• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longview SLR10 (imp not 20) or Shortgaze for scope
Hidden Hand
Quickdraw, Snapshot or Injection Mold in that order. All 3 are good though
Unflinching** - Note that IMO this is the less important perk. Priorities go to scope, hidden hand, and draw/aim speed in that order.

Noooo. I had all but unflinching in 1 of my 80k worth of glimmer rolls. Should have settled. I can't wait to 1 shot revives with Her Benevolence once I get the rolls.

GhaleonEB

A new max level of 50 definitely implies a whole lotta content, along with that base level increase. This is looking much larger than the first two expansions put together.

Namikaze1

Did I misunderstand you then?

"Goddamn it. When we gonna get an exotic arc launcher? :(

Suros Rocket is solar."

I'm not sure what you were trying to say, other than complaining that the (possibly exotic) new rocket launcher is solar and not arc.

Even still, what I said still applies. We have little to no information on new exotics, why complain about not having an arc rocket launcher?
Uh because I want a freaking exotic arc rocket launcher. Is that so hard to understand? We have 2 solar and a void rocket launchers. It would be nice to have one for arc burns. Or are we suppose to not voice our complaints anymore here?

A new max level of 50 definitely implies a whole lotta content, along with that base level increase. This is looking much larger than the first two expansions put together.

If you look at that wide shot of the monitors, it looks like base level is still 20.

Sooooo

How will that work?

PuMa

New base level is 30 confirmed. :)

10wGJCidQTlc9q.gif

Uh because I want a freaking exotic arc rocket launcher. Is that so hard to understand? We have 2 solar and a void rocket launchers. It would be nice to have one for arc burns. Or are we suppose to not voice our complaints anymore here?

Sorry Nami you're not allowed to be negative about the new content, that's my job.

What the hell is it with Bungie and rocket launcher exotics? They're so boring and weak compared to the Gjallahorn! And we need an Arc one that bounces and shoots arcs of lightning. And a Void one that isn't the Truth. They should also nerf the Gjallahorn to the ground. And they should remove weapon reforging or make it super expensive. And while we're at it, increase the Titans flaming Hammer to be bigger, he's holding a little toothpick right now. And Oryx is literally just Illidan. And the Taken are just reskinned enemies. What's up with the reskinned enemies? They look like they're having aneurysms with all the shaking, it's like my bar mitzvah! I'm not actually Jewish.

Nobody takes it as official but so far most of it has been correct. Chill out.

It's a bad mock up of this picture:
http://blogs-images.forbes.com/insertcoin/files/2015/01/destiny-leak.jpg

Except the guy who did it, did a terrible job.

He confused "Player Builds" for "Player Guilds"

He confused "Weapon Classes" for "Player Classes"

He litereally just guessed at some of the numbers.

It just shouldn't be posted. I'm all for posting the actual leaked slide, but every time someone find the cleaner (read: wronger) version, it just confused people and spreads bad information.

GutZ31

At 1:50 (Golden Gun), notice how there's a blue bar at the bottom - indicating XP progression. Looks like base level increase after all HYPE.

New enemy types:
Gremlin (looks like a Psion?) at 4:12
Lurk at 4:26
Ripper at 5:05
Constructor at 7:27

Also, hype.

Yeah, they have to do that if a new subclass is being introduced anyway.
The leaked slide showed base level 30 from 20, but we will have to wait and see for sure how much we can level.

BTW, dat capture the flag and mayhem modes for crucible!

ocean

Banned
The three guys in the background seem to be decked in faction gear (New Monarchy Titan, Future War Cult Warlock, Dead Orbit Hunter).

Middle three guardians rocking random shaders? Or new factions? Moar hype.

Namikaze1

Sorry Nami you're not allowed to be negative about the new content, that's my job.

What the hell is it with Bungie and rocket launcher exotics? They're so boring and weak compared to the Gjallahorn! And we need an Arc one that bounces and shoots arcs of lightning. And a Void one that isn't the Truth. They should also nerf the Gjallahorn to the ground. And they should remove weapon reforging or make it super expensive. And while we're at it, increase the Titans flaming Hammer to be bigger, he's holding a little toothpick right now. And Oryx is literally just Illidan. And the Taken are just reskinned enemies. What's up with the reskinned enemies? They look like they're having aneurysms with all the shaking, it's like my bar mitzvah! I'm not actually Jewish.
I want the arc launcher to do splash damage like the hive boomers.

ocean

Banned
Yeah, they have to do that if a new subclass is being introduced anyway.
The leaked slide showed base level 30 from 20, but will will have to wait and see for sure how much we can level.

BTW, dat capture the flag and mayhem modes for crucible!

One thing doesn't imply the other. In fact I think it's impossible to level your current subclasses before hitting the level 20 cap. We could perfectly be capped at level 20 with an unupgraded subclass.

zewone

It just shouldn't be posted. I'm all for posting the actual leaked slide, but every time someone find the cleaner (read: wronger) version, it just confused people and spreads bad information.
Ban it. I think it's bullshit anyways, but some of the stuff is correct.

rNilla

Yeah I think it's important to understand that, real or not, this slide is not made of stone and is pretty old at this point. Then again, wild speculation and runaway hype is what we do here!

Brojito

Neo Member

Well lucky for you there's this thing called The Taken King coming out, and doubtless it will have new exotic weapons, including rocket launchers. There may indeed be an arc one.

Which is what I said at first.

all this new gear and weapons and lack of storage space has made it really hard to store all the equipment on the other characters/vault

Besides exotic gear and weapons and one set of legendary gear (for me ToO set) I have enough room. But I see for others who like to keep their VoG or TDB gear

zewone

Well lucky for you there's this thing called The Taken King coming out, and doubtless it will have new exotic weapons, including rocket launchers. There may indeed be an arc one.

Which is what I said at first.

Take your clear-headedness elsewhere. It has no business here.

Daemul

If you do not have every 3 classes you are failing at Destiny. I tempted to recreate my Warlock and Titan to go Female Human though.

its the only way to play

people who have multiple versions of the same class are cray cray

friend of mine has 3 warlocks... whyyy

edit: i have also been tempted to recreate female versions of chars in my most bored moments :)

I know most of the guys who are great at PVP have like 3 Hunters. It's crazy. I want to recreate characters but the story mode is so boring (but I get to use new weapons: pulse or scout rifle to help with grimoire).

I'm still tempted and might do it once I get all of the ToO armor for all of my characters.

Having 3 Titans is the reason why I've never had any problems with vault space, they all share the same weapons and armour and I can move stuff around with ease.

I enjoy playing as a Titan a lot, though I have been contemplating creating a Hunter for PvP for it's supers, but after seeing the new Titan subclass and it's ranged super, there is no need for me to create a Hunter any more.

TITAN MASTER RACE!

Makes sense.

Today
Base level: 20
Light level: 34 (+14)

TKK
Base level: 30
Light level: > 44 (it is the minimum to use the same gears we already have)

So they are increasing +6 levels for new gears ;)

I wonder if we will be able to bring Year 1 gear to Year 2 light or will they not want us to do that.

GutZ31

One thing doesn't imply the other. In fact I think it's impossible to level your current subclasses before hitting the level 20 cap. We could perfectly be capped at level 20 with an unupgraded subclass.

A quest line just to get "more powerful" implies new level cap, but I do agree that it could all just be done at 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom