• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

zewone

The fact that it's Suros we can pretty much assume it's exotic.
There is SUROS that aren't exotic, but yeah, probably is.
Suros_ADM-40.jpg

Black_SUROS_SWB-42.jpg

can totally see myself buying a ps4 in september and getting the full new edition and starting over with another three characs

all my team bone zone guardians are female
ps4 would be all bros

Does anyone have any experience with Gamestop and release date delivery and how I go about acquiring it? I don't want to order the physical CE if I can't play it on 9/15

phen0m24

I am excite.

My God of War titan with Trials helmet will be

On FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

BOOM
TAKE THAT WARLOCK! SELF RES THIS!

MJOLNIR TO THE FACE

Oh yea I forgot i tried to save a few cool plays I made I yesterday and my Memory are full! I can connect an external hard drive via USB to my ps4 and extract the video saves, correct?

Rubenov

Jedi wave at Ruben "You will take me through Trials now"

Ruben "I will take you through Trials after I finish all of my own runs and find someone sufficient to co-carry your gimped ass"

Not speaking from experience or anything. :D

Haha, carrying in ToO is NOT a one-man/woman job. Even Zoba and Unstable have failed in a carry or two. Sometimes two really good players cannot guarantee a Mercury carry.

Anastasis

Anyone mind giving a quick summary of the video for a guardian stuck in the middle of the sticks with super slow internet?

Also, anyone else disappointed there isn't a TTK bundle with the coming expansions (if there still are expansions coming?)?

ocean

Banned
SO many HoW/TDB codes will be given away in September with fanboys (like me) buying collector's and getting spare vanilla and expansions :p

deadduck

Just going from level 34-36 will make the game short again, regardless of the new subclasses.

Hoping for a bit more rewarding and complex progression to even play the raid.

Liking all the new stuff so far, anyone that hasn't played it at all is in for a treat, I'm jealous!!

Namikaze1

That hammer footage in the vid doc completely sold me. Is there some sort of initiation, do I have to... touch your bubble.....

Oh snap, that's right. I wonder if that would be available before 9/15 though as I would want my titan ready before hand.
Won't be available before that date.

Anyway, Initiation involves being yelled at by fig, being forced to jump the Cliff of Doom by fig, and fist of panicking some poor fool in crucible (must be recorded).

I don't think that Suros rocket launcher does anything unless it's perk is a passive one. Slowing the video to .25 speed doesn't....reveal anything. So it's a boring gun. It's perk is probably something like 'Things get caught on fire'.

phen0m24

Won't be available before that date.

Anyway, Initiation involves being yelled at by fig, being forced to jump the Cliff of Doom by fig, and fist of panicking some poor fool in crucible (must be recorded).
She said she was going to destroy all the planets in the solar system.

Am scared

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So once again...

What is the dream roll for Her Benevolence?

I have
Hawkeye - Longview - Ambush
Outlaw
Flared Magwell - Armour Piercing - Hand Laid Stock
Unflinching

I can't wait to tie Skolas' face with the hunter void super. Also, I wonder if it'll treat everyone equally. Can it hold Phogoth as long as everyone else?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom