• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wants to do nightfall?

Noomi and I will be playing The Division come March 8. I may or may not backstab him for his loot. I'm sorry Noomi but it's a doge at dog world in the Division.

I would love to join you for the Division come March. Are you guys picking it up for PC or PS4?
You are a loot thieving dbag. . but that's why we all love you

Kyne

So despite being someone who bought the game + the 2 expansions, the only way to get some of the extra content is to buy the $80 collectors edition the comes with a new (additional) copy of the game?

:|

Namikaze1

I would love to join you for the Division come March. Are you guys picking it up for PC or PS4?
You are a loot thieving dbag. . but that's why we all love you
PS4 for me unless I finally decide to get off my ass and get to working on that gaming PC I've been planning to build for three years now.

Jinjo

So despite being someone who bought the game + the 2 expansions, the only way to get some of the extra content is to buy the $80 collectors edition the comes with a new (additional) copy of the game?

:|

It's just some shaders, emotes and class items....

Jinjo

Vader_Join_me.jpg

They can keep the shaders. Emotes and Exotic class items should be available to everyone regardless of which version they buy.

We don't know if there are more new emotes or exotic class items in the game yet. But high chance they are. It's all just cosmetic...

I'm only slightly annoyed about the xp boost those class items give, but as long as they have to give up their exotic armor piece it's not worth it at all.

Deku Tree

We don't know if there are more new emotes or exotic class items in the game yet. But high chance they are. It's all just cosmetic...

I'm only slightly annoyed about the xp boost those class items give, but as long as they have to give up their exotic armor piece it's not worth it at all.

It's probably only an exp boost for levels 1-20 or 1-30 to make it easier to catch up. And yeah I am guessing that there will be more emotes in the game now that you can pick up while playing, at least I hope so..

Gordon

Is my elder cipher bugged? It's still incomplete on the waiting stage and I have a waypoint at the Reef but when I load in nobody wants anything to do with me lol
Reminds me of Petra's wacky waypoint in tower before HoW landed

EL CUCO

Luke said this is their "biggest Raid ever". *throws money at Monitor*
*picks money up again*

I have a physical Destiny copy from when I bought the white PS4 bundle, but I think I'm trading it in and getting the digital version.

I should have went with the CE and sell off the base + 2 expacs instead. Buyers remorse if the taken king regular edition digital. Only now I found out it doesn't matter which version you get, you'll get the 1 year stuff with a level 30+ guardian.

Sept 15 will be taken off.

neoism

goddamn it bungle... why you have to make the nightfall dlc 1...... no bouns exp for me :(

at least its combined arms.. :D

Asking again, can anyone remove the grey background from this image?

image.php

Jinjo

It's probably only an exp boost for levels 1-20 or 1-30 to make it easier to catch up. And yeah I am guessing that there will be more emotes in the game now that you can pick up while playing, at least I hope so..

Yeah I think it's mostly a catch-up thing, which is a really cool inclusion for new players.

As for the rest, we all just need to stop being so OCD about everything. If anyone thinks it's worth paying $40 for some cosmetic pre-order items, go right ahead. But I'm not gonna throw my money away like that. Activision knows people will, so that's why they do it. It's a shitty practice, but just stop being part of the problem if you really think so.

Gammacide

Yeah that is currently the most effective way to fix it. Some people have reported that restoring licenses fixed it for them, so try that first.
Tried restoring licenses. No joy. Deleted and am now reinstalling. I'll post how it goes. Super annoying though. This was a good time for me to do some nightfalls and PoE etc and I have to spend the next 90 min downloading an update file. :/ Still, couldn't love this game more.

Shito

Wait wait wait, can we buy The Taken King on it's own? And if so, do we miss out on these goodies they've thrown in?
Yes.
But you will still have the items for the "year 1 veterans".
I'll probably just do that, and not care about some class items I have already too many of and shaders...

Gammacide

Why are people having to redownload Destiny?
Apparently there is some confusion with the app pointing to the Taken King product as opposed to just the Destiny we already purchased and own and have been playing for months so all some of us get is a lockout countdown until Taken King launches. Redownloading should fix it. Incredibly idiotic on the part of Sony/Bungie though.
EDIT: beaten, but still breathing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom