• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is done.

vg1ECCO.png

Max Grimoire completed

In fact, I'm pretty sure I am somehow 5 points higher than the max someone who just started playing today can achieve.

Deku Tree

It is done.

Max Grimoire completed

In fact, I'm pretty sure I am somehow 5 points higher than the max someone who just started playing today can achieve.

Congrats! So What happens if you start a PvP match and there is another player on your team who is level 34 and also has Max grimoire? Who plants the flag?

Congrats! I would've gotten this as well but I don't want grind for VIP kills.

It took a lot of time.

Basically for an hour before work, and my entire lunch break I just kept loading into Cosmo, and then reloading if there wasn't instantly a VIP beacon there.

Sometimes I'd get lucky and there would be another one in the divide after the first.

Sometimes I'd get insanely lucky and there would be a third in the Rocket Yard.

I had 156 VIP kills before I started grinding for them, which was about 12 days ago, I think.

Congrats! So What happens if you start a PvP match and there is another player on your team who is level 34 and also has Max grimoire? Who plants the flag?

Grimoire doesn't dictate flag ownershp. My wife has planted the flag with me on her team several times.

Hallelujah.gif

How can I get one? Waves jedi hand at fellow SEXY member Rubenov... "You will take me through Trials now."

"I will take you through Trials now"

:p
Jedi wave at Ruben "You will take me through Trials now"

Ruben "I will take you through Trials after I finish all of my own runs and find someone sufficient to co-carry your gimped ass"

Not speaking from experience or anything. :D

My insane brain is telling me that since I now have 90% of the gear I want for my hunter, it is a good time to make a new one: I really want that starter scarf & I don't like the exo-male dance....

I want to do the same, but I don't have enough room to store all the crap my current Hunter is holding.

It is done.

Max Grimoire completed

Most excellent. The last ones I'll end up doing will surely be Salvage and Rumble x100 wins each.

Raxious

So I bought the game many months ago when it came out, and played it for a month or 2 before I stopped. I'm not considering to return, should I just create a new character and start all over? I can't remember anything of the game that I played, however I did by the limited edition so I'm not sure if I'll keep those extra's.

phen0m24

Jedi wave at Ruben "You will take me through Trials now"

Ruben "I will take you through Trials after I finish all of my own runs and find someone sufficient to co-carry your gimped ass"

Not speaking from experience or anything. :D

Sounds like every trials
that I'm part of

I am
the weakest link

:p

So I bought the game many months ago when it came out, and played it for a month or 2 before I stopped. I'm not considering to return, should I just create a new character and start all over? I can't remember anything of the game that I played, however I did by the limited edition so I'm not sure if I'll keep those extra's.

Important follow up question: what class was the character you made?

Less important: what level was he/she?

Deku Tree

You can keep playing on your old character. The best part of Destiny is the "end game" so starting a new character would just make you take longer to get to the best parts.

Some people will tell you that some classes are better than others (Titan, Warlock, Hunter) but if you like the one your playing as already then I'd say to just jump back in and start playing with your old character.

If later on you find yourself wanting to play more after you've done everything each week then maybe it's time to create a second or even a third character. In this case it's probably best to make one of each.

Need one more ( or more) for a CE NM x 1 and then CE HD x 3:
1. Zyzomys
2. sugarry100
3. V1ctim
4. ?
5 . ?
6. ?

Join on Zyzomys (PSN)

Cheers

Updated
Full

Meffer

Need one more ( or more) for a CE NM x 1 and then CE HD x 3:
1. Zyzomys
2. sugarry100
3. V1ctim
4. ?
5 . ?
6. ?

Join on Zyzomys (PSN)

Cheers

Updated
Full
I would but I don't think my 28 character would do much. If you want me to then I'll join. Mine is No-Ink7.

phen0m24

Whatchu talkin bout Colonel? You're a friggin wrecking ball.

Nah bro you guys were crushing it and I was uber-fortunate to pick up le scraps, as it were.

I have lots of work to do.

I can't help that those dudes failed to realize teh TITAN SMASH was coming LOL

Mindlog

They're selling the Messanger!
Wait, it's exactly the same as my vendor Three Little Words. Why have I been overlooking that fact?

P44

Such a good trio of nightfalls.

I got my first Gjallajorn.
Another got his first Hawkmoon.
The third got the Bones of Eao, the last Hunter exotic he didn't have.

All on seperate runs, party chat was superb.

phen0m24

They're selling the Messanger!
Wait, it's exactly the same as my vendor Three Little Words. Why have I been overlooking that fact?

How can one buy the weapons from Vance? Is it a number of wins?

I am rather anmored with Oversoul Edict and Praedyth's Timepiece, so would the Messenger be an upgrade?

who am I kidding? I have been killed by it so many times during Crucible - MUST HAVE

How can one buy the weapons from Vance? Is it a number of wins?

I am rather anmored with Oversoul Edict and Praedyth's Timepiece, so would the Messenger be an upgrade?

who am I kidding? I have been killed by it so many times during Crucible - MUST HAVE

It required a ticket that has 7 wins on it.

Trotski7

Banned
I just rebought the game for 20 bucks for ps4 on amazon. I had it for ps3 and liked it alot; though I felt the lack of content. I stopped playing because I had no friends/etc to play with online.

Is there a neogaf clan or anything that I could join? I aboslutely loathe playing with randoms as whenever I play with them, I lose any type of match/gamemode/etc more than half the time. So I'd really like to play with some competent people...

Also, should I buy the season pass or should I try and find it for cheap or something online? Does it come with anything besides just the 2 DLCs out now? Does the 3rd one come with it?

Thanks for any help.

Also, my PSN ID is Trotski7; but I won't have the game until thursday and will have to replay the base game and level my character back to 20 and all; or whatever the max is now I guess.. I think I might stick with the same class I played before, the blade dancer/golden gun class, forget the name. Is there a "better" class? I really liked that class; though I guess it was a little OP. I still found it extremely fun. Should I pick a new class?

hydruxo

Destiny E3 schedule:

Tuesday, June 16th

12:45pm PT — PlayStation
1:40pm PT — IGN
2:30pm PT — Polygon
4:00pm PT — KindaFunnyGames

Wednesday, June 17th

1:00pm PT — GameSpot
2:45pm PT — Twitch

Thursday, June 18th

2:30pm PT — Rooster Teeth

I just rebought the game for 20 bucks for ps4 on amazon. I had it for ps3 and liked it alot; though I felt the lack of content. I stopped playing because I had no friends/etc to play with online.

Is there a neogaf clan or anything that I could join? I aboslutely loathe playing with randoms as whenever I play with them, I lose any type of match/gamemode/etc more than half the time. So I'd really like to play with some competent people...

Also, should I buy the season pass or should I try and find it for cheap or something online? Does it come with anything besides just the 2 DLCs out now? Does the 3rd one come with it?

Thanks for any help.

Also, my PSN ID is Trotski7; but I won't have the game until thursday and will have to replay the base game and level my character back to 20 and all; or whatever the max is now I guess.. I think I might stick with the same class I played before, the blade dancer/golden gun class, forget the name. Is there a "better" class? I really liked that class; though I guess it was a little OP. I still found it extremely fun. Should I pick a new class?

Your previous class (Hunter) is generally regarded as the best PvP class. Titans, specifically their Defender subclass, are the best for PvE. Of course you can excel at any part of this game with any class so just play what you enjoy. Most long time players around here have one character of each class which is a lot of fun for variety.

There is a link to Ng clans in the OP along with lots of other useful links and resources. However everyone uses this OT for LFG stuff, the clans are mainly for fun and to get the two trophies. I'm not sure about the season pass. It might make more sense to wait for the Taken King stuff but I'm not positive on all the details of TTK editions and don't want to steer you wrong.

Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom