launch

Got the 90 day lockout haalp
Very stupid question but did you try to launch it? I had the same issue but I said fuck it and hit X. The game launch for me.
Well, haven't played since hitting lvl 20 on launch week.
But all the destiny talk has brought me back in.

lets see how this holds up for someone who hasn't played since launch

Welcome back! feel free to ask any questions if required :)

Jinjo

740a27640f3af081db2ee9e90a7a2bdc.png

Need that Warlock bond so bad.

Man, I might want the CE now... :(

Destiny: Taken King Interview with Eric & Luke Smith + More Footage + New Supers + New Map!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m_gKs5-nC0&feature=youtu.be

So, Luke developing new raid? Good signs.

Jinjo

Wait, so the Taken are basicly sorta possessed standard enemies....?

Atleast that's what it looks like in the interview...

ocean

Banned
Destiny, over the course of a year, will have cost me US$170 (US$90 for Digital Guardian + US$80 for Taken King Collector's). Let's assume there's 2 more expansions in '16 at US$20 each. That would be a total of US$210 for September 2014 - September 2016.

210 bucks for 2 years of Destiny. Almost an MMO subscription if you break it into monthly payments.

Gotta say: worth every damn penny. The amount of hours I've gotten out of this thing easily, handily beats the sum of all my other PS4 games by probably 3x.

Namikaze1

Yes of course, didn't work cause I have the full digital edition. You have it on disc?
As much as you may not want to but you may have to delete and reinstall the game. Seems Unstable was able to get back in and I got as far as the main screen though the game wasn't fully installed for me. Will be in 2-3 minutes.

Shito

Hoping its Amazon for France. No FNAC in my current town. Need this CE so bad.
Heh, didn't even realized you were French, I assumed I was the only French on DGAF. :D

I'm still debating on whether or not I want that CE...
Also, I'm slowly catching up to what happened in Sony's conference apart from Destiny and SF5 showings, and my my Horizon Zero Dawn is looking quite sexy!
I'm also not too hyped on The Division, even though they are clearly trying to appeal to Destiny's fans with all those mentions to "good loot" during the presentation. I'm afraid that this "play against other people / betray your friends" will lead to a toxic community, whereas I love Destiny for the fact that we can only work together and you can't really troll strangers or your teammates...

ocean

Banned
Heh, didn't even realized you were French, I assumed I was the only French on DGAF. :D

I'm still debating on whether or not I want that CE...
Also, I'm slowly catching up to what happened in Sony's conference apart from Destiny and SF5 showings, and my my Horizon Zero Dawn is looking quite sexy!
I'm also not too hyped on The Division, even though they are clearly trying to appeal to Destiny's fans with all those mentions to "good loot" during the presentation. I'm afraid that this "play against other people / betray your friends" will lead to a toxic community, whereas I love Destiny for the fact that we can only work together and you can't really troll strangers or your teammates...
I'm actually from the Dominican Republic but came to France for my graduate studies :) been living here since late '13. I was in Montpellier and now I'm in Albi.

As for the division, it looks amazing but I'd only play it with fellow members of DGAF. Zero random LFG for that game :p

As much as you may not want to but you may have to delete and reinstall the game. Seems Unstable was able to get back in and I got as far as the main screen though the game wasn't fully installed for me. Will be in 2-3 minutes.

Yeah i'll do it later if they don't come up with a solution in a couple of hours...getting kind of ridiculous now.

X-Frame

I'm not going to pre-order anything until there is time for Bungie/Activision to revisit these prices.

It doesn't make any sense to have early adopters pay for things twice.

All I want is the digital edition anyway (no physical stuff), but I also want all the in-game items.

Namikaze1

Anyone wants to do nightfall?

Noomi and I will be playing The Division come March 8. I may or may not backstab him for his loot. I'm sorry Noomi but it's a dog eat dog world in the Division.

Shito

I'm actually from the Dominican Republic but came to France for my graduate studies :) been living here since late '13. I was in Montpellier and now I'm in Albi.
Hope you enjoy the country. Never really visited that side of France yet, but at least you should have some good sun. :)

Trust no one. Not even DGAF.
Don't want to be a snitch, but I've heard Kadey enjoys pushing people off a cliff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom