• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
played a couple matches if Ib today. First one got put into a match with 30 seconds remaining and down 5k points, got a medallion. mext one matched me 3 minutes left on the clock. another medallion. then I got to play a full game and won!

193 rep for 15:30 of work. not bad

I also relalized I didnt turn my bounties in yesterday. 4 whole bounties lost for the day.
SUCKS! Bungie, new bounties please!

LiK

Same, it's been there since day one.

Yeah you can change it from settings, one press for screen and double tap to start recording, long press opens share menu.

Shit, I need to do that. Been doing the default mode

I DID IT

AFTER A YEAR OF PLAYING DESTINY

I FINALLY GOT THE HAWKMOON

I AM CRYING SO MUCH NOW

Argh, I haven't done NF yet. Hope I get one.

Easy screenshot?
Load into the [Option] button > [Share Settings] > [Share Button Control Type] > [Easy Screenshots]. Taking a screenshot is just tapping the share button, recording videos is double tap and push + hold is opening the share menu.

Sorry guys, got kicked out again. IB is so laggy, seems like error codes are piling up for me.
Good games though, thanks for the invite Nami!

Your stream is offline EJ :(

See above, wish it was a little bit stable. Iron Lagger + the shitty internet provider = not a good combination. Two internet providers just fused in the NL and having issues since.

There was a beta

I know, i played both alpha and beta. There were no exotics in them so technically he couldn't have gotten HM :p

Sorry guys, got kicked out again. IB is so laggy, seems like error codes are piling up for me.
Good games though, thanks for the invite Nami!

See above, wish it was a little bit stable. Iron Lagger + the shitty internet provider = not a good combination. Two internet providers just fused in the NL and having issues since.

Oh that sucks, everyone left in any case :p

zarnold56

I should get my first etheric light this week. Should I ascend my VoC or hawkmoon first? VoC is the only elemental primary I have, but that hawkmoon is awesome.

I should get my first etheric light this week. Should I ascend my VoC or hawkmoon first? VoC is the only elemental primary I have, but that hawkmoon is awesome.

You don't need Etheric Light to ascend Exotics, just an Exotic Shard :p

If you're not L34 yet, usually people like to ascend gear first to do higher-level end game activities (PoE 34/35, Trials, or Iron Banner). Unless you meant Fatebringer.

Ascend armor and get to 34 first, if you haven't already.

Exotics require exotics shards for ascension, not EL.

VoC is a great option for ascension if you don't have fatebringer.

noomi

Personally I like the "easy screenshot" mode instead of pushing and holding the share button down. Thought I would mention it was possible to change it since I didn't know for awhile :p

I use easy screenshot as well, makes it much easier to capture those "oh shit" moments.

Also I set my video from 15 to 5min recently, makes for easier editing

I DID IT

AFTER A YEAR OF PLAYING DESTINY

I FINALLY GOT THE HAWKMOON

I AM CRYING SO MUCH NOW

HAHA! Congrats man! Real happy for you :) Now join School of Hawk!

Kyoufu

Tried out the Vex Mythoclast in this IB match and wow, it's actually decent. Managed to make a comeback and win that after being down by a few thousand points.

Also, trying to snipe in Pantheon in IB when it's 6v6 gets hectic. So many teammates walking in front to snipe 1 foot in directly front of me or bumping me while I'm sniping. Silly silly people.

LiK

Tried out the Vex Mythoclast in this IB match and wow, it's actually decent. Managed to make a comeback and win that after being down by a few thousand points.

The recent nerf made it way less effective. I gave up using it in PVP now.

LiK

I'm getting used to Party Crasher and I recently got a good roll for Felwinter's. Is Matador better than them?

Nuszka

I do hope that for tTK there will be a shift of weapons being used, maybe some nerfs here and there, id rather have longer encounters then 2 shot kills. From what i have seen in the rift and mayhem matches is that it felt very balanced, no crazy range shotguns, handcannons with lower stability range and rate of fire, no rocket lunchers with g&s. This is what i would rather have. So hyped for the upcoming release and it is still well over 2 months.

The allmighty red titan!

Dismantled my fifth Revenant yesterday

x84S8hX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom