• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a 32 PoE this weekend with a random group, interesting experience. Had a level 29 in the group and got Fallen for all 5 rounds. Pretty sure I have some sort of PTSD from hiding in the corner with a shotgun for so long waiting for the melee to come one shot me.

tumblr_nq0q6lZgGh1u4nzk9o1_500.gif

edit: Stealth top of page edit!

I thought we were going to do more pvp practice. :p

I'm always game for PvP. Unfortunately I'm stuck at work.
for the next 20.5 hrs
I've got my ps4 but I'll be running solo just doing mindless bounties if anything at all today. I'll be game for whatever tomorrow.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Apparently Variks can give you Etheric Light past rank 2 for a House of Judgment rank up.

And apparently you can dismantle your Tokens of ____ for Judgment rep. Didn't know that either. Pool all your tokens on one character after you get the actual items you want from Variks.

The New Titan subclass is called Sunbreaker. There's already a Warlock exotic called Sunbreakers. Bungie, pls.

This is just like the Crota's End raid. There's a Light of the Abyss fusion rifle and a "Light of the Abyss" ship.

PuMa

Apparently Variks can give you Etheric Light past rank 2 for a House of Judgment rank up.

And apparently you can dismantle your Tokens of ____ for Judgment rep. Didn't know that either. Pool all your tokens on one character after you get the actual items you want from Variks.

Yeah, you only get a tiny sliver of rep though. Better than nothing, I guess. Didn't know that about the EL drop. That is sweet.

Frenden

Banned
Must. Have.

Is it possible that that is a hood though and not the helmet? Hmm..

That's what it looks like to me too.

If that's the exclusive, exotic collector's edition class item, OG guardians that didn't pony up $80 gonna be pissed.

(I went all in, but I don't expect most will, fwiw.)

PuMa

That's what it looks like to me too.

If that's the exclusive, exotic collector's edition class item, OG guardians that didn't pony up $80 gonna be pissed.

(I went all in, but I don't expect most will, fwiw.)

Yeah, I want it. But I don't $80 want it.

bitsurugi

Can personally confirm the rank3 Etheric, was amused when i got it, but hey, i got 30+ spare atm, so wasn't too fussed about it tbh. Still, better then nothing. Would love him to give me some weapon parts instead, running terribly low on those :/

GRIP

Team 1 - 8:30 PM Eastern
1) captscience (PSN captscience) ??
2) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78) ??
3) GRIP (PSN GriP17-) ??
4) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde) ??
5) StereoType (PSN Haybro_) ??
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur) ??

I'm in for regular group. Wouldn't mind doing a 32 or 34 PoE but it's not a big deal if we do something else. Kinda trying to get a stockpile of E light so I don't have to agonize over what I want to upgrade. Been playing too much crucible and not enough PVE.

phen0m24

I do not need an exclusive exotic helmet.
X and Grim helped me get a helmet yesterday.
I do not need a helmet.
I have to level my Titan helmet.

Welcome to my insane brain

ich00

X and Grim helped me get a helmet yesterday.
I do not need a helmet.
I have to level my Titan helmet.

Welcome to my insane brain

My insane brain is telling me that since I now have 90% of the gear I want for my hunter, it is a good time to make a new one: I really want that starter scarf & I don't like the exo-male dance....

Did anyone else notice they changed the stats/perks of the boots at Variks after the patch yesterday? If I had known that with no way to get armor cores, I would have been pissed, but they changed to Fallen perks (they were hive before) with intellect rolls.

Will make some people happy, great weapon.
Depends. If next weeks ToO is as awful as the last, not everyone will get it. I only got my shiny new hat in the 11th hour.

Hope it's burning shrine again - but I suspect there's a couple of small maps left to exploit for ToO before the rotation starts again.

So Brother Vance is selling the Chest Piece this week. All Discipline too! (At least for Titans).

Weapon is The Messenger.

Will make some people happy, great weapon.
It's the only Osiris weapon that I don't have any version of.
When are we supposed to hear more from Bungie at E3 about the expansion? It's hard to find with searches.
5:40 pm EST I believe.

Trakan

When are we supposed to hear more from Bungie at E3 about the expansion? It's hard to find with searches.

Tuesday, June 16th

12:45pm PT — PlayStation

1:40pm PT — IGN

2:30pm PT — Polygon

4:00pm PT — KindaFunnyGames

Wednesday, June 17th

1:00pm PT — GameSpot

2:45pm PT — Twitch

Thursday, June 18th

2:30pm PT — Rooster Teeth

Got this from Planet Destiny.

j_rocca42

What are people doing to fix the lockout? Deleting and reinstalling??? My version of destiny isn't available in the store and I do not want to preorder the taken king at this time.

ooh, this is good news. I have tons of those tokens.

ocean

Banned
What are people doing to fix the lockout? Deleting and reinstalling??? My version of destiny isn't available in the store and I do not want to preorder the taken king at this time.

What do you mean your version is not available? If you delete it, you'll re download from your Library, not from the store. Everything you've bought stays in your Library, whether it gets taken from the store or not (exception: P.T.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom