• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why does Varicks hate warlocks? He's selling +int titan and hunter gear and now 5 weeks in a row he is selling +str gear for warlocks. I call BS on his inventory being random.

neoism

OT

so does anyone know how to unsubscribe to a thread i ask in the thread i want to unsubscribe but didn't get an answer... I'm sooo fucking done with GOTs fuck that show.....
Ghal or anyone know how pls... I've never had to do it before...?

I guarantee that the Hive Boomer will be one of the new exotics and that might be in a new class, like grenade launchers.

Hopefully we learn more at the today during Bungie's info dump.

Right now I'm banking on 1 new of each type (primary/special/heavy).

I fully believe the special is the sidearm, and as much as I would love to see something similar to the Brute Shot or Concussion Rifle, I don't think they fit well into the Primary or Heavy slots.

OT

so does anyone know how to unsubscribe to a thread i ask in the thread i want to unsubscribe but didn't get an answer... I'm sooo fucking done with GOTs fuck that show.....

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

noomi

OT

Go into your control panel, and you will see it on the first page, just hit unsubscribe

X-Frame

Damn the new Arc Warlock seems like it'll be another PvP monster class. further extending their melee range?! Because that is just what they needed, haha.

PuMa

OT

Just go to your subscriptions page. There's a check box next to each thread. Check the ones you want to unsub from, then at the bottom, there's an action window. Select 'delete sub'.

neoism

Hopefully we learn more at the today during Bungie's info dump.

Right now I'm banking on 1 new of each type (primary/special/heavy).

I fully believe the special is the sidearm, and as much as I would love to see something similar to the Brute Shot or Concussion Rifle, I don't think they fit well into the Primary or Heavy slots.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

well ive been there guess you cant do it on mobile... :/

Just go to your subscriptions page. There's a check box next to each thread. Check the ones you want to unsub from, then at the bottom, there's an action window. Select 'delete sub'.

nevermind... thank you lol....:p

You know the PS3 version transfers to PS4 right? Also, the vast majority of DGAF
atleast the cool people
have Destiny on PS4. Just a headsup, cause you might end up disappointed if you bought a One to play with DGAF specifically...

Team Bone Zone is definitely way cooler. We have me.

willow ve

Anyone know if they'll have the "Legendary Edition" up for digital pre-order anytime soon? This is the base game, TDB, HoW, and The Taken King for $60. I currently have a disc but would love to sell / gift that to a new guardian and go all digital.

Xbox.com only has the $80 collectors edition up for digital order.

++

So far I've only spent $29.99 on Destiny. One day sale at Fry's for the disc, free Xbox live cash for doing Bing searches every day (across 2 accounts - home and work - that nets around 35-45 cents per day, or enough that my account keeps pace with Destiny expansion passes) so I bought the expansion pass for Bing searches.

Nuszka

I think that's only for people with the digital edition, I have a physical disk in my PS4.

hqdefault.jpg

They said never go full digital.

zewone

After playing Destiny on PS3 for so long, I decided to take the plunge and preorder the Taken King on Xbox One and essentially start over.

I just can't stand the fact that there's hardly anyone to play with who doesn't have a Mic and psn is irritating.

Come September I'll finally be able to play with GAF <3

I'm hoping for more than one new area but that's probably not going to happen.

How is PSN irritating?

Ikkarus

Skolas downed!

It's a lot less frustrating than previously but it does take a lot longer to take him down.

In short it's tedious but manageable.

Deku Tree

After playing Destiny on PS3 for so long, I decided to take the plunge and preorder the Taken King on Xbox One and essentially start over.

I just can't stand the fact that there's hardly anyone to play with who doesn't have a Mic and psn is irritating.

Most of GAF plays on PS4.

So is TTK Collectors Edition confirmed as a GameStop exclusive? Was leaning towards picking it up because I'm a sucker for tangible extras but not if I can't get it from Best Buy (20% off through GCU). FYI, if you buy a lot of new games then BB games club unlocked is definitely worth the cost. Doubt I'll spend the extra money at GS.

Definity

Skolas downed!

It's a lot less frustrating than previously but it does take a lot longer to take him down.

In short it's tedious but manageable.

Is lightswitch still on? Tried it yesterday and those captains were a pain with the lightswitch modifier.

LTWood12

Did I see somewhere that people that are new to it are going to get a level 30 guardian to start out with? That's kind of neat.

Kyoufu

Turns out Oryx lives in my timezone and had to chug a Red Bull to stay awake last night for the Sony conference.

CHoOvZJWcAA6nW9.png

Saw the Cryptarch parody account post this lol. Man, I'm really excited for TTK. Those supers look so great.

Kwakye94

Neo Member
For 3 years now i have been getting stuff from US Psn , saved me a lot of money.

I'm locked into my UK account now (Tell-tale Collection & multiple season passes) seeing as I buy most of my games physically anyway i really should have changed sooner!

Seibmoz

So I have to rebuy destiny and the expansions just for the special class items, shaders when I've been playing since day one!?

Trakan

PSN on PS3 vs PSN on PS4 are night and day different.

Yeah... most here play on ps4 but we have some great xbone players too. You will be fine no matter what.

spyder_ur

-Physical stuff with Collector's edition that people want
- We are getting a brand new exploration locale in the DLC.

Assuming things will get you killed. I am waiting for more information such as # of new story missions, # of planets, # of new areas, # of strikes, # of maps, # of new exotics etc etc.

Thanks - still a bit confused but I don't really care about the cosmetic stuff that much. It's still messed up that people who bought the game and both expansion packs are missing out on stuff.

That's a dark viewpoint Checkpointosaur, but probably accurate.

I wasn't sure how much I missed yesterday, busy news day. Did they say where the new 'exploration locale' is i.e. new planet, new area on earth, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom