• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

I'm going to need to make some tough vault decisions today....this sucks....

I absolutely refuse to delete anything from VoG or TDB, but I might say goodbye to some other weapons :(

Ikkarus

I absolutely refuse to delete anything from VoG or TDB, but I might say goodbye to some other weapons :(
It's never a good experience. :(

I really do wish Bungie would increase the vault space more. It's going to get worse when TTK arrives.

Nuszka

Morning DGAF!

Finally got a Matador 64 last night during IB with DGaffers. Very happy with my rolls AKA the God Rolls

Matador 64 - The Mess You Up Edition

- Solar (I wanted/needed this)
- Aggressive Ballistics (Dat Extra Impact!)
- Shot Pkg (One Shot.... One Kill....)
- Rifled Barrel (Dat Extra Range!)
- Luck in The Chamber (Hawkmoon Love)

Only cost 500+ weapon parts, 150+ motes, and about 40K in glimmer :eek: Now I'm getting paranoid about using that much and will probably be farming some glimmer/parts/motes this weekend if time allows.
U mad bro.

LiK

Easy, anything you haven't used in the past two weeks should be sharded.

Nuszka

Dude take my advaice : dont like the way it shoots or looks or think you will spend to many motes on reforging shard it. Some would punch me for saying it but : low grade, her benevolence, pilgrim, matador and good knows what else - need those motes badly lol.When tTK hits i will shard the rest lol

noomi

U mad bro.

Is what I'll be saying when I mow down enemies in trials muahahaha

Easy, anything you haven't used in the past two weeks should be sharded.

I just can't :( Even Atheons Epilogue.... I have to have it all!

Dude take my advaice : dont like the way it shoots or looks or think you will spend to many motes on reforging shard it. Some would punch me for saying it but : low grade, her benevolence, pilgrim, matador and good knows what else - need those motes badly lol.When tTK hits i will shard the rest lol

Since I don't snipe I'm thinking about getting rid of her benevolence, and maybe some old dead orbit weapons... I might need to get drunk before I do this to ease the pain...

i am a hoarder.

I agree, i really enjoyed it. From the throwbacks to the old movies and to Arnold being the best part of the cast. I think i must have grinned the whole time.

predator_1.jpg

Same. imo this is what T3 should actually have been.

Since I don't snipe I'm thinking about getting rid of her benevolence, and maybe some old dead orbit weapons... I might need to get drunk before I do this to ease the pain...

i am a hoarder.
I can't shard Epilogue either, but I shredded Song of Ir Yut.

willow ve

Start with primaries - if it's not elemental damage or an exotic it gets sharded.

Nuszka

i am a hoarder.

Hahah , i used to be like that but my wife kicked it out of me in the course of a view years. I know now i will only farm motes, help other people and enjoy crucible trials until september. When tTK lunches and they will not increase vault space i will not have an issue with it.

noomi

Just woke up due to the fucking thunderstorm going on. It's 6AM EST dammit!

Dude... 4AM this morning both mine and my wifes iphones got the flash flood warning alert thing and then there was like 45 minutes of insanity rain and thunder. Pretty cool :)

Start with primaries - if it's not elemental damage or an exotic it gets sharded.

Yeah... I'm going to probably end 2-3 weapons today, not happy about it, but it's gotta get done.

Hahah , i used to be like that but my wife kicked it out of me in the course of a view years. I know now i will only farm motes, help other people and enjoy crucible trials until september. When tTK lunches and they will not increase vault space i will not have an issue with it.

What time are you guys going to be on today? I want to get another Skolas kill so I can be disappointed by getting no loot again :/

PuMa

1 for each. Certain weapons I have one on each toon because they are bread and butter for most pve stuff:

Fatebringer
Vision of Confluence
Black Hammer
Found Verdict
Gjallarhorn

It's too easy to switch now with the phone apps. I only kept two Ghorns. Everything else I just kept one of. There just isn't enough space.

It's too easy to switch now with the phone apps. I only kept two Ghorns. Everything else I just kept one of. There just isn't enough space.

I know, but like I said, these are b&b weapons and I want everyone to have them so I never have to switch, ever. Always ready for action.

Ikkarus

1 for each. Certain weapons I have one on each toon because they are bread and butter for most pve stuff:

Fatebringer
Vision of Confluence
Black Hammer
Found Verdict
Gjallarhorn
My list is almost the same except instead of Found Verdict it's Ice Breaker.

Also I wish I had 3 Gallys!

LiK

I sharded dupes for CE AR and PR and HC. Keeping one of each cuz I doubt I'll play that raid again. No need for extra Word cuz I have a Void Jewel now.

I'm reluctant to shard extra VoG guns but I may do so since I don't use them as much anymore.

Not sure why but last night's awful IB performance by me got me really down. :/

Gonna give it one more try today. If I suck, I'm not playing IB anymore.

noomi

Same time or little earlier. So mad I can't get the Iron Banner bounties out of the way to get my helm maxed.

I will be available from 1 pm est.

Perfect, lets shoot for around 4PM EST then, yesterday the run took us just under an hour, should work out nicely :D

Not sure why but last night's awful IB performance by me got me really down. :/

Gonna give it one more try today. If I suck, I'm not playing IB anymore.

Nah dude, don't feel bad. I wasn't playing good last night either. I found that when I play later in the evening... when I'm tired from the day, is usually when I perform the worst.

Nuszka

Perfect, lets shoot for around 4PM EST then, yesterday the run took us just under an hour, should work out nicely :D

Nah dude, don't feel bad. I wasn't playing good last night either. I found that when I play later in the evening... when I'm tired from the day, is usually when I perform the worst.

Perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom