• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

raindoc

I hate you Variks! Not only are you selling gloves with Strength again for the Warlock, it's also the second time (out of two) that you've only got 4-5 out of 72h left for my Elder Cipher and you're still not finished yet.

Poor taste, low working morale. Next time the queen needs my help, I'll demand you get fired. Motherf***er.

Hung Wei Lo

Apologies, gents, but I still have family in town, so I won't be able to raid tonight. I will be around later in the week, however, and I'd like to do some PoE to get the gloves.

For both groups, when you reply to confirm availability, please include what you're looking to do, and I'll sub-group people with that info.

Team 1 - 8:30 PM Eastern
1) captscience (PSN captscience) ??
2) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78) ??
3) GRIP (PSN GriP17-) ??
4) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde) ??
5) StereoType (PSN Haybro_) ??
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur) ??

Team 2 - 9:30 PM Eastern
1) ich00 (PSN ichabod00) ??
2) Hung Wei Lo (PSN Kinezo) ??
3) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12) ??
4) T-44 (PSN T-44) ??
5) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337) ??
6) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode) ??

Alts
a) macewank (PSN macewank) ??
a) Deku Tree (PSN DekuBleep) ??
a) LkPr (PSN LkPr) ??
a) Narmer212 (PSN GKW212) ??
a) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode) ??
a) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet) ??
a) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn) ??

Unable to play tonight
x) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE) - out again this Tuesday; should be around Thursday/Friday/Weekend (will be looking for PoE32s for the gloves)

I'll be available for the 9:30 slot as usual (maybe a bit earlier or later) and will be looking to do the usual catching up - 3xNF, 3xPoE32 and 3xPoE34 (whatever can be squeezed in before I start missing out later on in the week when ToO starts..)

FYI - hope the the demotion/promotion joke I made didn't rub you the wrong way - believe me, most of the stuff I spew is all in good fun (and if I'm ranting and raving, I usually calm down before I finish the post and end up deleting it)

I REALLY appreciate the effort you're putting in here, since I'm also lazy and mostly join groups instead of starting /serious

How many marks do you have? There's some vendor armor available that can bump you up immediately. You'll probably want to replace that VOG chest piece first, since its the lowest light item you have.

I got only 50 Vanguard marks right now. I guess I can get 25 marks really fast doing some strikes, right?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Good choice on Saint 14 as your first Ascended Exotic! You could hit 32 by just leveling up your gloves and boots, and I do recommend a few runs of CE normal to be able to do so if you don't already have the Radiant Shards. However as PuMa said, first thing you want to do is buy a Vanguard chest piece if you have the marks for it. If you can afford two pieces (or also have Crucible marks to spare), buy boots second.

Don't delete the VoG Chest you're wearing though! You can eventually Ascend it with Etheric Light if you like it better.
I got only 50 Vanguard marks right now. I guess I can get 25 marks really fast doing some strikes, right?
Then definitely- run a handful of Vanguard Dragon Strikes (4 of them will put you within 1 mark I believe) and buy that chest piece first things first.

Good choice on Saint 14 as your first Ascended Exotic! You could hit 32 by just leveling up your gloves and boots, and I do recommend a few runs of CE normal to be able to do so if you don't already have the Radiant Shards. However as PuMa said, first thing you want to do is buy a Vanguard chest piece if you have the marks for it. If you can afford two pieces (or also have Crucible marks to spare), buy boots second.

Don't delete the VoG Chest you're wearing though! You can eventually Ascend it with Etheric Light if you like it better.

Then definitely- run a handful of Vanguard Dragon Strikes (4 of them will put you within 1 mark I believe) and buy that chest piece first things first.

Thanks for the tips, guys! :D

Glad to have this amazing Destiny community here on GAF.

PuMa

Well you are 2/3 of the way to a new chest piece then. You only need 75 marks!

Jump into Public Events, Strikes in the Strike playlists, Daily Heroic Story Missions, or Weekly Heroic Strikes for the remaining marks you need.

Did we see this yet?

VIP REWARDS*
As a thank you to our most loyal fans who have reached Light Level 30 or who previously purchased Expansion I and Expansion II by August 31, 2015, you will receive an exclusive commemorative

Founder's Fortune Year 1 Emblem, Sparrow, Armor Shader and more at launch with your purchase of The Taken King. Many Guardians serve the City, but tales of your bravery will echo through time. Return to the Tower on September 15. Its champions wish to celebrate and commemorate your accomplishments. May these gifts prepare you for the battles to come.

*To be eligible to receive the VIP rewards, players will need to have at least one Light Level 30 character or own both Expansion I and Expansion II on or before 08/31/15 AND purchase and play The Taken King on or before 02/01/16. VIP Rewards applicable for any eligible purchase of Destiny: The Taken King, Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition, and Destiny: The Taken King - Collector's Edition (digital or physical).

X-Frame

Guys I think we need to establish a new abbreviation for The Taken King.

TTK makes me think of Time To Kill each time I see it.

ich00

For both groups, when you reply to confirm availability, please include what you're looking to do, and I'll sub-group people with that info.

Thanks as always for setting the up!

I'll be available at 9:30EST or so for Nightfalls and PoE (32,34,35).

What's the total download size for the main game plus the two expansions? On my way home now and wondering if I'll be locked out and forced to delete and redownload too...

Deku Tree

Apologies, gents, but I still have family in town, so I won't be able to raid tonight. I will be around later in the week, however, and I'd like to do some PoE to get the gloves.

"Why am I listed as an alt?"
- This has come up a few times the last couple weeks.
- Please don't see being listed as an alt as a "demotion" if you were in a numbered slot last week (or in a previous week).
- I just want to get as many people organized so they can have a team ready for reset night and not have to waste time doing LFG posts when they could be playing.
- When I make these posts, I try to use either the previous week's "confirmed" list, or the names that jump out at me as "regulars" in the respective teams.
- For Team 1, some combination of a group of about 8 guys has raided together every week for the last 3+ months, so those regulars get digs on slots in that team.
- For Team 2, there are a few fixtures (ich00, HWL, LTWood, kazeshini) who I generally put in a numbered slot to start with.
- Other than the above, if you reply saying you can confirm, I keep track of who responded when. If a slot is (or becomes) available, or one of those "regulars" bows out, I put whoever confirmed first into the available slot.
- If enough people can confirm a time/activity, I'll set up a Team 3, so please don't be shy about responding!
- If you have any questions, let me know!

Team 1 - 8:30 PM Eastern
1) captscience (PSN captscience) ??
2) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78) ??
3) GRIP (PSN GriP17-) ??
4) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde) ??
5) StereoType (PSN Haybro_) ??
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur) ??

Team 2 - 9:30 PM Eastern
1) ich00 (PSN ichabod00) ??
2) Hung Wei Lo (PSN Kinezo) ??
3) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12) ??
4) T-44 (PSN T-44) ??
5) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337) ??
6) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode) ??

Alts
a) macewank (PSN macewank) ??
a) Deku Tree (PSN DekuBleep) ??
a) LkPr (PSN LkPr) ??
a) Narmer212 (PSN GKW212) ??
a) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode) ??
a) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet) ??
a) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn) ??

Unable to play tonight
x) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE) - out again this Tuesday; should be around Thursday/Friday/Weekend (will be looking for PoE32s for the gloves)

I'm up for some PoE 32, 34, 35 tonight.

I deleted destiny and went into the PS store, selected destiny, and it says ttk with the timer. It let me download, so we'll see.

I'm not fully caught up..

Did you preorder Taken King digitally, and that's what is causing the problems?

Haven't been on since last night so I am missing the current events :)

Jinjo

Going for one more Nightfall, join JinjoNL if you want teh loots. Guaranteed Gjallarhorn.

Mind if my friend joins for me? No mic though.

otT43qA.jpg

Jinjo always delivers.

I want my guaranteed gjallarhorn lol

Sorry lol.

Nuszka

Going to wait and see if amazon does anything, no rush to pre-order
digital copies wont run out :p

Go digital , you get exclusive experience when your game just stops working for no reason, no other distributors can provide that, totally unique and immersive.

mid83

I'm just now repicking this up from launch. I'm a level 16 just working thru the avenue missions right now. At what point should I grab the expansions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom