• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadduck

Silly question for when getting a second PS4:

If I already own the expansion pass for TDB and HoW and get the digital TTT; I would only need to buy the vanilla Destiny right?

Yes, or use your disk.

Anyone can use all your digital content on your Primary PS4. Only a logged in PS+ account can use the digital content associated with it on a non-primary PS4 (unless it is someone else with PS+ primary)

Namikaze1

Lag seems a little bit less than yesterday. At least rewards are dropping after the game.
Although I did encounter this person:

pvprnmrh.jpg

I can probably join up for a couple of games, if you guys want to give it a go.

I had a rare Drizzay sighting on PSN today, but very short.
Sure. Logging on right now.

Carn82

Yes, or use your disk.

Anyone can use all your digital content on your Primary PS4. Only a logged in PS+ account can use the digital content associated with it on a non-primary PS4 (unless it is someone else with PS+ primary)

Thanks. I`ll just get the digital vanilla for cheap; can't be arsed to carry the disc around ;o

I have auto updates and it didn't download this stability update... Why?!

I don't think auto updates have ever worked for me even when in rest mode.

Morning DGAF!

IB was hit and miss for me last night. For the most part it was decent and when it was, TLW was doing work. What perks do you guys like on it? Is High Caliber Rounds worthwhile in PvP?

I managed to finish every bounty and hit rank 2 with my Titan.

I also helped a buddy and his crew run HM crota. I love being the swordbearer with my Hunter. This was my first time doing Corta since I started playing HoW last Friday. We finished him in one try and two downs. Take that Crota! He still hasn't given me the Blackhammer though :/

Also, if anyone needs PoE 32 I'll be on around 7pm CST. I just want to knock two out and then jump into IB.
Always aggressive ballistics and perfect balance :) Also check these useful tips from The Last Word master
Finally got my first one last night.

Destiny_20150630223953_zpshoyb9ky9.jpg

There seems to have been a lot of first timers yesterday. Congrats to all on RNGuses blessings!

cW689QX.gif
The legend never dies!

LiK

Yeah dude, doing Skolas after work and then dinner/tv/wife time and I should be back on around 8PM.

*points at LiK*

Did you have a mic last night BTW? I don't I've ever heard you in party chat before lol.

I don't bother with mic for IB. We get enough people talking already. lol

Omni

So. Much. Lag.

What the hell is happening? I gave up on IB after a few games tonight. Was getting too annoyed. I know it's not my connection, hmm.

LiK

Lag wasn't bad for me last night in IB but assholes on the other team not dying immediately because they're lagging with red and yellow is awfully annoying.

Played with the worst team on the planet. They'd literally walk in the point next to an enemy without shooting him and left so many of the enemies I almost killed at 1 shot without any backup when they're all around me!

We were up 17k to 11k and teammates were so dumb they went to C when we had A and B the whole match and flipped the spawns and got us to lose 19720-20000

Played with the worst team on the planet. They'd literally walk in the point next to an enemy without shooting him and left so many of the enemies I almost killed at 1 shot without any backup when they're all around me!

We were up 17k to 11k and teammates were so dumb they went to C when we had A and B the whole match and flipped the spawns and got us to lose 19720-20000

At least you got Ill Will, the best
worst
hand cannon ever

Omni

How do you guys get screenshots online?

I got a PS4 the other day and I can't find a share button. Like... on Xbox I can share to my feed and then view/download the .png from Xbox.com later. I can only find the upload to twitter thing (which doesn't help as its not the original file anyway)

blackjaw

I yell at my tv a lot when that happens. Frustrating....no need to cap the third flag!

Lnkn52

I got a PS4 the other day and I can't find a share button. Like... on Xbox I can share to my feed and then view/download the .png from Xbox.com later. I can only find the upload to twitter thing (which doesn't help as its not the original file anyway)

You have options to download it to a USB. But yes, only available options are the Social Mediums.

I usually copy them to a pendrive. Other than uploading them to FB or twitter, not a lot can be done.

PSN really needs some sort of steam like hub so that we can upload stuff to our feed.

Personally I like the "easy screenshot" mode instead of pushing and holding the share button down. Thought I would mention it was possible to change it since I didn't know for awhile :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom